Author Topic: Tilesets from the official Lemmings game, "Lemmings Tribes!"  (Read 4172 times)

Tilesets from the official Lemmings game, "Lemmings Tribes!"
« on: January 13, 2022, 02:33:58 AM »
All this time, there's been one last official Lemmings game out there that used pixel graphics that could be imported directly into NeoLemmix, but hadn't been yet... Until now.

Introducing the official Lemmings Tribes styles!

The Classic Tribe:

Features:
  • 43 terrain pieces (though some groups work best as one) including a resizable "filler" piece and a steel block
  • 2 infinite-use traps
  • water resizable in both directions
  • mostly unmodified background from the original game (luckily enough, it almost tiled perfectly already, at least horizontally)

Medieval Tribe:

Features:
  • 44 terrain pieces (though, again, some groups work best as one) including a resizable "filler" piece and a steel block
  • 1 very, very big infinite-use trap (slightly modified as the original animation was mildly bugged)
  • water resizable in both directions
  • significantly modified background to make it tile without looking broken

Space Tribe:

Features:
  • 24 terrain pieces including a steel block
  • 1 infinite-use trap (modified to be a bit smaller)
  • added locked exit
  • significantly modified background to make it tile without looking broken
  • (and, hopefully in the not-too-distant future, portals! in the form of weird laser machine things :P )

These styles and the levels pictured here are attached below.

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: Tilesets from the official Lemmings game, "Lemmings Tribes!"
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 03:16:18 AM »
:thumbsup:
so just to be clear; are these from those mobile games you recently talked about in video?
Which I never knew *anything* about btw until that; never even heard of those.

These look not too bad actually. Might try using them.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Re: Tilesets from the official Lemmings game, "Lemmings Tribes!"
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 03:20:09 AM »
so just to be clear; are these from those mobile games you recently talked about in video?

Yep! Specifically from the last one, Lemmings Tribes, since the other two just reuse L1 assets.