Lix > Lix Multiplayer Dates

Lix Multiplayer Sat, Oct 29th

(1/3) > >>

Simon:
Hi,

Flopsy and I have time to playtest Lix 0.10 (it's now released) on Saturday, October 29th, 2022. We can have a big session or a small one, it's no problem.

I still prefer to start at 16:00 UTC, but Icho prefers to later in general. What time of day suits you all? 16:00, 17:00, or 18:00 UTC seem to be reasonable candidates.

-- Simon

Flopsy:
Yes I shall be there. I'm probably going to hold back on making new levels this time so we can play old favourites for the sake of focus on 0.10 testing.

It was a nice turnout for the last session as well so hopefully we can have as many again soon.

EDIT: with regards to time, I'd rather start a bit later also because it's a Saturday maybe an hour later than we usually start at 17:00 UTC

Kingshadow3:
I do plan to participate as well. I'm not picky about when we start. Any of those times suit me. :lix-wink:

Silken Healer:
On average, how long do these Lix multiplayer sessions normally last? This may affect my preferred times.

Flopsy:
Sessions have lasted about 2-3 hrs on average recently, in the past they used to last about 4+ hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version