Author Topic: Individual games as a level pack?  (Read 2568 times)

Offline murphm4

• View Profile
Individual games as a level pack?
« on: March 30, 2022, 03:09:11 PM »
Hey all,

Was feeling nostalgic for Lemmings and I came across this amazing community here! I've downloaded NeoLemmix, and I've started to go through the Redux which has been great.

I was wondering, are there any level packs that include the original Lemmings, ONML, etc. with all levels that are missing from the Redux and in their original order? It looked like this was created for (non-neo) Lemmix, but with some iconic sound clips missing/modified, this isn't preferable for me.

Thanks!

Online WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: Individual games as a level pack?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 05:05:10 PM »
Welcome, murphm4 :)

For the original games, I'd strongly recommend DMA Lemmings & Oh No! More Lemmings (Remastered). To play this, you'll need SuperLemminiToo, an engine which more closely resembles the experience of playing the original games - it has timed bombers and fewer player assists for a more chaotic, execution-based gameplay style.

Here are the NeoLemmix versions as well: Lemmings | Oh No! More Lemmings. NeoLemmix is better for a more modern version of Lemmings, it has instant-explode bombers and a number of player-assists which make it easier to play the game and focus on puzzle rather than execution.