Author Topic: Level of the Year 2021: Playing Phase  (Read 2330 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Level of the Year 2021: Playing Phase
« on: April 13, 2022, 09:04:05 PM »
Alright, so nominations are now closed. Before we open the voting, we first offer a period to play the levels again, to familiarize yourself with those you haven't yet played and review those you have.

The list of nominated levels can be found in the nominations topic, I see no need to duplicate it here. It also contains information on where to find these levels outside of my compilation here.

Download links:

- Levelpack of all nominated levels.

Every author with 3 or more levels in this category gets an own rank in the pack. At the end there is a mixed rank for the leftover levels. Extract the zip file inside the main NL folder.

- Music tacks

The custom music tacks of the nominated levels. Extract the zip file inside the main NL folder.

- Replay collection

Some gathered replays from a few of the nominated levels. As this was optional, only a part of the pack is covered here.

Playing phase will end: May 31th 2022

General level feedback and solution replays can be posted here in the topic if you want! Have fun playing! :)

If there are any errors I've made in the collection, don't hesitate to inform me here! As a reminder: This pack is nothing more than an optional service I provide as an attempt to make all nominated levels more easily accessible.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Level of the Year 2021: Playing Phase
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 08:18:25 PM »
Just a little reminder that this is still going on! ;)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Level of the Year 2021: Playing Phase
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 06:12:53 PM »
Got all picture links now, but still need to set up groups and stuff. The latest point at which the voting should start would be next weekend. :)