Author Topic: One SuperLemmini board for all 3 forks is still OK  (Read 3878 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
One SuperLemmini board for all 3 forks is still OK
« on: March 14, 2022, 06:39:29 PM »
WillLem and Charles are now moderators of the SuperLemmini board.

I stickied the build instructions for SuperLemminiToo.

Reworded SuperLemmini board's flavor text to name Lemmini, SuperLemmini, SuperLemminiToo.

In early 2022, most discussion there is about SLToo. If two of those forks become active at the same time, we can still split the board.

The downside of the un-split board, even if only one fork is active, is that you're inclined to pre-/postfix all your topic titles with the particular fork name. Hmm. Tell me if you want something different.

-- Simon

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: One SuperLemmini board for all 3 forks is still OK
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 02:00:19 AM »
WillLem and Charles are now moderators of the SuperLemmini board.

Thanks! :lemcat:

I stickied the build instructions for SuperLemminiToo.

That makes sense, since there is a lot of discussion around the programming of SL at the moment, and it seems to be encouraging us beginners to give things a try.

The downside of the un-split board, even if only one fork is active, is that you're inclined to pre-/postfix all your topic titles with the particular fork name. Hmm. Tell me if you want something different.

Pre-fixing seems to be a forum-wide protocol, I personally don't mind observing it. It does make it easier to see at a glance which topics are for which board. Then again, this is shown in brackets after the topic list on the main page, so... maybe not necessary?

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: One SuperLemmini board for all 3 forks is still OK
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 05:58:57 AM »
For now, I've un-stickied SL from the board until an update is issued. SLToo fixes a number of bugs and adds desirable features, so it should really be considered the go-to version in the meantime.