Lemmings Boards > Reviews

Cheapo Super-Pack Level List Game

(1/2) > >>

Ice_Eagle:
Let's continue this game and finish I.S. 02: Menacing.

Level 15: Mental Process
Save 190/200
RR 60
Time: 6:44
Skills: 5 climbers, floaters, bombers, bashers, miners, diggers, 30 builders

Good: Good thinking is required here, especially with the release rate. Keeping the lemmings under control is also a challenge.
Bad: Messing up on this level causes frustration.

Proxima:
Level 16: Stress Relief

Save 200 out of 255
Release rate 255
40 seconds

5 climbers, 4 builders, 4 bashers, 4 miners

Good: nice to have something completely different. It's short and snappy and the difficulty is about right.
Bad: a Cheapo problem rather than a fault with the level, but when a miner is in the middle of a bunch of lemmings and you click with another skill it should *always* select the miner!  :cry:  The time limit can get very frustrating.

Isu:
Yay, Reviews.

I.S: 2: Menacing

Level 17: The Blockade

Save 50 out of 50
Release rate: 65
Time: 5:00

12 builders, 1 of everything else.

Good: A different way to approach the exit and it's 100% for an added challenge.

Bad: It's another one of those Trailblazer levels that we saw so much of in the original.

Ice_Eagle:
Haven't done Level 18 yet, so I'm doing 19, if that's okay...

Level 19: Wait and See...

Save 90 out of 100
Release Rate: 75
1 Climber, Floater, Bomber, Builder, Basher
Time: 1:35

Good: There's some precision required, but the level's quite fun compared to the previous hard levels.
Bad: The solution stands right out at you, unless it's a backroute. I'm not sure, as I haven't used the climber or floater.

chaos_defrost:

--- Quote from: Ice_Eagle on December 16, 2007, 01:31:13 AM ---Haven't done Level 18 yet, so I'm doing 19, if that's okay...
Bad: The solution stands right out at you, unless it's a backroute. I'm not sure, as I haven't used the climber or floater.

--- End quote ---

You should need the climber, actually. This completely ruins the level, hahahaha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version