Author Topic: Estonian Lemming?  (Read 6977 times)

lomay

Estonian Lemming?
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:00:14 PM »
is that new to the lemmings forum for new members?

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
Re: Estonian Lemming?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 05:29:44 PM »
I'll just ask:

Huh?

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 08:04:00 PM »
Lomay's talking about the designation each forum member gets based on how much they post and their admin status (if any).̆ For example many of us here are "Beach Lemmings".̆ I think those with admin roles are "Egyptian Lemmings" or something.̆ Lomay is saying apparently there's this "Estonian Lemming" or something, I'm guessing maybe for members who never actually posted?̆ I haven't seen the designation myself.

Offline Shvegait

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 09:15:13 PM »
Yeah, click on the profile for the newest member, Kaspar.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 10:11:41 PM »
*smacks head*

No, there's no new title or anything.  That's the person's custom title to be shown under his avatar... people with no posts have no title.

I can see how it got confused, however.

EDIT: Estonian is apparently having to do with Estonia, some county I've never heard of. =P

lomay

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 10:03:32 AM »
Lomay's talking about the designation each forum member gets based on how much they post and their admin status (if any).  For example many of us here are "Beach Lemmings".  I think those with admin roles are "Egyptian Lemmings" or something.  Lomay is saying apparently there's this "Estonian Lemming" or something, I'm guessing maybe for members who never actually posted?  I haven't seen the designation myself.
well, I saw one named "kasper"

*smacks head*

No, there's no new title or anything.̆ That's the person's custom title to be shown under his avatar... people with no posts have no title.

I can see how it got confused, however.

EDIT: Estonian is apparently having to do with Estonia, some county I've never heard of. =P
i see