Author Topic: Jackbox Party Pack 8 Release Day session- Sunday 17th October 5pm UTC (6pm UK)  (Read 391 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Gotta Go Fast
    • View Profile
Topic title says it all, while the pack itself has been announced since about April this year, the release date for the pack has only been known for about the last week.

So I was meant to be working that night but I have booked the night off so we can play the pack on release date.

So we are playing on Thursday 14th October Sunday 17th October at 5pm UTC/6pm UK (the usual session time, except it's on a Thursday and not Sunday).

We'll mainly be playing the games from this pack during this session.

So what is in the pack? I have tried not to talk about the games in case people want to be kept in suspense. However I will detail them below for people who want to know, click the spoiler to find out more.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So who's interested?
There are a few 10 player games in this pack so we have plenty of room in this session :thumbsup:
We'll play in the Pillar Room on LF Discord using Screenshare as per usual.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 11:50:53 PM by Flopsy »
Flopsy's YouTube Channel

SEB Lems (160 levels)
MegSEGAbytes (40 levels)
Modular Lems (10 level minipack)
Gotta Go Fast (NEW 189 level pack as of Sept 2021)
The Flopsy Disk Drive (53 level pack of unused levels)

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
im in

Online Silken Healer

• I'm okay
    • View Profile
    • Silken's website
me too
I'm okay

Offline WillLem

• Just keep swimming
    • View Profile
Count me in :thumbsup:

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Gotta Go Fast
    • View Profile
The session date has been changed from Thursday 14th to Sunday 17th October

Everyone who posted in this topic already has said they can be at the new session date.

The reason? I'll just paste my discord post here.

@Jackbox  Ok, taking everything into consideration, I think the best action is just to move the session to Sunday.
A lot of people I have spoken to cannot do Thursday at all, it only seems to be the UK people and namida who can play.
I know some people think I should do both days but I would rather just do Sunday 17th October and not both, I would rather we all played together.
The only reason for doing Thursday is it being release day but that is not enough sadly, the Jackbox servers will be at breaking point on that day most likely and having only 5 people interested in games which are better with closer to 10 people is not ideal either.
I've also decided on this because the session a few weeks back had a low turnout, I don't think a new party pack is going to increase this number much.
I also haven't seen anyone object to Sunday so it would be the best way to maximise the turnout.
Flopsy's YouTube Channel

SEB Lems (160 levels)
MegSEGAbytes (40 levels)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Gotta Go Fast
    • View Profile
Session starting in 45 mins time in Pillar Room on Discord :thumbsup:
Flopsy's YouTube Channel

SEB Lems (160 levels)
MegSEGAbytes (40 levels)