0 (0%)
[I don't use SuperLemmini] Yes, absolutely
1 (16.7%)
[I don't use SuperLemmini] I don't really mind
1 (16.7%)
[I don't use SuperLemmini] No, leave them on "Levels for other engines"
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [Request] Please move SuperLemmini level packs back to the SuperLemmini board  (Read 1420 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
SL levels and levelpacks were recently moved to "Levels for other engines." However, I'm guessing that SL users are far more likely to go to dedicated SuperLemmini board in the first instance for finding new packs.

Granted, namida has pinned this post to the board, informing users of the move, but I still think it would make more sense for them to be grouped with all other SL-related forum posts.

I'd be happy to make a post listing the available packs (and of course providing links), and perhaps that could be pinned instead of (or, as well as) namida's post, depending on Forum consensus as to where they ought to be listed. I'll wait until a decision is reached before doing this, though.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 03:50:29 AM by WillLem »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Okay - SuperLemmini community seems fine with having them here, and Tsyu isn't objecting, so yep, let's move them back.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)