Author Topic: Plans / WIP-Changelog for V12.13.0  (Read 4434 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Plans / WIP-Changelog for V12.13.0
« on: July 08, 2021, 03:23:13 AM »
Changelog so far (click to show/hide)

After initially aiming to focus on improved replay management features for 12.13, I changed course and instead decided to use this update to introduce the new object types.

Potential major features
- New object types (Portal, Assigner, Deassigner, Neutralizer, Deneutralizer)

Other features to consider
- Hotkeys for specific panel positions

Bugs to address
- Inconsistencies with Fencers hitting overhead steel
- Terrain grouping semitransparency bugs
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 03:37:09 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Plans for V12.13.0
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 04:35:24 PM »
I have decided to narrow down this list to just the major features that I had earmarked, plus a very small number of easily-implemented minor ones.

Except for one particular one that I commented on individually, this does not mean the other features I had shortlisted here are rejected altogther; just that they won't be 12.13 features.

Generally speaking, any long-standing bugs that existed prior to now won't specifically be on the todo list to fix (though if I happen to feel like making a fix, of course I'll include it), but any further ones that come up between now and V12.13.0's release still may be (and likely will be if they're physics bugs).
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 08:12:31 PM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Plans / WIP-Changelog for V12.13.0
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2023, 06:03:49 AM »
As it currently stands, the new objects have been in evaluation for a long time, and are very much nearing a complete state. On the other hand, very little progress has been made on the replay features. So I'm going to change course here, and instead go for the new objects in this update. This doesn't mean the replay-related features are cancelled; just that they won't be in this update.
My Lemmings projects