Author Topic: [BUG][EDITOR] Group pieces may display as if CPM were on even when it is not  (Read 934 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
This issue seems to have resurfaced. Haven't investigated further than that yet.

Reportedly, opening another level then re-opening the original one should fix it. If not, restarting the editor almost certianly will.

My hunch based on the previously-identified causes for this issue, is that it shouldn't arise if you avoid clicking "Group Pieces" while clear physics mode is enabled. However I have not confirmed that this is related to the issue yet.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Have not been able to reproduce this so far.

From memory, I think it was mantha16 that reported this on Discord? If so (or if not - whoever did report it, if you're reading this), can you elaborate on situations that might have lead to this? And, can you double-check that you're using editor V1.27?
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
havaent had it since on new laptop and can't really remember the precise scenario sorry

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Going to assume this related to an old version, based on circumstances + inability to reproduce it. If anyone does find this occurs again, please double-check you're on editor V1.27 or higher (Help -> About), and if so, create a new topic to report that it's still happening. It's helpful if you can give any insight on what you did before it happened too, but please report it even if you cannot give this info.
My Lemmings projects