Off-Topic Boards > Live Event Scheduling

Among Us

<< < (3/10) > >>

Shmoley:
I could play any weekday or weekend, it doesn’t matter I think it’s down to whatever you decide.
Edit: Question about discord because I literally just got it. As far as I know there are servers you have to join to talk to other people so does the Lemmings forums have its own server that I could join?

Dullstar:
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=3062.0 for discord link

It's worth noting, since it sounds like it would be a rather inexperienced group, that there is a free play mode that you can use to get familiarized with the maps, tasks, and controls; it's probably a good idea to give it a spin before playing for real - that way you won't be trying to figure out the controls on the fly and the imposters will have at least a basic familiarity with the crewmate tasks.

WillLem:
I've played the mobile version of Among Us a fair few times, it's a decent game! I'd be up for joining :lemcat:

Pieuw:
It's a very fun game I often play with friends! I would have joined you if my spoken english wasn't awful. :crylaugh:

--- Quote ---It looks like you need around 6 people minimum for a good game?
--- End quote ---
5 players is ok. It makes for shorter but also punchier games :)

Shmoley:
So to clarify for everyone what time we are going to play. Will it be posted on the forums here or on the discord server? Or both?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version