Author Topic: [BUG] Hatch flaps missing on "Follow The Yellow Brick Road"  (Read 2836 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
This appears to ultimately be an error in the level's design - the metablock for the entrance uses the textures that lack the flaps, and this is slightly visible in DOS L3D as well (the upper half of the hinge is missing) - which simply isn't as noticable in DOS L3D as it uses hardcoded indexes from the texture file for flap graphics, unlike Loap which determines them based on the actual textures used by the entrance block. Just needs an adjustment to the level to fix, but also need to look into whether any other levels are affected.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG] Hatch flaps missing on "Follow The Yellow Brick Road"
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 05:20:00 AM »
After looking through all the other levels included with Loap (excluding test levels which I don't really care about in this regard :P ), the only other level that seems to have this issue is "Pac-Lems" from my pack.

Commit 400801c adjusts both these levels to fix this issue.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)