Author Topic: discord video/audio chat  (Read 1225 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
discord video/audio chat
« on: October 03, 2020, 03:56:56 AM »
Hi Willem I just noticed you added some people to your discord video/audio group chat. Not sure how it works. You mentioned you couldn't hear anybody. it's showing I had a missed call but I was not at home at 6:30pm as it shows. I was at the store. also next time maybe I will hear something saying I have a call. also if it somehow works I will gladly say something or come on video chat.

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: discord video/audio chat
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 05:21:20 AM »
I've abandoned that idea for now since it's only possible to add 10 people to the group. I was originally going to add everyone on LF Discord (with the idea being that people could simply leave if they wanted to, but everyone was invited to begin with, rather than having an "exclusive" group) but when it got to 10 people I realised I couldn't add any more.

That being the case, it probably does make more sense to see who would be interested in taking part in a video chat at some point, and then either scheduling it or simply adding those people to the group and calling them when everyone's online at the same time.