Author Topic: Custlemm Level Pack Topic  (Read 93445 times)

BulletRide

Re: Custlemm Level Pack Topic
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2007, 11:35:11 PM »
Heres a pack of some levels ive made over the last few months, ill prob have another pack in a week as i have so many levels lying around. these are some of my favs so let me know what you guys think.

http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=cd&dir=levelpacks

edit: If you find any backroutes let me know so i can fix em, there are probably a few i have missed.

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2007, 06:17:09 AM »
Oooooh, it's been a while since I've seen a new LemEdit pack posted anywhere...

I'll check this out once school stops being busy  >:(
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Offline Pieuw

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2007, 12:07:29 PM »
Hey !
I made this :
http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=get&file=levelpacks/pieuw01.dat

Almost all the levels come from my "Remake", except lvl 8 & 10 (recently designed). I created them for windows95 lemmings, but it works with dos lemmings too ^^

BulletRide

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2007, 08:41:26 PM »
ive tried and beaten a few of your levels ('Diving area', 'two straglers' and 'through the block'). i found that a few of those ended with an extra builder. is that the way you intended or did i find backroutes? also are you spose to be able to bash uder the steal in 'the U turn'? i tried to but couldnt get under. is that a mistake or is there another route. (or am i just retarded)

I tried to beat 'the hiking tour' a few times but gave up. i thought i had it one time using one of the statagys i used in a few of my levels but it didnt work. ill try again later.

i wish i could figure out how to run ONML levels under lemix but i cant figure it out, so i didnt try those yet. the ones i did try were nice though.  :thumbsup:

Offline Pieuw

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2007, 10:57:52 PM »

I think all the skills are used, except for "Backward Train" and "Return to the Fold"...

In "The big U-Turn", you're not supdosed to bash under the steel... Try to do something with the blue wall ;)

"The Hiking Tour" isn't very hard, but it can be tricky to figure out the begining. If you understand what you have to do with each lemming, it's almost done. ^^

I'm curious, how did you beat "Diving Area" ? :tongue:

BulletRide

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2007, 11:17:01 PM »
sent you a pm

edit: My original idea was using the blue wall, but i cant find a way to contain them without using a builder.

edit: Found a third level that has an extra builder than needed. or is this to make them less tedious?
i finaly beat Hiking trail. i slaped myself in the face when i realised i had a level with the same general solution. i only havnt beaten the ONmL levels and The big U turn. stupid u turn..

edit: wooooot beat U-turn. i also descovered that i was mentaly challenged as that took me way to long.

BulletRide

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2007, 11:38:15 PM »
Added another lvl pack on File Portal.

Offline Pieuw

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2007, 08:20:51 AM »
GG !

Found a third level that has an extra builder than needed
Which one ?

For the U-Turn, you beat it properly if you lost the basher... And used all the skills ^^'

I'll dl your pack and try it when I'll have finished Conway's levels x) ( :scared: )

Now I have to correct Diving Area.

BulletRide

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2007, 02:23:28 PM »
i found an extra builder in Backwords Train, Two Stragglers(found 2 ways each having extra builder) and Through THe block. i pmed you the strat for through the block because if felt kinda backrouty an if thats not your intended soulution i wanna use it in one of my levels  ;).

edit: i beat diving area another way, want me to pme you the soulution?

Offline Pieuw

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2007, 05:50:17 PM »
Backwards Train has some extra builders, that's normal.

For Two Stragglers, I didn't try to look for the backroutes ^^' All the skills are used with my way...

Yeah please tell me how you beat Diving area again, I hope it's my solution otherwise there's a lot of backroutes in my levels :'(

BulletRide

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2007, 07:49:06 PM »
Lol your Through The Block Solution is so much cooler than mine. you should replace the digger with another miner to eliminate my solution.

Offline Pieuw

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2007, 10:54:49 PM »
Thanks for the pic, I'll modify those levels ! :devil:
But I don't know how to correct "Two Stragglers"... I'll think about it :tongue: (your way is not so different than mine).

BulletRide

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2007, 05:00:24 AM »
what is your intended solution? i dont see many ways to do it.
-and did i beat diveing area the "proper way" this time?

Offline Pieuw

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2007, 08:19:44 AM »
No ^^'
I pm you my solutions, read if you wanna know =p

BulletRide

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2007, 11:14:54 PM »
someone post some levels im bored.  :XD:
and can someone test my levels out  ??? plz?  :scared: