Author Topic: Lix Multiplayer Session - Sunday 5th June (5pm UTC) - Let's go back to basics!  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Since the last Lix session was so short, I'm thinking we should have another one next weekend on Sunday 5th June at the usual time, 17:00 UTC.

I say back to basics because I don't plan on making maps this time round, I think we should just play with what we have and test the newest maps some more.

Edit Simon: Added the time.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 07:09:22 AM by Simon »

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
I'm in!

-- Simon

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Just the friendly reminder that we're playing on Sunday :lix-evil:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Livestream was at https://twitch.tv/simonnaar -- the session is over now. Thanks for the cool 4 hours of Lix!

-- Simon
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 09:31:32 PM by Simon »

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Awesome session everyone, Lix is still awesome after all these years!

Will try and make another session soon :)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Yep, a great session. And thanks for the compliment! It's wonderful to have a community of players.

Rampoina suggested to start the next session at an earlier time of day, perhaps 16:00 UTC. That fits me better, too.

-- Simon

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
So it's just 1 hour earlier, yes that should be fine. I'm free on Sunday 19th June for a possible next session but after that, I'm not available until Sunday 10th July (in terms of playing on Sunday evenings of course)

I'm past the point of caring who wins or loses in the game now, I just focus on my own strategy and it just means I end up having fun regardless. The mouse pointer problems I'm having was a little annoying but I'll try replacing my mouse and see if it makes a difference for next time.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Rampoina even suggested to pull the session into European afternoon, e.g., starting somewhere betewen 11:00 or 14:00 UTC. I believe that's too early for some others to join, and guessed 16:00 UTC as a compromise. To really know what is best, let's poll the group.

I'm not 100 % guaranteed yet to have time on Sunday, 19th. I'll see.

-- Simon
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 08:16:41 AM by Simon »