Author Topic: Lemmingshades  (Read 2198 times)

Offline LemFan

• View Profile
Lemmingshades
« on: September 24, 2023, 01:55:40 PM »
I am very happy to release a long 168 level pack.
This pack comes almost 3 months after Oddlems, which has 37 more levels than this pack.

This pack contains 8 ranks, 7 main difficulty ranks, and one bonus rank

The ranks are, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet (the last difficulty rank). Then there is another rank called Pink, which is 21 bonus levels, and the difficult curve on that rank is all over the place, some are quite difficult and fiddly, and some are quite easy.

This level pack uses the same tracks as Flopsy's GG Fast pack. So just go to that level pack topic to download the music tracks used in this pack.

The first two ranks are quite easy, with lots of X-of-everything levels, but it starts to get quite difficult from the Yellow rank onwards. A couple of the levels at the end of Orange are puzzle-type-solutions, including about three which are X-of-everything levels, but the intended solutions use all of the skills, or one skill left over.

So be warned about the levels, a lot of the levels in the later ranks are quite difficult, particularly the Indigo and Violet rank.

So feel free to play my pack and give feedback, or upload videos of your solutions!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 02:27:07 PM by LemFan »

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Re: Lemmingshades
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 05:32:59 PM »
168 levels in 3 months? Worra lorra levels! Maybe you can show some pictures of your favorite ones? :)
My NeoLemmix packs: All You Need Is Lemmings - Long Live Lemmings! - Yippee! More Lemmings
SuperLemmix: Tomb Rodents featuring Lemmina Croft

Offline LemFan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 10:42:07 AM »
Yes I do make packs quite quickly, but my levels are a lot neater and harder than 2 years ago.

Offline jkapp76

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2023, 05:39:33 PM »
I made the logo image for you...
...Jeremy Kapp

Offline LemFan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 08:10:37 PM »
Thanks for the logo!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:53:34 PM by LemFan »