Author Topic: Superlemmini packs I have complete replays for  (Read 2842 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Superlemmini packs I have complete replays for
« on: September 06, 2020, 06:14:34 AM »
ok here is my list for Superlemmini replays I have

Sublems
PSP Extra levels
Sega Extra levels
Genesis Extra levels
Lemmings 2 the classic levels remake
Nes Extra levels
ZX Spectrum Extra levels
Genesis 2 player levels
Amiga and Dos original lemmings
SNES Lemmings (Japanese uncut version-Note couldn't due american version since the editor is missing a few pieces)
Amiga Lemmings Demo
Dos Lemmings Demo
Other extra levels(From neolemmix' other extra ones)
Dovelems (pack I converted from Lemmini) with updated fixed backroute levels
Oh no more lemming demo (Dos, Note Amiga didn't have a demo of ohno)
Xmas 91 and 92 lemmings (Both Amiga and Dos)
Holiday 93 and 94 demo (Dos, Note Amiga didn't have demo's of holiday 93 or 94)
Genesis Megadrive
Dodochacalo's special pack(Cachapack and Dodopack) (Pack I converted myself)
Franlems (Pack I converted myself)
Lemmings Reunion(Pack I converted from Lemmini)
Nepsterlems (have all the replays now including all the Talismans)
Pimolems (Pack I converted from Lemmini)
Zemmings vol 1(Note vol 2 is only in Neolemmix)
Zanzidorf ZZD Special Pack
EDIT:Thanks to Kaywhyn and his quick solve of Colorful Arty's Reverse Lemmings, I now have these replays
and Mobilems
Geofflems(Pack I converted from old formats 1.43, with rearrangement of sequence of levels, also added 2 levels from 1.43 that were not in 10.13 or 12.94(1 in Tricky and 1 in Mayhem, so now
               those ranks have 31 levels each)

BIG UPDATE: WillLem created a classic reverse lemmings and Oh no more lemmings reverse pack. And he included replays so now I have these as 2 new packs(Thank alot WillLem)

Deceit Lemmings (converted by Kaywhyn)
Mazulems

Packs I don't have replays yet for

Oh no more lemming(both Amiga and Dos)
holiday 93(both Amiga and Dos)
holiday 94(both Amiga and Dos)
holiday 93 and 94 (both Amiga and Dos, Note this packs plays ohno tunes)
covox lemmings
prima publishing lemmings (AKA companion disk)

Also still need them for the pack Revenge of the Lemmings that I converted.(so far only have 1st rank and part of 2nd)

NOTE: Also I have most replays for neolemmix old and new format packs(Not all). but due to people not liking me stating it, I've decided to remove the list of ones I need or have for neolemmix, although I still am keeping track of them, but just not having them being posted anymore. But since way fewer people care about Superlemmini, I've decided to still keep track of them on the forum.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: I think I will put my NL replays I have/need here since only people interested in Superlemmini at all can view my NL ones. This way it won't bother a majority of the people, especially
the NL people. (Kaywhyn didn't want me to delete it so I decided to put them here)

I just wanted to list the new format packs that I have replays for.
list 1 will be for the packs I have turned green
list 2 will be for the packs i have replays for but not yet turned green(replays are good though due to Mass Replay checks)

list 1(replays that are green)
Custom packs

assorted Gubbins
clammings
classical lemmings (solved Roman Marble rank myself)
deceit lemmings
namida's doomsday lemmings (thanks to kaywhyn I have also the 4 fixed levels for 12.10 of the NL Player)
dovelems
festival milas 2018
festival milas 2019
franlems(pack I converted)
geofflems
UPDATE: Also Thanks to Kaywhyn, I also have his set of replays for NL new formats
UPDATE: Now have complete replays for Icho's Introduction pack thanks to Minim

Godlems
Gronklings Rodents (Animal pack)
insane steve's world
integral lemmings
Willlem's Lemminas
lemmings destination 1,2 Thanks to Armani
lemmings reunion
Willem's Tame gone wild
Willem's lemming's xmas 2019
Willem's let's go the willlem's levels
Willem's minilems
WillLem's direct drop pack
WillLem's Reverse lemmings V1.01
WillLem's Reverse Oh no more lemmings V1.01
lemmings migration
mobilems 3
nepsterlems
pimolems
Minim's ps3 lemmings
Willem's lemmings recurring
Willem's classic reverse lemmings
Willem's lemmings but with Lemminas
lemmings-redux
seblems
UPDATE: Kaywhyn gave me another Talisman for Rapture 20(Final Rush) although I didn't need any Talismans for the new formats one since I had One already.
             He showed me a 2nd one too but for old formats. I tried to replicate it in the new Formats, but I couldn't do it. but that's ok I'm happy just to have A Talisman at all(so pack has 100% Talismans for new
              formats)
sublems
Dodochacalo's special pack(pack I converted)
yippee more lemmings
UPDATE: Also now got a set from Kaywhyn.

zemmings 1 and 2
Namida's Holiday Lemmings Plus
Namida's plus Alpha (now green)
Namida's plus Omega 1 and 2(both now green)
Namida's plus 1(now green)
Namida's plus 2(now green)
Namida's plus 3(now green)
Namida's plus 4(now green)
Namida's plus 5(now green)
Namida's plus 6(now green)
Namida's whole collection(LP 1-6,Omega 1 and 2, alpha, holiday lemmings plus) (now green)
Namida's Comressed Pack(90 levels) (now green)
UPDATE: Compressed Pack now with 95 levels as Namida added 5 LP Alpha levels.

NOTE: I forgot to mention that all the Talismans are gotton too for all of Namida's Plus Packs
Namida's Mazulems
nes and zx specrum extra levels
UPDATE: Thanks to Kaywhyn I now have replays for Ron Stards Rodents.
Mantha16's Sammings 1
UPDATE: Thanks to Strato, I now have the complete set of replays(all turned green). I managed to do mantha16's 1st 2 ranks on my own but got stuck on bubble 3, so I stopped
UPDATE: Also now have a set from Kaywhyn.
Mantha16's Sammings 2
UPDATE: Flopsys'/Wafflems' MegaSegaBytes. Thanks to Icho I have now turned green his replays

UPDATE: Thanks to Tan x dx for fixing All Hallows eve. Now I have turned green this pack due to Icho's replays
Also Thanks to Tan x dx for fixing Renaissance Lemmings. I have turned them all green thanks to posted official solutions.

UPDATE: Now have Icho's replays for PJW's pack that I packed.
UPDATE: Thanks to Kaywhyn, I now have replays for the TM Challenge pack
UPDATE: Now have replays for Direkow's 5 level pack thanks to Kaywhyn

UPDATE: I put together the new format seblems levels and repacked it to match the old formats MegseBytes
              so now I have a new format Megsebbytes pack(which I turned green already)

Scmolems: I turned green Shmolems first pack replays
UPDATE: Now have Kaywhyn's entire United(now have the 2 resolved war rank levels from Icho's 12.5 update)
Ichotolots lemmings united also 3 sets of replays-icho's official p.md ones and a 2nd set of other people replays including most from kaywhyn) and an entire 3rd set of kaywhyn's)

Artlems (I solved this pack on my own, since nobody posted replays, but now I have a set for this pack)
UPDATE: I resolved Arty's lastest 1.3 version of Artlems.
Modular Lemmings (got replays thanks to Gronkling)
Strato's Lemmings Open air(I now have replays for the pack as I solved my 2nd custom pack on my own)
grams88 nuked lemmings (Thanks to Kaywhyn, I now have replays for the pack)
The Lemmings have grown (Thanks to Icho, I now have replays for David's pack)
Strato's World Tour (Thanks to Icho, I now have the new formats replays, Icho just recently resolved the Groupie rank, Including getting the new added Talisman for Groupie 40)
UPDATE: Now finished my Angry Lemmings pack which of course I have replays for.
Icho's Introduction Pack v1.3 Thanks to Minim I have replays for this pack.
UPDATE: Thanks to Kaywhyn, I now have replays for Gigalems Freedom Planet Sampler Pack (10 levels)
WillLem's Inverse Lemmings(have WillLem's replays including all Talismans)
Lemrunner(Thanks to Armani, also posted intended solutions from the pack authors) V3
Badlems and Pack1 (solved myself)
Vacuum pack v3 (solved myself)

Packs in the Developement board

Quest for Kieran: Thanks to Armani, I now have the replays for this pack(pack was in the Developement board)

non-custom packs

amiga demo
amiga and dos holiday 93 and 94 demo
dos lemmings demo
dos oh no more lemmings demo
extra official lemmings(ie genesis, present, sunsoft, sega, psp, amiga and genesis 2player, other)
genesis megadrive(whole pack not just the extra levels-I made this one myself)
original lemmings(amiga and dos)
SNES Lemming(japanese version)
SNES lemming(american version which includes Ohayo lemming san and removed any references to religion-Made myself)
Xmas 91 and 92 lemmings

List 2 (packs I have replays for but not yet turned green)

custom packs

Now Packs I don't have replays for yet.

non-custom packs

don't have replays yet for
holiday lemming 93, holiday 94, holiday 93,94, (dos and amiga)
ohno more lemmings (dos and amiga)

Note packs I don't have complete replays for

Colorful Arty's classic reverse lemmings
Colorful Arty's New Skills reverse lemmings
Casual lemmings.
Grams88 Ski Sloping lemmings
Vamprince lemmings
Mantha16's Allsorts
UPDATE: NOV 18 2020
I need a replay for Zanzindorf's bonus 2 level of his new pack Zemmings Complete

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I have been collecting some Old format replays for packs that didn't have new format ones.

Packs I have so far from the old formats boards are: (Version 10.13)

1) A Masters Degree in Lemmings (turned them green)
2) An Unnamed Pack by Duuddu (turned them green)
3) lemmingbytes(turned them green)
4) lemmings stampede (turned them green)
5) Paralems (turned them green) note on this pack after downloading it level 29 of Demented (IT'S FEEDING TIME!) the style cattrap was reported missing so I grabbed it from Pitlems and
    Put in into a styles folder for Paralems main folder. It's the only one in there since it was missing.
6)  Raylems (turned them green)
7) A Snack pack by SQron188 (turned them green)
8) Yung's first pack (turned them green)
9) Lemmings Redux (turned them green) Note: the Style dirt_md was reported missing so I had to grap it from Vampprince's and put it into a styles folder for old-formats lemmings Redux.
10) Mobilems 1 (turned them green)
11) Be Smart (turned them green)
12) Old formats intro pack (turned them green)
13) Lemmings squared (turned them green. Note only 32% of the Talisman's were obtained)
14) Pitlems (thanks to Kaywhyn now have all Pitlems replays turned green)

UPDATE:
15) Geofflems
Thanks to Kaywhyn, I now have a set of old formats(10.13) replays
Note: they also have a 1.43 version, I downloaded both, but Kaywhyn played the 10.13 version.
Also I didn't even have the old formats ones downloaded, only the new formats; I guess I didn't pay attention to the fact they had an old formats Geofflems. Anyways thanks Kaywhyn
for your Geofflems Old and New format replays(note I did have a set of replays already for new formats, but I still download your set also).

16) Artlems Lost Pieces(Thanks to Kaywhyn)
17) bsmith level pack One
UPDATE: Now got replays for bsmiths level one pack(both for flexi and 1.43 thanks to Kaywhyn)
18) Thanks to Kaywhyn I now have replays for the Holiday 16 Pack

Packs in the Developement board
19) Grentlems: Thanks to Nepster, I now have replays for this pack.

packs from v1.43 that I have played with the replays (Note: v1.43 there is no way to turn any green, so just have to watch them to see them work)

1) Lemmicks with Gimmicks)
UPDATE: Thanks to Kaywhyn I now have the replays for version 1.43 of the Intro pack which has a gimmick rank(completed watching them)
NOTE: I didn't even know this pack existed until Kaywhyn brought it up. Then I noticed Nepster uploaded the pack.
4) Copycat lemmings(Thanks to Kaywhyn)

5) Resident  Gigalems 0
   UPDATE: Now have replays for this pack thanks to Kaywhyn. Also the 2 levels that can't be solved, I watched his attempts, so to me I consider them solved.
6) Resident Gigalems(regular) Now have these replays thanks to Kaywhyn
7) Gigalems Standard pack(Thanks to Kaywhyn I have replays for this pack, although I had replays already)
Note: I converted this pack to New Formats(I have replays for the warm and part of hot(new formats-so still need the remaining ones)
Note Also: Kaywhyn mentioned in his feedback of the pack the 2 warm levels traps don't work. In my conversion both those levels traps DO WORK in my conversion of the pack.

8) Namida's Old recycle bin pack
     Thanks to Kaywhn I have replays for all 10 ranks(note the 2 direct drop replays, I consider them solved even though they don't work in the 1.43 player)
     I'll wait to tonight at midnight to watch the midnight gimmick level(what a strange one)
NOTE: Again I didn't even know this pack existed. I appreciate Kaywhyn for finding these hard to find packs as I want to have even the very old ones.

ok now the ones that are in old format that are also in new formats that I downloaded are

1) Sublems (turned them all green)
UPDATE: Now got Kaywhyn's replays for the old formats also(but he didn't put the Retro rank in the .rar file)
2) Seblems
UPDATE:  I now fixed all of Seblems old format replays and turned them all green
UPDATE 2: Ok Thanks to Kaywhyn I now have 100% Talismans for the old formats pack(I needed Rapture 20 Final Rush) He gave me 2 but I'm happy with any.
                 Note: also only 1 of the 2 worked in new formats(not that I needed any for new formats). Also the 2nd one I tried to replicate in new formats, unfornately I couldn't do it but it doesn't matter,
                          since the new formats Seblems already had the Talisman.

UPDATE: Lemmings World Tour (Thanks to Kaywhyn I now have all the replays for the pack)
also now have the updated replays from Kaywhyn for the updated pack

Packs that I still need replays for

1 Casual lemmings (for old formats I downloaded, but again the replays that were uploaded, most don't work. I think it's because the pack had a new update and the replays were Not updated
to match the new pack, so the replays break._
2) Revenge of the Lemmings 2.0 I need replays since non were posted on the board, but Namida has solutions for this pack on Youtube which I will eventually get solved)
3) The 1.43 version of Geofflems(Thanks to Kaywhyn, I have this version replays also)
4) Now that Resident Gigalems and Resident Gigalems 0 replays I have, Now I just need Gigalems Holiday 2015 and 2016 ones.
UPDATE: I now have replays for Gigalems Holiday 2015 both 1.43 version and flexi thanks to Kaywhyn
UPDATE: I now have replays for Gigalems Holiday 2016 thanks to Kaywhyn(although only 5 of the 9 Talisman's were obtained)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 05:14:11 PM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Superlemmini packs I have complete replays for
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 10:07:33 AM »
UPDATE: I think I will put my NL replays I have/need here.

Now this is a great idea. However, it appears that I also have to clear up more misinterpretations/misunderstandings on your end.

(Kaywhyn didn't want me to delete it so I decided to put them here)

Nope, I never said that. I said that it was "unnecessary for you to delete your own topic" and that it's perfectly fine for you to post that you "need/have replays in one of your own topics, not in other people's topics." I would never ever tell anyone to delete his or her own topic. Also, it doesn't matter to me that you ended up removing your NL topic. It doesn't affect my stuff in any way, so of course I don't care that you removed it. It's your topic, so you do what you want with it. My guess is that's how you interpreted my lashing out on the LWT topic, but no, nowhere did it imply for you to remove your NL topic, just to simply stop with the pointless posts on other people's topics, especially level pack topics.

UPDATE 10/23/2020
I still sense negative vibes from him.     

This. This got me very confused and a bit angry. When I saw this, I thought, seriously? You got upset just because I voiced my disagreement to your post in the Dovelems topic. *sarcasm* Well excuse me, I didn't know I had to agree with your thoughts. Looks like I also need to give a lesson on what opinions are. You sensed incorrectly. I can assure you that when I wrote my post in the Dovelems topic that I had no feelings of animosity towards you, especially after your public apology. It's like you said, it's your opinion, so you can say what you feel/believe. That's not a problem. You know how it is when it comes to opinions, right? Others can either agree or disagree. This happens to be one that I disagree with, and I explained why I disagree. That's it. You simply read too much into it and thought I still had something against you. In addition, what I had an issue with was how you compared two different level pack authors and decided that one was better quality over the other. Yes, I understand that it's just your thoughts. Again, not a problem. However, this doesn't make any sense at all, because it's like I said, you're comparing apples to oranges. Dodochacalo and Pieuw are two very different level designers, and so it doesn't make sense to compare the two and say Pimolems is better quality than Dovelems. What does make sense is how I said that I like Pimolems a bit better for the better challenges it provided. Another thing that also makes sense is comparing two packs from the same author, eg, United is far better in terms of quality than Reunion, since they're both from Icho. See the difference?

Nevertheless, I'm not very upset with your thoughts at all. I simply said that I disagree and explained why I disagreed. Also, keep in mind where our thoughts are coming from. I wrote it from the perspective of a player who played both packs without any guides or hints, while you had help in the form of visuals, and so in a way your thoughts aren't as authentic. It doesn't mean they aren't appreciated, just that it likely won't be as insightful to players who decide to take them on in, say, the way I did.

You can also see that I do notice these things where you edit your posts. You're probably already aware of this, but you decided to do it anyway and thought it was fine to take a swipe at someone who you consider a much superior level solver and admins/mods who weren't ok with you messing with their packs without permission on a public site. I got to say that's not cool at all. Surely it would had been much better to simply do this in private and I never would know about you "sensing negative vibes."

In any case, I just wanted to clear the air and assure you that I don't have any animosity towards you. I did for a time after seeing this modified post from the other topic, and was thinking about giving up my form of aid of providing replays yet again, but I see from above that you have continued to give credit where it's due, and so I'm willing to give you yet another chance and will continue to provide replays. However, I will provide them upon request. I know there's one that I PMed you last time, but as you may or may not have figured out, I simply PMed my set to the author, as I have no intention of posting my entire replay collection for the pack. Also, now that I have released all the bottled up feelings/emotions inside, I definitely feel a lot better now. Again, just be careful with what you say/do. As was definitely seen from the last time, you do not want to get on my bad side, because it can get very nasty. It usually takes a lot before I start to lose it, but due to my age and crankiness these days it sometimes doesn't take much.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:27:55 AM by kaywhyn »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 10:09:55 PM »
Re: Kaywhyn.
Im extremely sorry If I upset you as this is Not my intention. I consider you a real buddy of mine on the forum. Maybe this is why I am so frustrated. Most people would probably ignore all of this, but since I really like you, I sometimes just take it too seriously. You are probably the only one here that even gave me any kind of help when I'm doing conversions,  or needing replays, etc. I remember from day one when I was doing my original lemmings remakes(ie amiga, dos orig, ohno, holiday, etc) I remember you mentioned you had a few issues with a few packs and how you were surprised no one else brought it up. But no you did and I appreciate it alot. And everytime I was converting lemmini packs to Superlemmini, you were always guiding me along about levels. I remember I thought some needed changing because they were too hard to do, but you showed me that I didn't need to change it(ie Pimolem's "Be Lem-minded, showed me 2 ways to do it).

And the only reason I put it in edit(didn't want a new post), was I needed to vent my frustration in written form (kinda like people do with their diairies), I have absolutely nothing against you, in fact just the opposite.

I know I've done some stupid things. But rest assured no more posting about replays in other packs, unless they are actually my own played replays to help the author(ie my 3rd rank classical
lemmings Roman Marble rank ones that I uploaded. They were actually MY replays that I uploaded. So I do sometimes try solving levels, it's just I'm very bad at it. Also I remember even trying
to get a missing United replay on my own but it was just too difficult for me. Of course that was months ago. Even some of my replays in my Superlemmini Mobilems conversions, the replays
were mine although mostly 1st rank ones. And every once in a while I attempt solving other 1st rank packs, but I still get frustrated. Also I just don't have time right now to attempt solving any
really, as I want get eventually get my Angry Lemmings pack done. Then perhaps I will attempt Colorful arty's reverse lemmings (new and old skills as nobody has really attempted these).
Also I have Revenge of the Lemmings in Superlemmini to do as I've only have the replays for the Picnic rank and only a part of the Hootenany rank done). Also perhaps after that I will see If I can
attempt some of the other packs I don't have any replays for. Also just because I get replays, doesn't mean I'll remember them if I do try to play any on my own, as I'll forget the solutions.
Even some of the levels in my Angry Lemmings ranks, I forgot the solutions, although I do have the replays.

And as far as the Dovelems and Pimolems packs are concerned. The reason I don't really care for it was like you said Dodochacalo didn't care as much about backroutes as Pieuw did.
Maybe it's because Dovelems is just too backroutable for my liking.  But I absolutly like Dodo's other small packs. I really like the levels in the Cachapack ones(ie Chinese run, box for shoes,
Mesa Amarilla(although a quirky one) and The Wind which blows). Also remember Dovelems was my 1st conversion pack from lemmini to Superlemmini so I still want and have it).
And as far as the music for Dovelems, (even though it plays the boring Amiga music, and I could change it, I don't want it changed, as you know I like everything they way it was intended)
And since Dodo used that music in the levelpack.ini file for the Lemmini version, that's what I want it to be-won't change it).

Now the only thing I wish is that Tsyu would come online to say anything about how Superlemmini is coming along, but perhaps that is a pipe dream now as he never seems to come on.
I just hope nothing has happened bad to him.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 11:01:10 AM »
Re: Kaywhyn.
I consider you a real buddy of mine on the forum.

Reading this certainly brought a smile on my face. Back at you, buddy ;) I know you meant everything you said from the bottom of your heart. Especially the apology was extremely heartfelt and very sincere sounding.

You are probably the only one here that even gave me any kind of help when I'm doing conversions,  or needing replays, etc. I remember from day one when I was doing my original lemmings remakes(ie amiga, dos orig, ohno, holiday, etc) I remember you mentioned you had a few issues with a few packs and how you were surprised no one else brought it up. But no you did and I appreciate it alot. And everytime I was converting lemmini packs to Superlemmini, you were always guiding me along about levels. I remember I thought some needed changing because they were too hard to do, but you showed me that I didn't need to change it(ie Pimolem's "Be Lem-minded, showed me 2 ways to do it).

No problem, I was glad to help you along the way with all of that.

And as far as the music for Dovelems, (even though it plays the boring Amiga music, and I could change it, I don't want it changed, as you know I like everything they way it was intended)
And since Dodo used that music in the levelpack.ini file for the Lemmini version, that's what I want it to be-won't change it).

I meant putting on your own music playlist, not changing the soundtrack to other Lemmings music ;) I understand, though. Truthfully, I do the exact same thing and don't mute and put on my own music in the background.

Now the only thing I wish is that Tsyu would come online to say anything about how Superlemmini is coming along, but perhaps that is a pipe dream now as he never seems to come on.
I just hope nothing has happened bad to him.

Agreed. I would also like some of the Superlemmini issues fixed as well, especially the climber issues and the builder wall. I hope he's fine as well, but I think it's just getting caught up with real life stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0