Author Topic: Searching for Pacguy765 challenge set for Lemmini(but can't find pack)  (Read 1536 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
I noticed Icho has lemmini replays on youtube for a Pack made by Pacguy765. I tried searching the forums, the level Database and even googled it. I can't seem to find the lemmini pack.
I wanted to see if I can convert it to Superlemmini, after Mobilems, since it looks like it's a small pack of 40 levels plus some secret ones(10 in pack3 and 2 reward ones-at least that's what Icho's
youtube replays shows, for a total of 52 levels)

If anybody knows where I can get it, perhaps I can see if it can be converted to Superlemmini(as long as it doesn't have gimmicks or extremely difficult glitches which may be hard to convert to
Superlemmini)

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for Pacguy765 challenge set for Lemmini(but can't find pack)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 03:28:55 AM »
Here you go. Challenge packs 1, 2, 3, and 4. You're welcome. Once again, I don't have any replays since I never saved any for packs that I played in Lemmini back then. Also, I think you mean 42? 10 levels each in 4 packs, plus 2 extra levels. They're not really secret levels, they're 2 rejected levels that Prince Jamie removed from the final set.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 05:17:06 AM »
ok thanks, I noticed he has new styles for the pack, so I'm using the Mod feature for the styles as I don't want any issues with other packs.
I already converted it. But again I'll have to fix the exits and traps, as the 1st level both didn't work.

Anyways your right about not being secret levels. In Icho's video on these, he just reveals hidden pics of lemmings. So they're not levels, there dupicates of pack 3's levels with hidden lemming pics.
So when he reveals them he then just Nukes the level. So there are only 42 actual levels.

Anyways, when I get done with Mobilems, I'll work on these.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 05:26:43 AM »
I just started level 1 of pack 3, I wanted to see if there were the hidden lemmings pics.

Yes they're in there.

UPDATE: This pack was cancelled due to the Supermario World level styles wouldn't work with Superlemmini
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 07:53:49 PM by ericderkovits »