Poll

Are you interested?

Yes!
7 (87.5%)
Nah.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 17, 2021, 03:24:05 PM

Author Topic: Power Bomberman  (Read 5295 times)

Offline LanaAndCo

• V2.0 Update : Online reactivation
    • View Profile
Power Bomberman
« on: May 03, 2021, 03:24:05 PM »
Woah... it's been a long time since I've visited the Forum... :-[

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Power Bomberman multiplayer game. If enough people are in, we might try to schedule one!
For those who don't know, Power Bomberman is a fan-made Bomberman game for PC, with one of its main feature being online play (up to 8 players). It's hyper, nervous and ultra fun! And it's always funny to see someone get blown up by their own bombs, like me!

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Power Bomberman
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 11:24:38 PM »
Well as we discussed this already, you know I'm interested.

Is Power Bomberman something which is free and easy to download though? That doesn't seem clear.

Offline LanaAndCo

• V2.0 Update : Online reactivation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 12:19:10 AM »
Yeah, it's free. And it better be, not necessarily because it's a fan-game, but especially because Konami (RIP Hudson Soft) wouldn't like it if it was payable.

And yes, it is easy to download. I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link here but if you type "Power Bomberman download" on your search engine, it should come up quickly. It's on the BombermanBoard, a forum dedicated to Bomberman just like our own is with Lemmings. The game and its components are in a ZIP file, you just need to extract them in a folder and, here you go! :D
Also, the game got updated just today.

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 01:09:40 AM »
I might be interested. I'll try the game out and see what it's like. I haven't played much of the original bomberman.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain