Author Topic: Custlemm Level Pack Topic  (Read 93411 times)

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Custlemm Level Pack Topic
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2007, 11:46:56 PM »
Yes, assuming that the bottom exits are working.
I'll send you five solutions, 'Jotun' & 'A Long Way Down', an alternative route for 'A Quite Place' and solutions to both 'Deep Six' levels.

btw, the exit for the new version of 'Subterranean' isn't working either, unless you intend to use a builder to make it accessible.

To save a reply, just press 'u' while playing the level. The demo will apprear in the 'Replay' directory.

BulletRide

« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2007, 12:02:21 AM »
i no how to save them. how do i send them. and i never tested the exit on subterranea ><

BulletRide

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2007, 12:14:19 AM »
thanks for the replays. deepsix one and jotun were solved corectly. i couldnt get deepsix2 to run? The long way down solution is brilliant. not my intended solution, but i dont care, if someone uses that way be my guest. it should be still usable in my new version of the level as well. The quiet place solution also another backroute, nice find.

IF you could send me deepsix 2 again or just send me a screenie that would be great. im also removing 1 minute in hell from the pack (it was filler so i could get the pack out, it was a garbage level) and i replaced it with part 2 of the new level in pack one.

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2007, 12:18:14 AM »
i no how to save them. how do i send them. and i never tested the exit on subterranea ><
Ah, sorry. You cannot upload them to the portal if you want to keep them private of course (maybe Mindless could implement a feature for that as well? ;)).

I upload them to my webspace. You can get webspace from a provider like geocities.yahoo.com/
Alternatively you can upload them to some upload service; I don't use these, but examples are rapidshare or megaupload (I like neither of those though).

Easiest solution though is if you'd just send them to me via e-mail: geoo89(ad)gmail(dod)com

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2007, 12:37:56 AM »
Ok, I re-uploaded the Deep Six (Part 2) demo together with the other demos; same link.

I check some of your fixed level now, and then go to bed soon. It's already 2:38am here.

Which levels did you change in your 2nd pack?

BulletRide

« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2007, 12:38:35 AM »
Added my second pack on Fileportal.

Changes:
-Changed levels to be used for custlemm.
-Jotun: increased Tower size,
-Long way down(part 2) raised height, moved exit, removed a builder.
-THe quiet place: moved the traps, removed some floor.
-Deepsix (part 1 and 2) fixed exit.
-replaced 1minute in hell with new level.

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2007, 01:01:33 AM »
Likely to leave now with a random compilation of solutions soon to be found in your PM inbox.
My solution for 'Dead eternity' works for both Parts; 'The Ruins of Old' (which I don't have a solution for yet) seems to be exactly the same in both packs.

All 5 solutions look pretty backroutish...

Good night.

BulletRide

« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2007, 01:17:15 AM »
Food for the gods and A bid farewell were both steel problems. although a bid farewell was right except for the steel part.

Dead eternity i used the wrong versions for, hopefully the newer version gets rid of your solution, im not 100% sure it will. everytime i tried it that way there was usually a few who died in the trap, so i have to try to change some things around again.

Subterranean has 2 solutions, one for each way, so its fine.

bridges and shading is another backroute, dont think i can fix it though ><

i could make subterranean into a 2 parter two replace Bridges, or i could add a new level i guess.

BulletRide

« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2007, 03:39:51 AM »
Omg, its so simple, i can eliminate your solution for bridges by putting OWA;s on the pillar to prevent bashing out of the hole. Hurray  :thumbsup:

heres the updated pack:
http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=get&file=levelpacks/Bulletride1V3.dat

Changes:
-Bridges and shading:Added OWA's, decreased save percentage from 250 to 97.
-Food for the gods: fixed steel, removed entire floor
-A bid Farewell: fixed steel
-Dead eternity: Moved trap over to prevent Geoo's backroute(hopefully), increased rr to 99
-Fixed having 'the ruins of old' in both packs 1 and 2.
-edit: Fixed Dead eternity AGAIN.
       - Moved subterranean exit to remove one of the solutions

i also fixed Dead eternity part 2, but i wanna make sure your backroute dosnt still work before i re release it.

BulletRide

« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2007, 11:20:27 PM »
I just finished my third pack.
http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=get&file=levelpacks/BulletRide3.dat

These are mostly all new levels except for 'No Loitering' and 'Lemmings in a cage 2', which I had made a while ago.

Let me know what you guys think.  :cool:

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2007, 04:38:01 PM »
Haven't tried the modified versions of your previous levels yet, but gave your third set a shot.
9/10 for now, all but "The Silent Circus". I have an idea for it, but I'm too lazy to try it right now as it involves quite a bit of RR fiddling.
Solutions via PM, as usual. The demo for "Clay Man" does also work for "Clay Man (Part 2)" so I didn't record a separate solution for it.

I bet a couple of them are backroutes again. In general, for the solutions that don't seem backroutish, your levels are really enjoyable to play: The solutions require quite some time to find, yet are usually not that hard to pull off.

BulletRide

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2007, 07:40:05 PM »
As always you find many backroutes in my levels. Some are just my mistakes such as Almost Easy, which is just a trap misplacement.

Bulletride (part 1) is kindof a backroute, i removed the scenery to turn that lemming around when hes building.

clayman is a nice backroute. changeing it to be the correct soulution of part 1, and scraping part 2 to save its trick for another level. (love this trick)

Lemmings in a cage backrouted also, ive raised the last platform to remove that stratagy.

The rest are fine, Alaska isnt my 'true solution' but its fine.

Will rereleas when i replace clayman part 2 (have 2 level ideas a brewing in my head)

and Silent Circuis is probably one of my favourite levels in this pack, now that clayman (part 2) is out  :scared:
You will get it soon enough (if you backroute this ill kill you)..Just joking..kind of...

BulletRide

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2007, 11:14:44 PM »
Now you made me curious. With a whole lot of RR fiddling and 0:01 left on the clock, I managed to solve "The Silent Circus". I guess you've got to kill me... :P
EDIT: Sent it. PM has a wrong title...

BulletRide

« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2007, 11:21:37 PM »
None of the levels are the silent circuis. you sent me the other levels