Author Topic: Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 14th February (7pm UTC)  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 14th February (7pm UTC)
« on: February 02, 2021, 02:02:13 AM »
Anyone up for Lix on both of these days, I can play both anyway, I have 2 Sundays off in a row (technically 3 since I was off Sunday 31st for Jackbox as well!)

There is an Among us session also on Sunday 7th Feb so that will most likely result in a much smaller session so that is why I'm suggesting both dates.
7th can be the smaller session (for those who don't play Among Us) and 14th can be the session where everyone plays perhaps :)

What do you lot think?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 01:35:26 AM by Flopsy »

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Re: Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 7th and/or 14th February? (7pm UTC)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 02:13:02 AM »
I'd suggest the 14th. While MP Lix can be played with at least 2 players, Among Us requires many more (I think 5 is the minimum? not exactly sure), with a full group of 10 being ideal, to be playable, so I'd really rather the two sessions not be competing with each other, since if players who would play both have to make a choice, it could prevent the Among Us session from having enough players to function.

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 02:23:41 AM »
I'm not trying to derail the Among Us session in any way, it's just some of us don't play the game and I still would like to play Lix since I have the night off.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 02:40:28 AM »
14th suits me well. My weekend of 6th/7th is already busy.

You can certainly still play on the 7th, too.

-- Simon

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 10:03:18 AM »
I should be available both weekends, and I'd be down. As I said before, I enjoy smaller rounds as well.

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 07:00:24 PM »
Should be able to do the 14th :lemcat:

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 14th February? (7pm UTC)
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 12:37:09 AM »
I'll plan to join. Though I should mention its supposed to snow *again* :(  so who knows what'll happen
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 01:35:56 AM by Flopsy »
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 14th February (7pm UTC)
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 10:18:50 AM »

Session tonight, 19:00 UTC! Looking forward to play!

Everybody, please check that you have version 0.9.32 or later, current is 0.9.35. If you don't update to 0.9.32 or later, you will lack Raymanni's crab, and can't play levels that contain it. The crab would be really angry and eat you whole. :8():

-- Simon

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 14th February (7pm UTC)
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 10:32:15 PM »
Silken Healer had error (Cannot find server) when connecting to the central server on lixgame.com using the 64-bit version, presumably Windows. He connected successfully with the 32-bit version.

3:38 <Flopsy> @SimonN Silken says he may have accidentally blocked Lix from accessing the internet on his antivirus so the error you put in your post might be inaccurate. It might be antivirus related
23:39 <SimonN> Ah, okay
23:39 <SimonN> Yeah, antivirus/firewall on the same computer, it's easy to accidentally block stuff

Conquer the Sand Cat: We played only one game; it seems best to move first close to the exit, then build only in the final section. Lots of route fixing. Icho suggested that maps wants players to gain too much height, suggests to only ascend the cat instead of the hill and the cat. I suggest to cut removers, but not entirely; tricky.

Flopsy had many maps with excellent fresh ideas, I'd like to merge them. Please PM or post the maps!

I have to fix 6-player Fabric of your Clothing: Yellow pillar has horizontal gap (gameplay imbalance), red pillar has yellow bits shining through (cosmetics).

-- Simon
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 10:40:23 PM by Simon »