Author Topic: [SuperLemmini] Lemmings Plus I (150 Levels) [V1.2 Update]  (Read 13170 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Re: [DISC][SuperLemmini] Lemmings Plus I [Pixel Precision?]
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2021, 12:05:31 AM »
Yes, I redid Psycho 5 "Lightspeed Lemming". This time I had plenty of bashers left over, Previous attempt used every one including a couple of floaters.  So Yes definitely doesn't need any kind of fix. I had 10 bashers left even though Kaywhyn had 13.

my Reattempt replay.

Online WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
[SuperLemmini] Lemmings Plus I (150 Levels) [V1.2 Update]
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2021, 02:59:41 AM »
V1.2 Update

For this update, all levels have been fully tested and a full set of replays is now available. Meanwhile, the following levels have been fixed:

V1.2 Level Fixes (click to show/hide)

Some of these fixes are to prevent backroutes, others are to reduce the amount of fiddliness needed to execute solutions which don't work quite as well in SuperLemmini. The overall result is, hopefully, a pack which plays more enjoyably and allows the player to focus on solving the levels.

Download Lemmings Plus I V1.2 8-) | Replays available from the OP.

NOTE: There will be another update to this pack following the release of the next version of SuperLemmini.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:21:19 AM by WillLem »

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [SuperLemmini] Lemmings Plus I (150 Levels) [V1.2 Update]
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2021, 03:15:53 AM »
Just posting my replay for the new Psycho 23 to show that the level's possible with all traps present, as honestly I was confused when I read that one of the traps was removed, as the time when I was doing some testing I was able to save the original requirement :P Otherwise, nice to see that my suggested fix was used ;)

edit: One more replay, for the new Psycho 24. Main intended blocker trick now works. Very well done here, WillLem! :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:28:19 AM by kaywhyn »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Online WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2021, 05:29:12 PM »
Just posting my replay for the new Psycho 23 to show that the level's possible with all traps present, as honestly I was confused when I read that one of the traps was removed, as the time when I was doing some testing I was able to save the original requirement :P Otherwise, nice to see that my suggested fix was used ;)

edit: One more replay, for the new Psycho 24. Main intended blocker trick now works. Very well done here, WillLem! :)

Thanks for these, kaywhyn. I've edited Psycho 23 to make it far less fiddly, but if people think that it's playable enough with the original 6 traps then I'll restore the original version in the next update.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2021, 07:47:37 PM »
ok, Here is my Psycho 23 replay. Saved 33 due to removal of 1 zapper trap. Very easy still to save the 32 with all the traps present. So I agree with Kaywhyn that the removed zapper trap should be put back as it's not fiddly or difficult to save 32 with all traps present.