Author Topic: [BUG][RC EDITOR] Default size of objects not supported  (Read 943 times)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
[BUG][RC EDITOR] Default size of objects not supported
« on: January 20, 2021, 12:42:00 AM »
Objects with default size are loaded/created with the size of the graphic, not the default size of the object. This affects adding new objects to a level, as well as loading levels predating the vertically resizable water.

The player loads these levels fine.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][RC EDITOR] Default size of objects not supported
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 01:24:40 AM »
I thought I had fixed this, but maybe not. Will look into it.

In the meantime, Cleanse Levels (as is often the case) is the workaround for existing levels - the height of 16 (or 24 where applicable) should get written into the post-cleanse NXLV file - while manual resize to the desired size is for new placements.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][RC EDITOR] Default size of objects not supported
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 01:01:20 AM »
Nothing wrong with the right version of the editor. The problem was that I included the wrong version in the download.

Fixed now, you can grab the correct editor here: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5393.msg89761#msg89761
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)