Author Topic: [BUG] Levels not marked as completed if multiple lemmings exit at once  (Read 3412 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
If multiple lemmings exit on the same frame, and this causes the saved amount to jump from a value below the requirement to one above it (without ever hitting the requirement exactly), the level does not get marked as completed. (A previous theory about the cause of this turned out to be incorrect.)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 12:00:07 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Found the cause of this to be completely different to what I previously thought; it just so happened the level where this was occurring had both factors and the other one seemed more likely to be the reason.

Regardless, fixed in commit 0db5817.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)