Author Topic: Pimolems for Superlemmini (In Developement)  (Read 8237 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Pimolems for Superlemmini (In Developement)
« on: August 11, 2020, 10:46:16 PM »
Hi Kaywhyn, if you see this post, tell me what you think of these 6 glitch Pimolems level recreations.

The level 20 One was the trickiest but I think this might be the best I can think of.

I've included a rar which has the 6 .ini's for those 6 levels. I've included replays also for them.

just add each level as an external level in Superlemmini and see the corresponding replay.

of course I had to add in some levels more time and skills

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 11:01:18 PM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Pimolems for Superlemmini (In Developement)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 11:05:28 PM »
Hi eric,

I see your starting post in this new topic. I will try them right now and report back by editing this post. Just doing some tidying up and moving the Pimolems posts from the Reunion topic to here where they belong.

AFAIK, Superlemmini does not support preplaced lemmings. However, since you managed to find a way to recreate Stormy 20, that's not a problem anymore. If you decide to proceed with the conversion project, you can make a new topic for its development in progress and then we can move these posts over there.

In regards to the 6 glitch levels:

Stormy 17 (very easy to fix, just add a wall which you did) and Stormy 20 have already been taken care of

Pickaxe 12 - I don't think it works in Superlemmini, but I could be wrong. If it doesn't, can probably just use NL version
edit: Just tested. Blocker trick doesn't work

Pickaxe 17 - Does not work in Superlemmini. Can probably either put steel or just add additional builders or just use NL version.

Pickaxe 19 - Does not work in Superlemmini. Can probably put steel and add another miner, or use NL version, but imo it's way too far off.

One 20 - I don't think it works in Superlemmini. Not sure how or if this can be fixed. NL version provides 2 walkers, which Superlemmini doesn't have.
edit: just tested. Doesn't work at all. Hmm, probably the easiest fix, although I'm not sure if Superlemmini allows it, is to have 4 entrances, 3 of which have lemmings coming out to the left. If it doesn't, then maybe provide another builder and a blocker so it can be released with a basher.

These are all just suggestions. Ultimately, your call, since it is your project if you decide to get this rolling.

and yes I see the solutions on youtube (for lemmini). that's not really the issue.

Ok. I'm just letting you know that there are solutions to the Pimolems levels on Youtube. In particular, the ones by Pieuw should be of the most interest, since he's the pack author and the videos appear to be the solutions he intended to his levels.

edit: There's a problem in that you mixed up the replays for Stormy 17 and Stormy 20. What's happening here is that when I load the replay for Stormy 17 the Stormy 20 level opens up, and vice versa. Easy fix, though. Simply rename the replay for Stormy 17 with the level name of Stormy 20, and similarly rename the replay for Stormy 20 with the level name of Stormy 17. So besides those two which I can't watch, the rest of the ones I've seen look good. Yea, nice fix for One 20. I thought Superlemmini didn't support left-facing entrances. An extra builder and blocker could work too and then take away all except 1 basher. However, this I feel is ok, albeit not as clean with the mining into steel to turn around, but it does work. 

edit 2: I fixed Stormy 17 by solving the level myself. This looks good, except the thin wall should be at the very edge of the screen so that one has to use the builder to build to up with the second lemming so it climbs up it. Indeed, Icho did just that so that there's a gap. In my replay, I have a builder left. I have attached both replays, one for Superlemmini, the other for Lemmini.

edit 3: So I made some attempts at solving Stormy 20, but I wasn't able to successfully do it. Perhaps the best way is to simply remove that tiny piece of terrain that blocks the lemmings in so that one lemming can just go on ahead and then one needs to use a blocker to hold the rest back. In other words, no bomber is needed to destroy the small piece of terrain that holds the crowd back, just the blocker that's holding them in. Unfortunately, there isn't really a way to enforce that a climber needs to go up that pillar, because if the worker lemming doesn't turn around, you can simply build with him to turn him around on the slope so that he goes to the left at the top of the level, just like in my Lemmini replay (see attached). At the same time, my solution cuts very close on time, so it might overall be faster to have the worker climb the pillar. There is currently a problem, and that is there's a tiny hole at the top so that the climber doesn't climb up. If the pillar is used, one needs to build to the pillar with the worker in such a way that he doesn't turn around.

Just took a look at the NL version, and indeed there's no need to climb up the gap to the top of the level with the preplaced lemming. Still, that can be an option in Superlemmini, so let's go ahead and make that an option. Then there's two solutions, either build into the slope with the worker lemming so that he turns around to the left and walks up to the top (just like in my replay), or have him build at the bottom so that he turns around and then build up to the pillar so that he doesn't turn around. Either way, the level's doable with just 6 builders just like the NL version, so let's reduce the number of builders to 6.

edit 4: On further thought, though it'll make the level very different from the Lemmini version, you could simply put a second entrance right on top of the pillar. Just put a wall on the right so that the crowd turns around to the left and walks to the bottom of the level. Then one needs to use a builder like it is in the current version so that a climber can climb up to the top of the level. Just checked and it's not splat height, however the crowd won't land on the the thin vertical strip because when I sent a lemming up there there's a tiny hole and it is splat height, so the strip just needs to be moved over to the right one pixel. Solving time will probably be way faster, but that's ok. Then again, it might be necessary to pump up the RR almost right away so that one can use the last lemming out of the top entrance to build ASAP.

edit 5: Just saw your Stormy replays, and this time they worked. They both look good, but see my replays for them. In Stormy 17, there should be a gap between the platform and the thin wall you added in at the right edge so that one needs to use the builder so that the second lemming climbs it. In my replay, I have a builder leftover thanks to how there's no gap. For Stormy 20, however, because there's now more builders, it doesn't really enforce using the pillar to get to the top of the level. As shown in both my Lemmini and Superlemmini replays, one could simply build into the slope so that the worker turns to the left and walks up to the level. In addition, in the Superlemmini version, a builder is leftover. In any case, I think leaving both solutions in is ok, as the spare builder doesn't really break the level too badly. The NL version has the preplaced lemming going to the right and building into the slope anyway. 

In any case, once Stormy 17 gets more tidying up by moving the thin wall further to the right, I think you can go ahead and proceed with the conversion. Stormy 20 is a bit of an icky one to properly decide, but I'll be fine going with whatever you decide for it, since this is also your conversion project. The above are only suggestions, after all.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 03:32:22 AM by kaywhyn »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 12:58:44 AM »
Sorry about that. I corrected the replays. for some reason It worked while in was in Superlemmii. buT when I close it and restart Superlemmini level 20 played 17 (strange)
and it should work now as I closed Superlemmii and restarted and the replays all are good now.

here is the new set (both replays and .ini in .rar)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2020, 01:27:08 AM »
yes I know about the gap but I closed it, because the climber/floater lemming always caught up to basher before he was finished. by just making the climber/floater lemming build while i did in my replay, it allows the basher more time because the climber/floater floats from a higher distance thus stalling for time.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 01:37:52 AM »
Yea, you're right. See replay. This even comes from stalling the second lemming as much as possible. This means, assign the 2nd lemming a floater the instant he appears. The replay isn't a solving one, but as you can see the lead lemming is really close to finishing his work before the 2nd lemming catches up. So, it should now work by moving the thin wall to the very edge. Just got to make sure to assign the floater to the 2nd lemming the instant he appears. I'm wondering if floaters are just slightly faster in Superlemmini than they are in Lemmini. How are floaters in the Amiga? Are they a bit faster?

edit: I saw your reply below. Sounds good. Once that's taken care of, I think you're good to go to proceed with converting the rest of the pack. Again, for Stormy 20 you have the final say for how it comes out. The edits in the second post are simply suggestions that I threw out there, but the current version you presented is fine. Let's just leave the two possible solutions of the level in there.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 01:58:45 AM by kaywhyn »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 01:54:09 AM »
yeah and your right i'll move it more to the right and open the gap and fiddle with it until it works because really that is how the level is supposed to be.

and yes I saw your replay. but I already tried that. and it still failed, but anyways let me edit the level some more.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2020, 02:46:55 AM »
ok here is the new .ini for livin' on the Edge. Gap is now open. also included my new replay. and yes it should be the right one, as i closed superlemmini and reopened.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 03:21:15 AM »
also this pack outside of the glitchy ones shouldn't have any editing issues (except maybe the ,1) because the styles used are from the normal set(except maybe the castle one Pieuw has). So I think more time will just be needed on solving using Pieuws replays on Youtube. and hopefully no where near as difficult as reunions. but I guess i'll find out in the later ranks.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 03:23:40 AM »
Perfect. Just saw the replay and now it's exactly the way it is in the other versions. All rightie, I have confirmed that all 6 glitch levels have been fixed to the best of your ability, so with this you have the green light from me to proceed with the rest of the conversion. I don't think you'll encounter any problems since only the styles from the original games are used. As usual, I think the only problem will be lemmings exiting, so adjusting the position of the exits will be necessary. I'll be checking your edited post for notes from time to time about the levels.

Regarding difficulty, definitely nowhere near as difficult as Reunion. Well, only when you get about halfway in Windy does the difficulty pick up significantly. From that point on it stays difficult throughout the rest of the pack until you get to the Bonus rank. Otherwise, for the first two ranks not very difficult at all.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 04:04:54 AM »
ok this post will be for notes about the levels.

Calm

Calm 01 The Bad Beginning
             ok I can see this is getting hard already. Solution: I'm Confused what to do. no Skills listed. actually there was 99 of everything, and 99mins. Wow I almost ran out of
             time, even with the RR preset to 99
             Issues:None

Calm 02 Training Day
             Ok this level was simple, unlike the previous one. That one I had to do 10 times just to get it right. HaHa.
             This one had 1 of everything except no blockers and bombers. 6 hatches 1 lemming each basically for each hatch the lemming does 1 different skill.
             Issues: None

Calm 03 We are Lem-Bob-Omb
             ok this level I feel sorry for the bombing lems. Solution: Not sure!

Calm 04 Emerald Cave
             Ok this level just block with 1st lemming on right. then block 2nd lemming heading left and use 1st one to build till is he's high enough then block him
             bomb the left bomber and build to exit. actually one can save 1 more lemming by building to left then to right. but I just did it with losing 3 lemmings

Calm 05 Better run for shelter
             ok this levels solution is just block first lemming on right edge then bash thru 2 left poles. then block 1st lemming on lower level and bash thru snow(to the right) at
             appropriate height then bomb blockers or nuke
             Issues: had to move hatch left some because lemmings fell straight down to lower level,

Calm 06 Lemming Falls
             ok just dig down with 1st lemming at dirt area between 2 steel barriers(and if you want to save 100% float any lemmings that go past digger, not required since save % 
             is only 50%)

Calm 07 Lemstones
             ok just float 2 first lemming block with the 3rd and block left side one with 1st lemming there.
             on bottom just build right at base of steel area to get the most height(build 2 times) then block and build left till hitting barrier(this will keep lemmings at top from
             splattingl then bomb right bomber(RR 99) and bomb left blocker no lemmings are going left. and bash left on lower level.

Calm 08 Cloud-Covered Stalactic
             ok i just bashed back and forth through the snow in middle area until got to bottom. actually this one was a little tricky because I had to build to setup a splat area
             for the lemmings on top because I blocked them in there. to release I just built over right blocker.

Calm 09 The Strange Relics of Lemnos
             ok basically bash with 1st lemming and build with 2nd to close gap of bashed area until lead lemmings mines toward exit then bash thru builders steps

Calm 10 It's a Kind Lembourhood
             ok this level gives you 20 of everything basically the lead lemming makes a path to exit using different skills (bashing and building) until almost home then bash thru
             the builder steps the the 2nd lemming made to block off lemmings following lead lemming.

NOTE: No issues with exits or traps so far, no editing needed. I think it's because normal styles are used unllike reunions. There 95% traps and exits had to be adjusted making
          editing levels more cumbersome. So here I think I can just concentrate on the solutions. also this pack won't be as difficult as reunion thus probably finish faster.
          Also the solutions here are ones I follow from Pieuws Youtube. so I know these are not the only way to solve these levels at least so far. Plus I want my
          replays to be Pieuws as he is the author of the pack. also 1st ranks of many packs tend to have many solutions as there more open even Icho's reunion.

Calm 11 Minimal Design
           ok just build with 1st lemming to exit, block with 2nd and block 1st lemming going left. then when builder is about 2/3 to exit can build right over right blocker.
           then bomb 2 blockers or nuke.

Calm 12 There Ain't no Jedi Swords
             ok just climb 1st 4 lemmings and 1st one will mine to exit the other 3 will dig away green skinny poles. block with 1st lemming on left side before hatch.
             Increase RR to 99. Then Nuke last bomber.
             I think this music is from STAR WARS-RETURN OF THE JEDI. KINDA COOL.

Calm 13 Lems, Stock, and Barrels
            Ok dig with 1st lemming till almost done but before that build the digger to stop him. bash left with a lemming in the pit and mine the basher to small 1st diagonal
            stairs. Then mine right thru pole left of exit. and increase RR to 99.

Calm 14 Pagoda St
            ok build with 1st lemming and block with 2nd and block left lemming left of hatch. then Increase RR to 99. then bash builder lemming thru pole and climb him.
            bash lead lemming thru middle block with right facing OWW then bash right pole and build to base near exit. He will turn around and bash him thru 2 blocks with
            left facing blocks with OWW's and can bomb right blocker and after lead lemming who was a climber hits left blocker turns around can bomb him.

Calm 15 Find Your Way Up!
            Ok with 1st lemming going left build up to wall then when finished, climb 2 lemmings up on wall and explode 1st climber at point where the 2nd lemming can bash
            all the way left. then build him and after he's done building block him then send another climber left and when he hits blocker build him right to wall. then climb the
            remaining lemmings when facing left. finally bomb blocker.

Calm 16 Don't Look Down
             ok, block 1st lemming near right edge of block and block 1st lemming coming left, left of hatch. then build a lemming right far enough left so he'll get up high
             to block ahead. and mine away steps with another lemming so remaining lemmings won't follow and die. Then mine lead lemming right at edge of that block so he'll get
             low enough so he can build last part to exit. then can release the remaining lemmings by building broken steps. Increase RR to 99. and bomb 2 blockers.

Calm 17 YOU SHALL NOT PASS
             ok increase RR to 99 when 3rd lemming hatches. dig with 1st lemming in left slotted spot below and dig 1 of the last lemmings in right slotted spot below.
             main group will be contained in left slotted area. then dig lead lemming again when he faces right. when he low enough to bash right under steel block to the right,
             bash. Then build lead lemming right till he hits terrain and turns around left. build him to exit. bash one of the contained lemmings but facing right to free crowd.

Calm 18 Clumps
            ok block 1st lemming right of hatch. then when lead lemming falls down left cliff float him, but wait till he is just above bottom level to float him as this will save 1 or 2
            more lemmings. then build him left 2 times and block him. then again float another lemming and after hitting blocker build right to provide a splat avoiding bridge.
            Increase RR to 99 then nuke 2 bombers.

Calm 19 Iron Industry
             ok this level looks at first glance to be impossible because it looks to be all steel. But in the solution, some are fake. Kinda hard to explain this solution, so just
             used Pieuw's one. Also in neolemmix's the fake spots were replaced with snow as neolemmix's philosphy is NOT to hide objects or terrain, but it does make
             neolemmix's solution clearer. In Dovelems there was a similiar level to this. also in neolemmix's one of Dovelems the fake steel one's were replaced with snow.

Calm 20 Spring break !
             ok, with 1st lemming as he turns left from right wall build him left to get most height. build till he reaches left wall then bash him. also dig builder steps at beginning
             with a lemming so none follow right away. then when lead lemming is done bashing build him again at end of bash to get most height so lemmings can get on top of
             block near exits. also can rebuild dug steps at beginning to send crowd. lead lemming will hit left barrier and turn around. just build him to right to close gap at right
             wall where he bashed thru. then on top of left block area near exits mine down left to exit.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 10:24:50 PM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2020, 04:05:54 AM »
Simple. Just max the RR and you're done. Really just a throwaway level in which you don't have to do anything at all. Heck you can even just leave it on FF and not do anything else.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2020, 09:55:15 PM »
1st rank done already :thumbsup: Not surprising, since all the Calm levels are very easy, and even you can handle them, with or without a replay. Yes, they're pretty much all open-ended levels due to the huge skillset and also very lenient save requirements, and so they're pretty much solve in any way you like. The only one that isn't really that good is Calm 19 Iron Industry. It's just frustrating and seems like pure guesswork, but according to Pieuw the path is through "inverted blocks." Finally, for the Calm rank finisher, builders are surprisingly tight on that level, but as long as you're efficient with them it's still not that hard of a level.

Onward to the Windy rank. This is where the difficulty starts picking up quite a bit, especially near around the halfway point. As a suggestion, to make it a bit easier to read the notes and reduce the amount of scrolling just to get to the right place to read the notes about a particular level, perhaps you can do a separate post for each difficulty. The post above you did for Calm, so perhaps you can do a new post for the Windy levels. Just as a way to reduce clutter in a post. Still, I love reading your notes/thoughts on each level. They can be amusing at times ;)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2020, 09:59:07 PM »
ok this new post will be for rank 2 Windy

Windy

level 1 Have A Lem Soda
          Ok this level is a little tricky only in 1 spot. after lemming mines right and is turned around with a builder and falls to lower spot. one must build right when he lands so
          he'll be in middle of horizontal barrier in above and below green water. (had to use framestepping).
          solution is just build 1st lemming to umbrella in soda pop. and dig 2nd one go make a digger pit to hold crowd. when digger is just deep enough stop digger with a
          builder. That will contain crowd while lead lemming makes path to exit. after lead lemming builds to umbella. again build him to reach right horizontal block. Then mine
          him right deep enough so crowd won't go past. Then build lemming to stop mine. he'll turn around left. Then when he fall off that block, immediatly build him 3 times
          to horizontal block in soda pop. then can release crowd with a lemming in digger pit at left edge so he'll build right and go above to block to head toward cleared path
          toward exit.
          Issues: had to lower bottom green water as it was too high. lead lemming kept drowning.

Level 2 Return to the Fold
           ok just climb 1st lemming then build him left after he turns left at top. Then when he reaches left side of map build him there. He'll hit his head at above block and turn
           around. then dig him there. then build him 2 times over gap then mine him at right spot so remaining lemmings will go to exit as well as him.

Level 3 You Lempty-Headed Creatures
          ok this one was quick. just bomb the 2nd and 3rd lemmings and mine with the 1st. only thing is to make sure 3rd lemming who bombs is in leftmost spot of hole so
          other lemmings won't walk left only right in the hole. Then increase RR to 99.

Level 4 Sandcastles in the Sand
          ok this one was a map that had castles. basically bash right at wall with 1st lemming and 2nd lemming build to close gap so no lemmings will follow while lead lemming
          clears path to exit. then after lead lemming bashes 1st castle he builds over water gap and then at next castle digs and bashes right through next few castles and
          continues a little past next area near exit so he can mine and meet the bashed area. after he does that he turns around with a builder and then builds to left wall and right
          to right wall
          and then climb him when he is facing right until he gets to space near exit. also mine builder steps with the group lemming to break steps. There build him toward exit. he
          will hit block and turn around. Then mine him left down to meet
          bashed area. it should come to where it can be the other lemmings can go up mined slope. but if not placed exactly not a big deal as there are still builders left to help
          them get up mined slope. also must build into left wall with climber otherwise he'll climb up to left castle by exit.
          Issues: had to readjust entire map as this pillar map had slits everywhere. took a bit of time to do but is fixed.

level 5 How do I turn back?
          ok it's our favorite level. the 3 builder wall to stop lemmings from going left. Thank god no climbers in this one otherwise would have had to add a 4th builder.
          anyways just build the 3 builder wall with first 3 lemmings and 4th one bash through wall.
          Issues: None(no climber in this one)

level 6 Diggers Mania
           ok this one is alternating diggers and blockers between 2 lemmings. just go back and forth with the diggers and blockers until you break through. then build with 1st
           lemming 2 times and the other one 2 times.
           Edit: added music from neolemmix's Pimolem_04.it but I had to convert it online to ogg using online converter
                   This level according to youtube is supposed to play "How much is that doggie in the window", and it was playing a different tune. strange since this music file came
                   from lemmini.   
           Edit2: ok level 11 uses "How much is that doggie in the window" so in levelpack.ini for this level I changed number from 7 to 3(uses p4.mod)

level 7 Take on the World!
           ok this one was a little tricky with the terrain had to use many builders to get them up near right and left blockers so they can make it to top where diggers dig down to
           exit.
           Issues:ok this was the 1st level where I had to lower exit just a tad because exit is buried but needed to go a pixel lower, so lemmings would exit.

level 8 Step by Step
           ok this one was tricky. It took me several tries because I kept digging too deep so lemmings wouldn't make steps. But I got it finally. also had to use small circle pit to
           help out with this.

level 9 The hiking tour
          ok in this level there's only 2 lemmings.
          right hatch one is a floater, left hatch one is a climber basically each one does a few skills to lead themselves to 2 different hatchs. left exit is the floater. right exit for the
          climber.

level 10 me sorry, me lost
            WHAT THE ?????? SUPERLEMMINI SPEED MODE. I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT. Neolemmix one when I saw replay doesn't have. So this was a shocker.
            Anyways had to use pause quite a bit,lemming too fast for me. climb him when he goes right. then dig him in a spot where he digs by the little indentation so he'll
            turn back left and climb. then bash him left home.
            Issues: only issue is the speedmode, totally shocked me. Please comment.

level 11 From Pillar to Post
            ok basically as soon as you see 5th lemming enter from hatch pause and put up RR to 99. with 1st lemming bomb him right at right edge before steel so the others
            turn left and not go over edge then when they get to left edge again bomb 1st lemming so again the turn around without going over ledge. Then when the return to right
            edge with a bomber hole there the will turn back left, but when 2nd to last lemming in bombers hole dig him (pieuw used last one) this way I saved 1 past
            requirement. now bomb 1st lemming on 2nd floor at right edge where lemming dug. again this will keep lemmings from going over edge on 2nd level.
            Now the lead lemming who is far away from group build over gap and dig him as soon as possible past steel block to the right of exit. by doing so all the other lemmings
            will stay left and exit instead of losing 1.

level 12 Break the Ice
            Ok this level again only 2 lemmings. just float 1st lemming right above ground and float 2nd one when he appears and make both climbers. build 1st lemming on small
            pole then build lemming who passes builder on other side of 1st tall one and the 2nd dig on 1st pole. continue with builder 2 more builds then he will hit middle pole and 
            turn around. Then when digger reaches near bottom near beggining of steps but dug a little below so there's a lip on right build him so he turns around fast, then with
            lemming who takes the lead build him on other side 2nd group of poles into 3rd set, he'll turn around head back to beginning. This will give the lemming who passes
            him time to build 2 times to exit. then when the lemming who went back to beginning bash him when he gets to middle set. and the level is done.
            Issues: had to move 2nd tall pole down a tad because lemmings climb the pole but fall back down instead of continuing over it.

level 13 Up the abacus
            wow this one gave you 10 minutes. after i saw a couple things on youtube to solve, then I figured what to do on my own after that.
            just send climbers at appropriate times to bash, build and block at outer edges to work the way up to exit. then can bash the crowd home.

level 14 The Landing strip
            ok this level is easy.just bomb 1st lemming at tip of slope so other lemmings will land on bottom level. (i saw on youtube lemming where the bomber was set but he had
            to start to build at edge. that's because Lemmini has timed bombers. but in superlemmini don't have to do that although I did it in my replay just to copy Lemmini's
            version). then after about 10 lemmings are hatched set RR to 99. then when lead lemming hits left dirt area and turns around build him low enough so it connects with
            right dirt area to block any lemming heading back to beginning and dying on traps. with 2nd lemming climb him then about maybe the 5th or 6th lemming climb him
            too. This gives time for the lead lemming who is mining toward exit for climber to go into mining hole and turn around to mine remaining lemmings home.

level 15 For the Greater Good
        ok climb with the 1st 2 lemmings then set RR to 99. with 2nd lemming dig on 1st pole toward right side of pole. and build with 1st lemming from 2nd to 3rd pole.
        then when the 2nd lemmings digs low enough build him so builders steps will reach 2nd pole without being too low. He'll turn around at pole and then dig him on what's
        remaining of 1st pole but don't get too close to builder steps otherwise you will leave a gap. then lemmings will continue to exit once that lemming digs to a point crowd
        can get by. poor digger though ends up dying. I nuked him instead of waiting for him to dig out to bottom and die.
        Issues: Had to slightly move 2nd pole left because digger turning into builder to 2nd pole wouldn't turn around.

level 16 Try to Compromise before you Cue
            ok with 1st lemming going left on left side dig and 1st lemming going right block after dropping down to next level. And bash right with a lemming in digger's pit just
            slightly above steel leaving just a hair to walk on. then just bash left with a lemming on right side near blocker. The right lemmings will fall first. and with a lemming
            left of where lemmings from left side fall block him. increase RR to 99 then all lemmings will exit. nuke 2 bombers afterwards. note there is a hidden electrical trap where
            lemmings fall that's why there needs to be blocker on bottom floor before that trap.

level 17 X marks nothing
             climb and float 1st lemming and block 1st lemming going left left of hatch. then with the athlete lemming build right on other side of 1st tall block right when he lands,
             he'll turn around then build left to hit left side of block, again he'll turn around, repeat on other side of 2nd block. then bash right with a lemming near hatch. he'll bash
             through all 3 blocks. then stop him by building after he breaks through but before he dies. all lemmings will now go to exit. nuke bomber.

level 18 underground water storage.
            ok there's 2 hatchs on top of each other RR is preset to 99. but 1st lemming is a little bit distant from others. so when 1st lemming get near top mine him right near
            2nd slight slope, and build him a little ways in to stop him. Then with last lemming out of hatch dig. by the time other lemmings reach digger pit it will be deep enough
            so no lemmings walk past left. the bash the digger right toward exit. Note digger can't dig too deep because there's hidden water.

level 19 Mizmaze
            At first glance this level seems impossible with the little amount of skills there are. but it turns out the level is easy if you know the solution.
            climb the 1st lemming going left, then after climbing barrier he will drop thru small gap then bash him at 1st spot that has a barrier. he will travel thru maze to near exit.
            build over exit. again he will travel small distance in maze to where hatched lemmings are, just one strip below them. bomb him there. all remaining lemmings will drop to
            floor and exit.
            Issues:None

level 20 Nick of Time.
            now I see why this level is called this. the last builder step toward exit is layed right before a lemming gets there.
            ok with 2nd lemming bash thru snow. then build left with the 1st lemming who turned around at snow on 1 level below. then set RR to 99 when the 7th lemming hatches
            2 lemming will make it thru bashed snow with a small distance between them. just enough so that lead lemming can build onto platform below with just 1 brick needed.
            all the other hatch lemmings will go thru bashed snow and follow. Meanwhile 2 will have turned around.and drop left one level. with 2nd lemming there bash left thru
            barrier while 1st one turns around. make the basher an athlethe.and lemming that is now going right on 2nd floor will bash thru snow there. now build athlete left after
            dropping one floor as soon as he lands otherwise he falls over ledge and dies. he will build to exit. the lemming who bashed thru snow on 2nd level will drop down one
            floor and build him right as soon as he lands or he will die. build 2 times he will hit a small barrier and turn around. those steps will be a platform for the other hatched
            lemmings. now with that lemming who just turned around, when he gets to gap build then bash him thru barrier. other lemmings will be following a short distance
            behind. now that lemming who just built and bashed just makes it after builder building towards exit finishes. (smallest of margins-that's why this level is called that)
            also I finished level with just 9 seconds.

On to Stormy

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 10:34:13 AM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2020, 04:09:15 AM »
Halfway through Windy already. Way to go! :thumbsup:

level 10 me sorry, me lost
            WHAT THE ?????? SUPERLEMMINI SPEED MODE. I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT. Neolemmix one when I saw replay doesn't have. So this was a shocker.
            Anyways had to use pause quite a bit,lemming too fast for me. climb him when he goes right. then dig him in a spot where he digs by the little indentation so he'll
            turn back left and climb. then bash him left home.
            Issues: only issue is the speedmode, totally shocked me. Please comment.         

I totally forgot there was a Superlemming level in Pimolems. It's been so long since I played the pack, and yet it completely escaped me there was one such level in the pack. At least it's short and easy, though. AFAIK, Superlemming is supported in both Lemmini and Superlemmini. As for why NL doesn't have it, that's because Superlemming is considered a gimmick, and when the switch was made to Old (i.e, v10.13 or any v10) and New Formats (i.e 12.9.3 or any v12), all gimmicks were culled. Thus, there are no Superlemming levels in NL, and hence why the level doesn't have the lemming sped up in NL. You'll only see the Superlemming gimmick in NL v1.43 or older, eg, Lemmicks level pack. This was a huge reason why I was hesitant in playing any NL level packs for at least 4-5 years: Too many features and the fact that I'm more of a classical lemming playstyle kind of person (time limits, timed bombers, etc). Needless to say, Lemmini/Superlemmini are still my preferred engine of choice over NL any day despite the fact that I'm currently playing through United.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2020, 10:04:51 AM »
finished windy this post will be for stormy

stormy

level 1 Pop 'n top
        ok climb 1st 2 lemmings and bomb 2 lemming left of hatch. must be placed so no lemmings go left only right. also must make it so climber can't climb left part of hole.
        ok with first climber who climbs block with left-facing OWW's explode him at very top of block. bash right with the 2nd. then build onto small ledge to the right.
        he'll make it there, turn around and drop down to floor where OWW's are. bash him left there. and he'll climb next block. mine him on top of block a little way left. hell release
        the crowd there. all will exit. and since the miner is a climber that is why the 2 bombers at beginning must be placed in a certain way to leave a lip so climber will turn around.

level 2 Bibbledi-Bobbledi-Boo
        ok this level is to make sure to mine at a spot where it will stop the basher and also not have the miner keep mining(a little tricky-but not too difficult. just had to find
        right spot). solution is just with 2nd lemming bomb him at left edge of pipe on lower level the with next lemming bash right. also the 1st lemming build so he hits
        terrain above and to the right and turns around. Then this is where to mine him at a spot to stop basher and miner from continuing.

level 3 Diamond Ribs
          ok this level must assigns first 3 lemmings out of both left and right hatchs as athletes(climbers,floaters), then basically for each level 1 lemming builds into barrier
          to turn around so he can bash thru middle part. there will be 4 bashes on each side until they get bashed so they can get to exit.
         Issues: had to lower each pole 8 pixels because athletes would fall back down instead of climbing over. also had to raise exit a tad as lemmings wouldn't exit.

level 4 Rule of Three
         ok this level only 3 lemmings. to solve just build over 1st gap with 1st lemming, 2nd gap with 2nd lemming who passes 1st lemming who's building. Then 3rd lemming
         turns around at right barrier then he will build left to connect with 2nd lemmings builds. Then the next lemming who gets to right barrier bomb him.
         then after that lemming who finishes building left when he falls turn him into a floater right before dying. now 2 lemmings will be on bottom floor. leftmost one builds 3
         times to hit barrier to turn around(also builds over left water gap). rightmost lemming builds 2 times over water gap. Then left lemming finally builds right to exit.

level 5 Timing & Space
         ok this as soon as the 2nd lemming hatches pause and set RR to 99. build with 1st lemming into right block. he'll turn around, then 2nd lemming bash thru block. and
         the crowd will be right behind(which is what you want), because the crowd need to turn around before basher finishes. Now with the 1st lemming who turned around after
         building into that right block will be far enough ahead to build into left block. then when the right basher is just about to finish bashing all the crowd manages to turn
         around just in time. anyways pause and build over right gap with him. then as soon as last lemming heading right is over small build that 1st lemming did bomb there.
         This allows all the lemmings to exit on lower level.
         Issues: had to lower again exit as lemmings wouldn't exit.

Note: the good thing about replays you can save a failed one with failed exits. so then one can fix the level and come back and replay the fixed level with the same replay and it
         will work. This way no need to do level again yourself. This was extremely helpful in Reunion, especially hard levels that you don't want to have to attempt over.

level 6 A Breezy Breeze!
          ok with 1st lemming build him at top of slope right there at beginning he'll turn around. Then bomb him about 2 steps further down (this will keep other lemmings
          continuing right). then with 1st lemming who gets to next barrier left of hatch, bash him just so he's just above small circle holes and build the next lemming up on slope
          that is about to be destroyed but lemming is there on time. he will be lead lemming. others can't follow due to bashed gap. also set RR to 99 soon after this. Then build
          lead lemming over water gap and over gap toward exit. Then with a lemming rebuild bashed area onto lead lemmings bridge that was broken and that's it.

level 7 Diving Area
           ok with 1st lemming at left hatch dig him at edge right before steel. Then with 2nd one who manages to make it past digger pit, bash him thru right barrier.
           Then with 2nd lemming on bottom right hatch bash him to free bottom crowd to right exit. (1st lemming on bottom turned around). set RR to 99. build that lemming who 
           turned around at right hatch over water gap. must be placed at a spot so he makes it over gap without turning around. meanwhile that basher on top left will now fall.
           right before he dies float him. then dig him on small slope to open a gap. (he'll hit steel and turn around. now when the lemming who is building over water gap gets to t
           that slope bomb him right against edge of slope. now whole slope will be gone. now bash the floater who turned around left thru left facing OWW's. and he'll beat the
           digger who was the first skill placed allowing those lemmings to go right toward right exit. and of course that basher will go to left exit. He's a floater which is important
           because there's a big fall there before left exit.

level 8 Broad Pit
          ok with 1st lemming, let him fall and bomb him midway between 2 bottom steel blocks. with 3rd lemming build over gap. with 2nd lemming who falls float and block at
          leftmost edge on bottom floor. 1 more lemming will fall and float him. now the gap will be closed at top. now the 2nd lemming who floated hits blocker, turns around,
          make him a climber (now an athlete). when he is in center of bomber hole bash him right (he'll bash between 2 steel blocks). Then build him 2 times to next block.
          it will be placed right where he can bash that block just below spikes and inbetween upcoming 2 steel blocks. Then when he's done bashing that block, build him again
          over that gap. hit hit block which turns him around then build to wall. then he will turn right and then come back and climb up toward exit. Here build over exit. Then
          mine him down left just after falling off his builder steps. Now build him to upper left block where crowd is. He'll turn around and exit. Now finally climb a lemming facing
          facing right. when he on top of small barrier, bomb him to free the crowd so they will exit. Then nuke blocker.

level 9 A Matter of Pragmatism
          ok In this level the RR is preset to 99. ok block the rightmost hatched lemming when he goes down a level and climb the 2nd. now block the 1st lemming on the left
          hatched ones again when down floor. now when the climber get to center of steel block above dig him onto skinny barrier. now wait till he gets close to bottom and bash
          right barrier from left lemmings and bash left from right lemmings. now the digger will just be about even with the floor where he can be blocked. then all the lemmings
          who aren't blockers will exit. left lemmings will exit left, and right lemmings will exit right. Then nuke the 3 blockers.
          Issue: had to lower 2 center bars where climber climbs and digs because climber wouldn't make it over. kept falling down.

level 10 Erbalunga
            ok dig 1st lemming from left hatch a little to the right of entrance. Then when 3 lemmings hatch, pause and set RR to 99. now dig 1st lemming from right hatch just at
            edge of steel blocks. also dig last lemming from left hatch but before the other one who is digging. then a little ways down bash right the right digger from left hatch.
            then with leftmost digger dug the farthest down bash him right. now the rightmost digger bash him left inbetween the top basher and the bottom one. now wait until
            bottom most basher gets to the right edge where he builds 2 times over ontop of tree. And that's it.

level 11 Two Stragglers. ok this one was very close to failing due to basher falling right onto builders last placed step.
            Anyways just build 1st lemming but not so he'll connect to right. he builds just short where you block him after landing immediately. meanwhile the 2nd lemming dug
            right left of 1st lemmings steps. Now when he digs even with top of horizontal beam build him(he builds right). he meets blocker just below that where he bashes.
            Now the blocker will be freed. Now the basher just keeps bashing for a while. the other lemming will continue right build him over gap. The he will go one level down
            where you build him left over that gap, but meanwhile basher just finishes bashing and falls on last step of builders step. barely making it. and that's it.

level 12 High Jump
            ok the thing you have to do just right again in the level is to make sure two bombers on right side of barrier are placed so no climbers get over bombers explosion holes.
            took a few tries, but got it. anyways, climb 1st 4 from right hatch and make last 3 of those athletes. the 1st climber when near top will just bomb the barrier so other
            3 can get over. then again then next 2 will be bombers. these 2 must be placed so no climber climber over the hole to the right(must turn around). Now the only athlete
            will go into hole and turn around and climb barrier again. now at top build. but make sure to leave a tiny gap so others can climb over barrier. and then build him over
            next gap towards exit. now build over exit. now make the remaining right hatched lemmings athletes. now bomb tiny left side area so left lemmings can climb to exit.
            Finally just climb the left lemmings and everyone will eventually exit. And that's it.
            Edit: again music didn't match Youtubes' so I changed it to number 7 to match.

level 13 Hexakosioihexakontahexaphobiacs(must mean the fear of 6 6 6) also what a coincidence the level is number 13 too.
            anyways bomb 1st lemming after falling right before he dies down below. build with 2nd lemming over gap. 3 more lemming won't make it and die in fire below then
            with 1st lemming who makes it on strip bomb, so lemmings will go down one level to next strip. build with 1st lemming there at edge. 2 lemmings are supposed to
            die in fire below but I got it where only 1 does. then when the 1st lemming gets there bomb so lemmings can go down another level. then with 1st lemming down 3
            levels build at edge, increase RR to 99. And that's it. Note: save % is 19 but I got 20. also pieuw only saved 19. but I'll take it.
            Issues:none

level 14 Lemesis
            ok with 1st lemming from left hatch bash right above steel block. 3 lemmings will turn around before basher finishes. just make those 3 floaters. Then climb a lemming
            facing right at right hatch. He will make a short trip right and come back to climb where slope is. bash him there(left). and at top 2 lemmings got thru top left bash.
            just make 2nd one a climber. The first one on top will dig left side of pole below, so when he stops digging at bottom by hitting steel there will be an opening on the left.
            Now the basher who bashed thru slope and small Oww is a climber already so when he comes back mine him about 1/2 way on block to reach near where digger
            stopped digging by steel. also those 3 floater that you did at begining will be there too. now bomb tiny brick just above and to the right of left exit with last lemming
            going right. Now just make the 3 lemmings near left exit climbers. they will climb diggers shaft and exit using the right one. and the 3 floaters will float to left exit.
            also make one more lemming a floater. And that's it.

level 15 So logical
            First off miners in Superlemmini after hitting steel turn around where in Lemmini they don't (as per this level). So I decided to add 30sec to this level due to this.
            although it's still possible to do without the added time but must do everything quicker, but since Pieuw I don't think did that in his youtube replay(he finished level not
            counting nuke with 13sec left).  So By following his solution, time ran out due to miner turning around to release the blocker. So I fiddled with the time to get it so level
            was finished with aprox same amount of time. and 30sec is what it looks like it needed.
            Anyways to solve: block 1st lemming right of hatch. as soon as you see 2nd lemming hatch, pause and set RR to 99. then with lead lemming who has a little bit of
            distance dig him at end of steel to the left. other lemmings will make it past digger before it's too late due to RR being at 99. Now when digger is done he face left.
            after he hits left barrier, make him a climber, the wait to float him to very last second when he falls left of exit that has a barrier. he will climb there. Then build him from
            edge of steel near exit onto ball. then down low on ball build him again. now send a climber right. then wait maybe 3 second and climb the rest when facing right(used
            pause and forward framestepping). now when the builder finishes 1 build from ball block him. now the final step is to mine the blocker with the 1st climber. the blocker
            will be released and continue to exit as well as the crowd. but here the miner turns around when hitting steel (so this is where I added the 30 seconds) otherwise If he
            didn't turn around like in regular Lemmini I wouldn't have had to add time.) also Nuke last blocker.
            Issues: issue with miner turning around after hitting steel in Superlemmini unlike Lemmini

level 16 Be Lem-minded
            ok with the 1st lemming mine right about where 2 small poles are buried in bricks. then when miners hits 3rd mine turn him into basher, this also prevents a lemming
            from going past(did using pause and forward frame stepping). basher will hit steel and stop. also basher is deep enough so no lemmings go past. then let 1 lemming
            fall off left edge to float him down to lower level. but next lemming block on top of steel(had to lower steel there so a little bit of terrain shows.)
            then dig left lemming who now is on bottom floor by himself, dig the bash left(must be deep enough so when he hits steel he turns around) then build him 3 times
            to make a splat platform for upper lemmings. finally mine the lemming on block away(must be close enough too him so he will be released). all the upper lemmings
            will land on bridge without splatting and head to exit.
            Issues: had to lower left vertical steel block so small terrain shows, because putting a blocker near there wasn't working. the only way was to release him would be far
                        in front of him then blocker would be released which is good but then miner would mine too deep before steel so no other lemming could continue to lower
                        level).

level 17 Leavin' on the Edge
            ok here is our recreation of the 1st glitchy level that I made. I think we know the solution. but I will repeat it.
            With the 2nd lemming make him an athlete. make sure he is a floater 1st especially. This will stall for time as the basher needs to finish. Then build lead lemming on
            edge of 1st block till he reaches upper left platform. also build the athlete toward skilly barrier at far right so his last builder step touch barrier(he can't turn around there
            he must climb there and float back down stalling for time to give basher time to finish bashing.) By the time the athlete gets near basher, basher will finish a little
            before. Then mine down the athlete in a good spot so he mines for a longer time giving the 1st lemming time to build 2 times to exit. athlete will just make it in time to
            get onto block where exit is. And that's it.
            Issues: this is a reacreation of the 1st glitchy level that is in regular lemmini so had to fix to recreate for Superlemmini.

level 18 Merchant Ship
            ok with the 1st 2 lemmings dig but makes sure there is a barrier between them. Then dig with 4th one again no barrier. 2 lemmings will be in rightmost digger pit
            and 2 in middle one and lone one in left pit. Then bash rightmost digger when he's halfway down toward steel block to the right(basher will hit steel and stop), do the
            same  with  the middle digger but steel block to the right is lower. and left digger will just hit steel on bottom. the bash leftmost lone lemming to left until he reaches end
            of  bash  then he will build 4 times and turn into a blocker. then bomb lemming in middle pit against left barrier releasing 1 lemming. with that lemming build 3 times to
            the  right after hitting blocker then block him. then bomb 1 of the final 2 lemmings in right pit against left barrier releasing that lemming.  he will build left at higher
            blocker  to ledge on left. He is the only one to be saved as only 1 is needed. nuke the blockers.

level 19 Tree-Athlon
             ok with 1st lemming float him down edge then the next 6 will bomb at terrain spot between steel then bash right with a lemming until he gets to next spot with
             terrain opening. meanwhile climb floater(now an athelete) so he climbs rocks and mine him kinda high(down right). he will die. now when that basher get to spot
             where terrain below is bomb him but kinda near left edge. repeat 5 more time near left side of each hole (total 6 times there). this will make it easier to mine down
             left to land on other miners platform. (out of the 15 bombers given, one can only use 12, because in level one can only lose 13 total, 12 bombers + 1 miner lost)
             Then set RR to 99. finally bash the 1st lemming who gets to barrier right of exit.and that's it.

level 20 Let Them Eat Cake
            Ok here is the 2nd of 6 glitchy ones I recreated. ok with 3rd lemming make him the climber. block 1st lemming inside of pillar. 2nd lemming will build a step into pillar,
            allowing 3rd lemming who is the climber to climb pillar. then he will be the lead lemming. when he falls on other side of pillar float him right before landing.
            then build him into ledge to the right, he'll turn around and climb right side of pillar. Now build a step into block(facing left). Then immediatey build another to turn
            him around so he will climb in small slit and head left. then build him at left edge of block, pause and bomb blocker below. then build lead lemming again over next
            gap. he will fall in small slit (also other lemming will too there). Now when he fall on vertical steel blocks build him left where he will bang into terrain and turn around.
            Finally build over small gap toward exit. make sure he's not at edge or he'll turn around. And that's it.
            Issues: had to recreate solution as Superlemmini doesn't have the climber glitch.

Onto Hurricane

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 07:36:34 AM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2020, 02:53:01 AM »
level 15 So logical
            First off miners in Superlemmini after hitting steel turn around where in Lemmini they don't (as per this level). So I decided to add 30sec to this level due to this.
            although it's still possible to do without the added time but must do everything quicker, but since Pieuw I don't think did that in his youtube replay(he finished level not
            counting nuke with 13sec left).  So By following his solution, time ran out due to miner turning around to release the blocker. So I fiddled with the time to get it so level
            was finished with aprox same amount of time. and 30sec is what it looks like it needed.
            but here the miner turns around when hitting steel (so this is where I added the 30 seconds) otherwise If he
            didn't turn around like in regular Lemmini I wouldn't have had to add time.) also Nuke last blocker.
            Issues: issue with miner turning around after hitting steel in Superlemmini unlike Lemmini                           

See replay. Yes, the miner turns around on steel, but it is definitely possible to finish without the extra time. Time will be much tighter, but even with the nuke the level finished with 4 seconds left. In any case, getting all remaining lemmings that can't be saved get nuked isn't important as long as the save requirement is met or exceeded before time runs out. There's one United level (the one with 400 lemmings) that cannot be nuked before time runs out, but it doesn't matter because I exceeded the save requirement before time ran out.

Also attached a replay for Stormy 16. It shows that it's possible to mine out the lemming and the crowd will still be able to climb out to the left. Thus, no need to lower the steel. It sounds like adjusting the position of the blocker in your solution is necessary in order for it to work, but it does work. Also, Pieuw said in the description that his solution is not the only one. Indeed, there are other solutions too (see 2nd replay for another solution to Stormy 16). A little more difficult since I use a pass-through blocker after the second lemming goes past the start of the miner tunnel and you have to mine the instant the first lemming touches the ground, but on the flip side it's much easier to release the blocker with a basher. However, you can make the solution easier by blocking anywhere to the left of the entrance and use the digger before bashing to release the blocker.

edit: reattached replays and also my copy of Stormy 16 ini file
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 04:57:22 AM by kaywhyn »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 04:33:46 AM »
i can't see your replays even when I put original 316.ini back it says level doesn't exist for the replay. and wrong format for lemmini.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 04:45:21 AM »
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the replays were done in Superlemmini. Needless to say, assume that the replay is for Superlemmini if I don't put Lemmini in the name of the replay, because I make sure to specify which engine the replay is for. Lemmini in the name = replay is for Lemmini. No Lemmini in the name = replay is for Superlemmini.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 04:54:42 AM »
still can't see them even in Superlemmini says level doesn't exit for replay even when I use original 316.ini

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2020, 05:40:42 AM »
ok I got the original one to work that pieuw used also got 2nd replay which is easier. but I wanted to do them myself. I got them both to work. So I'm keeping your 316.ini
Thanks. I appreciate your help because you've played Pimolems before where I haven't. So we're keeping original Be Lem-minded.

And I think the 2nd replay is much much easier to do.

Note: I saw Pieuw online a little bit ago on the Forum.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 06:12:48 AM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2020, 08:05:47 AM »
ok onto Hurricane this post will be for that Rank

Hurricane

Level 1 No Justice for Heroes(are we playing Reunion again). because I thought there was a level there with the same title.
           oK, RR is preset to 99. with 1st lemming bash him. some will turn around. (i managed only 4 to turn around where pieuw 5-Thus I saved 1 over the requirement).
           ok now bomb a lemming others will die either splatting or 1 gets stamped in crusher. but float 1. Now dig last lemming in crowd before the slope. also now climb the
           floater when he is facing right(now an athlete). now make another lemming in crowd a climber(facing right). when that climber gets near top of small sloped white stairs
           build him into that, he will turn around. now bash him left thru OWW. Now other 2 lemming will arrive to middle and bottom right-facing OWW's. bash those OWW's
           1 each for each OWW. Now those 2 will die in spinning wheel. But now the path is clear for crowd to exit. and that's it.
           Issues: None.

level 2 Come Hell or High Water...
          ok this level was tricky only in 1 spot. That's where the one builder builds so last step closes off little slit on skinny barrier on left side of map. this makes it so he (now a
          climber) can also climb barrier while the other one got underneath his steps and turned around because builder steps were sealed.
          ok with 1st lemming build a few steps right to barrier to close seal and turn around while the 2nd one float him immediatly to stall him so builder can get it sealed.
          Now bash the 1st lemming thru 1st barrier to the left while make the 2nd one a climber. then once 1st lemming builds you can make him a climber. both will now be able
          to climb at spot where builder built up to slope. then with lead lemming build in such a spot where his last step closes small slit and also touches wall so he can climb.
         meanwhile 2nd one just goes over steps climbs but falls back down(due to sealed off) and head right. Now build lemming going right onto ball. Then build him again
         on diagonal bar just short of 1/2 way so he reaches ledge to the right. Now bash him thru upcoming barrier. he walks over hatch on thin strip.
         now top lemming bash thru barrier to go under exit, and dig him at right ledge before fire blower. Then build bottom lemming right to hit steel block and turn around.
         Now when the top lemming digs low build him right to hit barrier and turn around. and build him from removed bashed area to exit. now finally with bottom lemming after
         turning around build him left into barrier. he is also a climber and he'll climb on his way to exit. and that's it.
         Issues: had to lower skinny sticks on top left side of map since climber wouldn't make it over(kept falling down).

level 3 The Warehouse.
          ok I managed to save 1 more than the requirement. only one I lost was the bomber.
          Ok, make the 1st lemming build at top of slope so he will seal off gap. 2nd lemming who falls make him a floater. by this time the seal will be closed.
          ok the floater will now be the main one clearing path for crowd. Floater will land on small white pillar below. pause and build him right into ledge, he'll turn around.
          now build him left to chain. again he'll turn around. now when he comes back from his short trip to the right, build him left when he climbs a bit of chain. he'll hit a barrier
          and turn around. now he will climb chain a bit again, now build him right. he'll hit the ledge to the right and turn around. now make him climber(Now an athlete).
          now bash right a lemming at top (crowd lemmings) at bottom of slope. they will now land on the builder steps on the chains. set RR to 99.
          Now mine down left lead lemming right at vertical strip by right OWW. Then with the 4th lemming on bottom from crowd bash him. Now this makes it so miner and basher
          meet and both basher and miner stop after opening a gap. now build right over opened gap and bomb a lemming just above and to the left of exit. Now all lemmings
          except the bomber exit. and that's it. Pieuw didn't save the basher only the miner. I managed to stop both basher and miner.

level 4 alea Iact est (english according to google translate: The die ist cast.)
         ok bomb 1st lemming then 3rd one build (note: builder can't close gap he must fall onto block below.) then when 1st lemmings get to block below dig over rightmost hole
         to contain the crowd.  now build again lead lemming over 2nd gap. Now build one of the last few lemmings so he will land on 1st bridge. now when lead lemming comes
         back facing left dig him on left side of long vertical strip and 2nd one on right side(he's facing right) This part was tricky had to be timed with one of last few lemming to
         build so he will arrive before 1st digger creates a gap. now when left digger is a ways down build him left(he'll land on block below.) now with right digger when is just
         5 pixels from finishing, build him 2 times(he'll go right). Now with left lemming build him a little past 1/2 way down diagonal slope towards crowd, bridge should connect
         low enough on barrier where crowd is. He will turn around. Now build right onto right diggers bridge.Now just bomb a crowd lemming(on right side and high enough up so
         crowd will land on steps without breaking any). And that's it.
         Issues: had to thicken strip where 2 lemmings dig. vertical strip was just to thin. both lemmings wouldn't dig. 1 would always fall off.

level 5 Candelabrum
        ok this is a short one. just dig with 2nd lemming at top, make 1st lemming on bottom left hatch a climber and bomb him high on thin vertical bar(so you don't bomb the
        floor out) then wait one trip for left middle lemmings and bash 1st one thru middle area where digger is digging. The basher will continue bashing thru to other side but a
        tad lower to open a small gap for the middle and bottom right-side lemmings. climb those ones. and that's it.
        Issues:none

level 6 Condemned to Die
          ok this one was actuallly kinda hard because the delayed climber always wanted to beat the builder building to exit. but I managed to do it after many attempts.
          everything in this level had to be precise or it won't work. anyways bomb the 1st lemming. let one fall, then build 2nd one but so he will fall on left side of explosion hole
          where he bashes(note he can only bash at the very lowest spot due to Superlemmini bashers not bashing thru mild slopes again). Therefore I had to lower steel block at
          far end where he stops bashing so he can stop and walk to exit. then with lead lemming on bottom build to steel block slightly left and up from block he's on. make sure
          he is far enough back so he hits very top of the block and turns around(he builds 6 steps-he will be the climber after he turns around) . This will help in stalling for time.
          then build lemming coming left from behind all the way to exit(make sure he extends his builds to get steps to exit faster so climber will make it) then with the climber
          going right build him just past 1/2 on that last block so he builds all 12 steps and climbs barrier to the right and below hatch) and there is a basher left. just waste him
          with the climber going back left while builder is building to exit. this added 1/2 second helps too in the stalling.
          Issues: had to lower steel block at far left where basher bashes because basher can't bash except at the very lowest spot. and that block is too high for him to go over.
                      due to brick strip is not thick enough and in superlemmini bashers can't bash mild slopes.

level 7 Stargazers
          ok dig 1st lemming right before zappers(I added 1 so now there are 2 shown in Youtube level). 2 will land on Right OWW heading right any other will be inbetween
          right OWW and other block 2 left. climb 1st lemming going left. Now mine right 1 of the 2 lemmings landing on far right area (just before 1/2 way on the block).
          now bomb other one at right edge of right OWW. set RR to 99. now when miner is down just before water build him(he'll build right). now send a climber going right from
          ones still coming out (easier than picking one in crowd). Now the builder will hit diagonal bar and turn around. now bash him left thru middle of explosion hole releasing
          crowd(the basher will die) .now the left climber should just beat right climber. mine the left climber right against skinny barrier right of exit(mines right). finally
          build over to exit with the other one there. and that's it
          Issues: had to move down terrain near top edge of screen due to climber just fell down instead of continuing on.
                      also had to slightly narrow small barrier right of exit because miner wouldn't mine it all away(always left a pixel behind) even when miner first lands from falling
                      above.
          Note: I added a 2nd zapper near exit shown in youtube's version of the level

level 8 Logs & Lag Lems
                         First off this level has the climber issue again he climbs over the 2 wells that he shouldnt so in those 2 spots I put on the left one just past well a diagonal
                         barrier from floor to ceiling so he will turn around there. also the right well I put a triple thick diagonal barrier there to turn him around since if he didn't I
                         would have had to add another builder so he would build over exit(but that's not the intended solution) so I used barrier. also because of this I added 10
                         seconds. Now I finished level with 4 seconds left. Pieuws replay had 1 second but I didn't want to add 7 seconds thats too odd of a number so 10 looked better..
                         anyways to solve:  I put RR to 85 then when 1 lemming is facing left I climbed him. now after climber makes his trip(including climbing well(no good) and
                         returning to dirt which is near hatch(also has right OWW's) bash him(goes right). now when the basher gets to the point where he is aligned with right edge
                         of steel block above near hatch(left block) I dug a lemming down at edge of right barrier(facing right). Now the digger will beat the basher and keep digging
                         while the basher stops. also the basher was a climber so he'll climb right barrier where digger is and the other 2 lemmings will head left outside of dirt area.
                         now the 1st lemming going left build him into diagonal terrain to turn him around. At this point the digger is nearing the bottom of dirt so then build him
                         he will build right. also bash the lemming you turned around with a builder into dirt (is one level lower than above bash). now build the lemming a 2nd time
                         to get him over trap. now the right lemming climber will arrive. build him left over small gap(he'll turn around and exit) now all lemmings will be timed just
                         right so they can exit. and that's it (finished with 4sec left).
                         Issues: climber issues so had to fix with diagonal barriers in 2 spots. Also added 10sec to level
                UPDATE: I just saw neolemmix version of hurricane 8, so I changed it to neolemmix's minus the pickup skills
                              so I changed the time back - 10 second so now it matchs pieuw's time
                              I wonder if climbers in neolemmix climb wells. but Icho used a different piece of terrain, so I used his.
                UPDATE2: yes climbers climb wells in neolemmix. I tested this out in the editor of neolemmix so this is why Icho used terrain and removed the wells

Here I included the  new neolemmix version 408.ini file if you want to see what it looks like
                               also this new replay(if it will work)

level 9 Blue Monday
                Ok build 1st lemming into barrier and make 2nd one a climber. then the 5th one a climber. pause and make faller a floater at very last instance. build floater right low
                enough into ledge above so he turns around. now make that 2nd climber dig at edge of barrier. now basher athlete left thru OWW after he climbs and meets digger.
                The height for basher should be just above where the crowd can go by. now when basher is aligned with 2nd from left vertical bar below pause and set RR to 99,
                Now when you see 35 lemmings out pause and set RR to about 85. now mine last lemming on left edge of square block that's below above zapper, and make him
                a climber. Note the digger dies. now when climber gets to the right where the left diagonal bar is build a step into it. He will turn around and go up left.
                now when he goes right up the diagonal bar build him into barrier, he'll turn around. now dig him to the right of the exit. Now he'll go down left on the diagonal bar.
                Now mine him down left at top of square block to release crowd that is contained. Now finally build over to exit when a lemming is facing left. and that's it

level 10 How to prevent a mass suicide
                ok this level is preset to RR 99. Now pause and mine 3rd lemming, unpause then just a tad farther pause and set 2nd one to a blocker. 1 lemming will continue right.
                also the miner will unblock the blocker. make sure no other lemmings follow lead lemming including the blocker. They should all head left. miner will hit steel and also
                go left. Now build lead lemming going right over small water gap. also make him a climber. now build him over exit there. also make the 1st lemming in the crowd a
                climber when going right. top one will be also building over exit at top right. now build a small platform thru thin barrier from top lemming and also bottom lemming
                when facing left. now the rest of the crowd will land on each one and head to exit on bottom and top climber will exit top exit and bottom climber will exit rightmost
                exit. And that's it.
                Issues: had to shift level down 4 units as crowd wouldn't go past diagonal blocks near top. they just would turn around at top of screen.

level 11 The Great Breakout
             ok make the first lemming from the top hatch a climber. then using pause and forward framestepping bomb the climber when he climbs wall. Get as high as you can.
             then with next lemming in hole facing left(again as high as you can) build left to next floor. Then with the 1st lemming walking left build him about 1 and 1/3 block from
             wall. Now when is almost finishing sealing gap block another lemming below the builder against left barrier(Note in Lemmini blocker can be on builder steps because
             they work different than in Superlemmini(I tried doing on steps, i can get a blocker there and have build turn to the right to finish, but no other lemmings can get up
             onto steps to turn right. Therefore I Put blocker below. (doesn't affect solution at all). Now with the 3rd lemming heading right make him a climber. when he climbs wall
             there bomb him as high as you can. (Note I had to lower floor there a tad because bomber would tear a piece of the floor below.) Now with next lemming mine him
             right(again as high as you can get on bombers' hole). now with another lemming facing left in mine shaft mine him down left (must be placed in a certain spot so left
             miner will miner between steel block). Now when left miner is about half way down to next area sent 2 climbers right from lower hatch(make sure climbers are a little
             distant apart). Now bomb 1st climber against right wall and with 2nd climber after he turns around in hole bash him left at lowest spot in hole. He will bash bottom left
             hatch lemmings home. Now the miner shouldn't be mining thru floor, he should stop in hole. now bash right with a lemming near exit thru cans to exit. Now just wait
             for level to finish. only that basher going left to free bottom lemming will die.  Oh also Nuke the bomber. And that's it.
             Issues: had to lower 2nd level from top floor by the right wall because the bomber would always tear a hole in floor there even with the bomber as high on wall as
                        possible. In Superlemmini I think bombers explosion holes are bigger than Lemmini's, definitely bigger than NL.  Sometimes this is good, sometimes not.
                        Depends on the level.

level 12 Rod Island
            First off this level has a major problem in Superlemmini. This one required major editing. Due to the fact bashers can't bash through a single builders steps. slope is not
            steep enough. also had to give some solid terrain where basher bashes right to release the 2 blockers, because the basher would always do 1 bash and stop. also had to
            add a miner to get the worker lemming to mine builder steps so then he can bash thru solid terrain I added. Now the level works. Just kinda looks funky now.
            also by adding the miner to prevent a backroute I added a long vertical strip below others with a steel block at the end of it. Because without adding this part one could
            just mine and land on island below and build to exit, without even using blockers. Now by adding this it would take 2 miners to accomplish this, but I only added 1.
            Anyways to solve build with 1st lemming in such a way that next lemming walks on solid terrain I added, then next 2 lemmings 1 strip above.  Now using pause and
            framestepping make fartherest right lemming a floater and 2nd one(one strip above, a blocker). now when floater lands below on single vertical strip build(right)
            he will hit block ahead and turn around then build him left to make it so lemmings won't splat. Now with 3rd lemming make him a blocker left of right one. 2 lemmings
            will walk back and forth 1 strip above blockers but still hit blockers. Now make bottom lemming a climber. Then bash him left at bottom terrain. Eventually, he will
            climb pole at beginning, turn around and fall and land one small ledge where you build him(right). Now just use the miner I added to break 1st lemmings builders steps
            and immediately bash him right which he will got thru my added terrain and release the 2 blockers.  And that's it.
           Issues: see above.

Iv'e included the edited 412.ini and replay below(if it will work).

level 13 The Barbarous Bars
             Ok good no editing on this one. seems like alot of the Hurricane ones needed editing. But this one no.
             Ok just make first four lemmings floaters then climbers(athletes when facing left). now mine down left 5th one as soon as he turns around at right barrier.
             Then with next lemming bash him left in miners hole after 3 mines(used pause and framestepping). Now the 4 atheletes will climb skinny poles to the left.
             Now bomb the last athlete on top of pole where slit is. Now basher will finish just ahead of 3rd athlete so build him there at end of ledge(left). now with last
             remaining athlete bomb him on top of next pole where slit is. now build a 2nd time. Now with last remaining athelete bomb him but this time not on top of slit,
             bomb on edge before that, before he climbs on top. Now build again. and with final athlete bomb him, again before he gets on top of slit. now build there 1 more
             time. Now finally build left over mine shaft with a lemming by hatch. And that's it.

level 14 Droll Drill
            OK again I hate this level, hardest one in pack so far for me. Just Like the Frozen Mind was in Reunion. I think those levels are just so difficult, Because every placement
            of the builder steps have to be perfect otherwise basher stops.  At least in NL there's skill shadows so would be 10x easier. anyways just make 1st lemming an athlete
            when facing left. Then when he falls and gets to left ledge build him to left hatch lemmings(build 3x with him) final builder step must be exactly place even with
            floor of lemmings. Then after lemming starts 3rd build, pause and send another athlete from top right hatch. Now build him at left edge of block. His first step will
            make it so none of the athletes climb and go right up wall and continue right. He can then just float down. Now withe the lemming who built 3 steps to left wall, let him 
            come back from his short trip and build him again when he floats back down from right barrier. He he builds top builder steps for basher. The placement here again is
            so precise. build him 4x into left wall. Now one of the athletes that is walking right on top of builder steps, build a small bridge into lower wall where bottom right
            lemmings are. This will make it so basher can bash right thru where they are and onto exit. also build a bridge so final 2 lemmings on top right can go over block
            make those 2 floaters.
            I noticed I had 5 builders left, Pieuw had 4. So maybe there's a way to get this level to work easier with those extra builders.
            Issues: None other than being real hard. but I got replay.

level 15 Stony Parkour
            Ok one thing I had to add in this level is a small set of rocks down near bottom steel block due to Superlemmini miners when hitting steel turn around. These rocks will
            make the climber again turn left.
            as far as solving not nearly as hard as previous level even though the builder miner trick is in this level. builder miner tricks are 5x easier to do than builder basher
            tricks. anyways to solve: make 1st lemming a climber. Then dig him on tall right pole(on the right side of it). now make the 8th lemming hatched a climber. now
            this will make it so the 2nd climber will be placed perfectly so he can build right to ledge(build him on right side of digger) now using pause make far right climber mine
            down left in slot where diagonal green pole is to the right of screen. then build bottom climber 2x as soon as he lands on steel block near bottom of screen.
            This is the setup for the builder miner trick. also both builder and miner make it exactly on time. Now miner will hit steel and turn right(in Lemmini left) so this is
            where I had to add rocks below so miner will turn back left. now mine down right the builder in this trick at spot where he mined down left. Then when miner ends
            his mine build him 3x to exit. meanwhile once miner in the trick climbs spot where digger dug, send another crowd lemming(facing right), he will build a small bridge
            so they can fall on the other bridge that the builder built on digger. Now miner down left on top rocks near crowd to free the crowd and he will eventually hit steel and
            turn around so he can exit. And that's it.
            Issues: just had to add small rocks near bottom steel block due to miner turns around in Superlemmini after hitting steel.

level 16 Craving to Burrow
            Due to Superlemmi's engline with the blocker in this level, I had to add a 2nd builder, lemmings can't get on the steps of a single blocker when a builder builds into the
            blocker and  turns right. In regular lemmini and NL they can. Just not in Superlemmini in this level. Also Pieuw solution is just way to hard to execute, so I followed
            closely neolemmix version replay. is much easier. even NL solution is kinda hard to detail so I'll just skip it for this level. also lemmini's version with the blocker
            the lemmings get on the steps but not in Superlemmini. I saw lemmini's version with this and this wouldn't work in Superlemmini.
            Issue: had to add a builder due to other lemmings can't get on the steps of the builder after he builds into the blocker and turns right.

level 17 Prisoners of the Pun
            Ok the trickiest thing about this level was to get it so the timing is right with the athletes, so only 4 make it over sealed of spot from builder on 2nd rod. Had to fiddle
            with it several times finally got it. so now when the 1st athlete gets over to far right spot after floating down build him left into left wall. Then bash 1st lemming againt
            wall (left). now one should get up the back and forth diagonal area where he just puts a small step left side(he will end up getting nuked at end since he's trapped.
            basher will continue bashing left and the other 2 climb up wall. once up there, let the first one fall and land onto the small step placed there now he will build left once
            and exit. the top one build at edge so it will keep athletes from continuing to the right and splatting. now the basher build over small gap on bottom floor and build
            the other one so he can bash left and release crowd(builder must build at a spot so he can bash kinda low to avoid steel). Now the bottom one will build on left rod to
            wall with last step against wall without turning around. he will exit. now basher in the middle will go under stamper and he will exit. Then nuke trapped lemming and
            thats it.
            NOTE: only thing about that level is one of the released climbers follow middle basher and want to climb but keep falling down and repeat, so with the extra builder
                      in the level I just built him into last rod near hatch to turn him around.

Issues: again climber issue. he wants to climb that small pole at far right bottom, so i added another exact one and put on top of other one but slightly left. This will
                        make it so climber wont climb there and die.

Edit: I changed the music to number 7 to match pieuw's one that is playing on Youtube as here it was playing a different tune.

level 18 A-maze-ing Factory
            ok now this level was finally easy compared to the last maybe 6. No tricks really in this one. So this one was much easier to execute.
            First just build the lemming who comes out of the 2nd from left hatch(this is a stall tactic). Now bash lemming at top barrier who comes out of 2nd from right hatch.
            Now bash the lemming who built at left part of same barrier. Now climb lemming from far right hatch when he's facing left. Now when left basher is even with left
            edge of wood bar below bomb him. Then bash lemming in the middle (Right lemming facing left thru barrier) Now climber lemming will be able to climb wall where
            he bashed(also basher falls there). Then bash lemming going left by 3 sets of spikes thru small stars and after he turns around build him up onto stairs. Now
            bash the climber thru small wooden barrier above OWW's. Now with the lemming who built over to stairs bash him right in middle area thru barrier. Now bash left
            the lemming who is the climber on top part left OWW. also when he reaches edge of that spot build him left(he will turn around). Now build the other lemming who
            falls on the steps and is slightly in front of climber at edge of bashed left OWW. Now all 3 lemmings will be in that area. Now build again. Now with the climber
            on top of right OWW build him left at edge of OWW so he hits other bridge and turns around. Now the lemming who built 2x bash him right thru right barrier.
            Now 2 lemmings will be trapped between the 2 OWW'S. (Note climber cant climb there due to step blocking his way.) Now after the basher makes a short trip
            back and forth thru steps bash him left at bottom part(facing left) hill will bash thru right OWW. and release the 2 trapped lemmings. Now all 3 lemmings can exit.
            And that's it.
            Issues: again this is the pillar style set so had to fix in some spots due to some blocks having small slits in them and lemmings falling in them. For some reason
                       the pillar tile set is always like this. Even with other packs (ie: Dovelems, Genesis,etc)

level 19 Balance your Strategy
            ok the issue with trying to release the miner with a basher is just difficult in Superlemmini (I tried several times to do it, it just doesn't work, maybe in Lemmini
            it's easier). so I've decided to remove that trick as it's just too figidity for the pack. I put a steel block on right end near bottom so after miner releases blocker
            the miner will hit steel block to turn around. Also I saw NL's version of this level. It's really different. maybe this trick doesn't work in NL either. Therefore I just
            removed it. And even if it's possible in Superlemmini, it's just too figidity. also since there's no need to use the basher to stop miner, -1 basher.
            Anyways to solve block right facing lemming from right hatch and make him a blocker(and put him kinda close to steel block I added so miner can release him and
            hit steel block. Then with the 1st lemming on left hatch dig him then bash him right after pit is just deep enough to keep other lemmings going left then when basher
           lemming is close to blocker mine him (this is where I removed trick). He will hit steel block I added and turn around. Now with lemming going left in basher pit build
           him to the diagonal ledge. then make left facing lemming a climber and explode him at very top(Must be at very top as there is no leeway here as builder wont make
           it to right ledge before finishing build). Now make a 2nd climber to climb wall. once in hole build him right at very top of hole-again no leeway here. He will turn around.
           Now mine him down left even with beginning of builder steps. He will hit steel and turn around. now mine him so he will just miss steel block below. This will release
           crowd. finally build right over miner gap. And that's it.
           Issues: removed the trick where trying to stop a miner with a basher is just too fidigity. added a small steel block at far right and at bottom of bricks.

level 20 Cuba Libra
            ok in the level the crossing of the bashers doesn't work one would always stop(probably the Superlemmini engine) so what I did is add 7 more climbers(8 total)
            and open up top barrier so lemmings in right middle hatch can just climb there way out. and only the 1 basher will diagonal down(from left to right) and the other
            basher will just bash left at bottom to release crowd.
            To solve first put RR to 99. Then with 1st lemming comming from left do the basher trick diagonal down right. he'll continue bash until he bashes thru to the right
            to release lemmings there. While the basher is doing this. just climb the 8 lemmings that are in right middle hatch to free those. then with the other basher when he is
            at the bottom facing left just bash there to free lemmings on left side. Then finally just bomb a lemming on top of bottom middle barrier and that's it.
            The reason for the RR being set to 99 is because if you don't do it, time will run out.
            Issues: crossing of bashers doesnt work so made it so only 1 has to do the bashing diagonal down and changed terrain near middle right hatch so those 8 lemmings
                        can just climb out.

These last 2 levels were way to figidity so removed those tricks.

Now on to Pickaxe           

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 08:43:50 PM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2020, 08:39:26 AM »
ok I got the original one to work that pieuw used also got 2nd replay which is easier. but I wanted to do them myself. I got them both to work. So I'm keeping your 316.ini
Thanks. I appreciate your help because you've played Pimolems before where I haven't. So we're keeping original Be Lem-minded.

And I think the 2nd replay is much much easier to do.

You're welcome. Just glad to help out wherever, whenever I can.

Level 1 No Justice for Heroes(are we playing Reunion again). because I thought there was a level there with the same title.

Close. The level in Reunion is called Justice for Heroes. I had to look this up, because I thought it was the same title as well. It's close, just without the "no."

level 19 Tree-Athlon

In Lemmini, when you assign bombers to the lemmings, you cannot see the timer above the lemmings at all because the numbers go past the ceiling. Hence, it's super frustrating not knowing if a lemming was close to exploding or not. However, at least one can use the steel markings to help with it.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2020, 08:51:10 PM »

level 3 The Warehouse.
          ok I managed to save 1 more than the requirement. only one I lost was the bomber.
          Pieuw didn't save the basher only the miner. I managed to stop both basher and miner.     

Wow, nicely done! This is an example of a trick where you have proven it is possible in Superlemmini but is extremely difficult to pull off and requires extreme precision and timing: stopping both a miner AND a basher. I don't think it's possible in Lemmini, but I could be wrong. On the other hand, I think it's impossible in NL to cancel both a basher and miner. One will always cancel and the other will always continue, but it should be noted that it is possible to have both continue, but again this requires extreme precision and timing.

More fun trivia. When I first played through the pack back in the day, this was the level in Pimolems that stumped me so badly and caused me to give up on the pack in frustration and I left it incomplete for a few years. At the time, I might had not completed the rank finisher for both Windy and Stormy as well, but I don't remember. When I finally did visit the pack again, I was determined to beat the pack once and for all. Turns out that the solution is somewhat both hard to spot AND difficult to pull off, especially in Lemmini. It should be noted the entire level requires extreme pixel precision, especially with the builders on the chain. Other than that, the hardest part is timing the miner and basher so that it leaves a big enough gap to build up the miner tunnel. I just tried the level in Superlemmini, and the bomber needs to be placed very precisely for the lemmings to exit. A bit too far enough on other side and they won't exit, so that was a bit frustrating.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2020, 09:00:16 PM »
here is my replay: no editing was done on the level, so replay should work.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2020, 09:25:08 PM »
I can't view your replay. Error message says that the "level specified doesn't exist," so it's apparently the same issue you had. In any case, I believe you when you said you stopped both the miner and basher. The normal solution allows you to lose both the basher and the bomber. In your case, you happened to find an alternative, way more difficult solution that involves extreme precision and timing that allowed you to rescue all but the bomber. Again, just differences in mechanics that can cause discrepancies in results. In Lemmini, due to the way the miner hovers in the air, it's much easier to cancel them, and so I'm kind of convinced that it's not possible to cancel both the basher and the miner, and so you will therefore always lose two on the Lemmini version. However, I haven't tried to disprove or prove it, and with how it's very fiddly and super precise, I'm not even sure I want to try, especially since there's no framestepping in Lemmini! It really goes to show that even though Lemmini and Superlemmini are both Java based, there's still some subtle differences that can make all the difference when it comes to solvability/how certain levels play out, although most won't make any kind of difference whatsoever.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2020, 09:30:48 PM »
ok here my .ini file for the level then try this.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2020, 10:19:17 PM »
Nope, same problem. Just to make sure were you able to view my 2 Superlemmini replays for Stormy 16?

edit: Try loading my replay for Hurricane 3 attached here. Does it work for you?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:27:31 PM by kaywhyn »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2020, 11:27:52 PM »
yes it works. i see you did it too. yes it's possible. I just finished doing it again. the hardest part is still that stupid bomber placement. I find that harder than the stopping of the miner and basher

ok here is mine again. I played the level over and got the 79/80 solution. Even though you managed it. I just want to test again to see if you can see mine.

included is the 403.ini (unedited) and new replay. just let me know if you can see it.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2020, 11:51:38 PM »
Ok, thanks for letting me know that my Hurricane 3 replay worked. Your new one still didn't work for me. It's fine, like I said I believe you. I think you're the first to confirm that it's possible to stop both a miner and a basher in Superlemmini. I've never tried it or played any level where one could set it up and try it. Good to know that it's possible in Superlemmini. Thank goodness there aren't really any levels that require this trick, as it's very fiddly and requires a lot of precision and really good timing. Besides, I'm not much of a fan of super fiddly tricks like this one. Can't say the same thing in NL. One will always cancel while the other continues, and so it's not possible to cancel both out, but again it's possible to get both to continue.

In the process of checking your new replay, I checked my replay and, oddly enough, that stopped working too and came up with the error message. So, something really weird is going on here with Superlemmini. In any case, I solved the level again and saved a new replay and I have confirmed that my new replay loads fine.

So just making sure, you say my Stormy 16 replays still work too?

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2020, 12:00:07 AM »
yes i saw both your stormy 16's. They worked in superlemmini. I  have the replays but I just did them myself but using yours as a guide.

and yes something is fishy about this replay thing not sure why it doesn't work. and yes sometimes that even happens to me on my own replays where it says the same
error message. I think this is another bug that should be reported. to Tsyu

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2020, 12:05:25 AM »
Exactly. Before I reported it I wanted to make sure my replays were working for you. You mentioned that before my Stormy 16 ones weren't working, but once I sent you my 316.ini file then they were working. The reason for this is because I think it's only an issue when loading external levels. When loading custom packs, the replays seem to work just fine. For example, I download your Reunion pack for Superlemmini and your replays, and they work perfectly fine. So, it seems that replays sometimes don't work when it comes to adding external levels. At the same time, it seems very random. Nevertheless, I'll get right on it and report it to Tsyu.

edit: done! Again, I credited you for finding this, since you were first to encounter the error and encountered it several times, including when you were converting Lemmings Reunion to Superlemmini, while the only time I have encountered the error is for the level The Warehouse for Pimolems.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 12:27:11 AM by kaywhyn »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2020, 12:08:12 AM »
now to come to think of it your right it's only with external levels. I don't think I've seen that with packs. and yes it does seem to be random.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2020, 05:06:31 AM »
Nope, I can't view your Hurricane 8 replay either. Ok, it looks like for some very odd reason your replays don't work for me, which means you're not the only one experiencing problems. I honestly have no idea why your replays wouldn't work for me, whereas mine will work for you if I send my copy of the ini file. Not sure why that would make a difference. What the heck's going on here? ???

edit: I edited my post in the Superlemmini bug thread to let Tsyu know that you sent me a replay for a different level and that I'm still encountering the error message.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2020, 05:59:25 PM »
level 10 How to prevent a mass suicide

IMO, the level's solution is really cool when you see it in action or are able to figure it out that of course isn't terribly difficult to do, but it is still a hard level back at the time due to the solution being hard to spot, in particular, mostly because the builder trick in this level is rarely seen or used in any custom levels. Especially when you're playing the level for the first time. Even when you do know about the trick, it'll still generally escape many people. This was another level that managed to stump me for a while from a few years ago, but it certainly didn't take me anywhere near as long as Hurricane 3. I remember the solution eventually came to me. Other than the builder trick, the most difficult part would definitely have to be how to manage the crowd which is coming out at a 99 RR. That alone kind of makes the level already hard. These levels or any with a really high RR AND which don't provide blockers tend to be really difficult. Certainly not the most difficult of the rank, but the entire rank is generally very difficult. I say the few previous levels before this are also hard.

Overall, Pimolems is nowhere near as difficult as Reunion and United, but the level pack is still no pushover. Both Stormy and Hurricane have some pretty difficult, mind-bending levels, and it isn't until Stormy when the difficulty really picks up and kicks in.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2020, 01:55:17 AM »

level 14 Droll Drill
            OK again I hate this level, hardest one in pack so far for me. Just Like the Frozen Mind was in Reunion. I think those levels are just so difficult, Because every placement
            of the builder steps have to be perfect otherwise basher stops. I noticed I had 5 builders left, Pieuw had 4. So maybe there's a way to get this level to work easier with those extra builders.

At least the setup is easy here. You are correct about the extra builders to make it work more easily.

level 15 Stony Parkour

Oh gosh, I remember this level was really difficult to get right. This level would often take me several attempts. The tricks are pretty much the only real challenge here. After you do get them right, then it's not a really difficult level.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2020, 08:54:31 PM »
Hurricane
level 19 Balance your Strategy
            ok the issue with trying to release the miner with a basher is just difficult in Superlemmini (I tried several times to do it, it just doesn't work, maybe in Lemmini
            it's easier).

Not only that, Pieuw shows that it's possible to do in Lemmini! This I would say is definitely the hardest of the rank. And if things need to be changed so that levels are possible and solvable in Superlemmini, so be it. It's just the way it is with subtle mechanics differences between the engines that can cause levels to play out differently.

Congrats on getting through all the main ranks, especially Hurricane. Definitely one of the most difficult last main ranks I've ever seen. Now it's onto the special ranks of Pickaxe and One, the former being all about miner tricks, while the latter is all about 1 minute levels. I don't think any changes are required due to Superlemmini mechanics, but we'll see.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2020, 09:08:22 PM »
yes I think many of the levels in Hurricane, especially ones near the end are on par with reunion. not because there hard to figure out the solution, but because of execution
and game mechanics(at least in Superlemmini anyways).
also the hurricane rank required more edits I think than any rank even in Reunion. Seemed like at least 80% needed some kind of fix.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2020, 09:17:42 PM »
yes I think many of the levels in Hurricane, especially ones near the end are on par with reunion. not because there hard to figure out the solution, but because of execution
and game mechanics(at least in Superlemmini anyways).
also the hurricane rank required more edits I think than any rank even in Reunion. Seemed like at least 80% needed some kind of fix.

Agree with the execution, not so with the figuring out a solution. I remember a lot of the Hurricane levels took me a long time to solve because many of them also had difficult to figure out solutions. Specifically, Hurricane 3 was where I stopped playing the pack for a couple of years because I gave up too quickly in frustration. When I finally did come back to play the pack for real and got past it, Hurricane 10 was another real stumping point for a good while. Then there was Hurricane 19, which often takes so many tries even when you know what to do, but its solution is also somewhat hard to spot. It all goes back to what I said about Pimolems as a whole: It's definitely easier than both Reunion and United, but it's still no pushover, especially once you hit the Stormy rank. The difficulty really picks up there and stays really high until you finish Hurricane.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2020, 10:37:17 PM »
ok This post will be for pickaxe, Hopefully this rank will be easier and less editing than the Hurricane Rank. Also I know the rest of the rest of the ranks are not main ranks,
they are more just special ranks, so maybe they are not super hard.

Pickaxe

level 1 Zigzag World
           The level was pretty easy just go back and forth with the miner in both spots. main block just keep going with a lemming there. The left block send an athlete to do the
           Back and forth work. nothing really noteworthy about the level.

level 2 Thunderclap
           ok another easy one. This level's map is similiar to the original game but has a few steel block in the block.
           ok just make the 2nd lemming an athlete. when the first one turns around mine him left the build him to stop mining when his shaft is deep enough. Now when the
           athlete lemming gets to block near exit mine him but not deep(as other lemmings still need to go by). Build him to turn him around. Then mine him again left so other
           lemmings can exit(make sure lemming doesn't mine thru floor. Now when on tall block mine him as soon as he gets on top(left).  Now when he come back, mine him
           right as soon as he get on top of mine shaft. then build small step at mine shaft near exit to turn him around one last time. Now mine him left on 2nd mine shaft
           on block. Now the crowd can follow to exit. And that's it.

level 3 Out of Salt
           ok this one is just a little bit trickier than the 1st 2. The tricky part is when to send up another climber so he can turn around in the lemming ahead of him to mine left.
           first climb the 1st lemming then build 2nd one on right edge of block where they get hatched to block climbers there. tthen mine with lead lemming and while he
           starts send another climber so he will meet the leading one and turn around to mine down left and get lower to crowd. then repeat 2 more times. Then left miner will
           be low enough to get crowd up there so they can exit.
           Issues: had to lower top left OWW because when 1st miner mined it stopped.

level 4 The Escape Artists
           Ok another easy one. just make 2 lemmings climb when heading left. Then dig 1st one just right of that little stump(he will creat a lip so other climber will turn around).
           Then just mine down right with 2nd one and that's it.
           Issues: had to replace that well again with a different piece of terrain, because the miner(who is a climber) wants to climb the well.

level 5 Triumph For The Magic Picks
           Ok This level is just too difficult for Superlemmini again. Canceling out a miner with another just is way to difficult. So I just added 2 builders to stop them.
           also due to the fact there is 4 steel blocks by the acid water, It makes it next to impossible in Superlemmini to do with this few miners. so I took one steel block away.
           Also if you have neolemmix's replay for this level(which I do) the miner mines thru the left part of the steel. In Superlemmini this can't be done, So this is why I took it
           away.

Note:
           I'm starting to think that Pimolems in not really suited for Superlemmini as the physics just are meant to work in here. So they need to be adjusted.
           One can also point to the glytch levels. They can't be done in Superlemmini. I think if Pieuw was doing this pack for Superlemmini, I think he would have to make
           many adjustments due to the differences between Regular Lemmini and Superlemmini. I dont even think Reunion had this many issues.
           It's just too bad many levels just don't work in Superlemmini, because Pimolemms really has some nice levels.
           I think the physics in Superlemmini are modeled after Amiga, because Tsyu stated this. Regular lemmini's physics weren't modeled I believe for any particular port.

level 6 Evil Sandglass
           Ok back to an easy one with no issues.
           make 1st lemming a climber when facing right and mine 2nd one on bottom left then stop him with a builder. this makes a spot so lemmings can turn around in it.
           now make climber near exit build over it. now after climber hit wall on the right and turns around, make him mine left down immediatly other he will hit steel
           blocks.Then with miner at end of mine build a small bridge there. Then mine him right down into steel block. now bash the bottom lone lemming facing right.
           Now just build to close mine shaft including top one to exit. and that's it.

level 7 Have skills, will travel
          ok now this level due to miners turning around, can only be finished on time with only 3 mining actions instead of 6. I noticed lemmini's replay the level was finished with
          11 seconds where mine with doing only 3 mining actions was 1 second, so to match lemmini's I added 10 seconds. but even with this added 10 seconds the level can't be
          finished on time if you use all 6 miner actions. but i left all 6 miners in there to tempt other players to use them. only to find out they can only use 3.
          Issues: just added 10 seconds to level to match Pieuws replay.

level 8 Miner under control
          Ok another fairly easy level with no issues.
          With the 1st lemming after he turns around mine him down left just past little stub. Now set RR to 99. Then when miner gets to about to end his mine, block a lemming
          there to turn miner around. Note you must let one go by though because he needs to float, build a bridge to exit, turn around and bash thru snow.
          Now when the miner gets near right edge, use another blocker to turn him around to mine down left. his mine shaft will end on bashers one where all the lemmings
          except the 2 blockers and the basher exit. Now either nuke or just let time run out as there isn't that much time left when crowd exits anyways.

level 09 Hugs & Kisses
            Ok no problem here just mine top left lemming right at a certain spot and other right one left at certain spot, They will cross mines. Level only has 2 miners.
            Piece of a cake level and quick too.

level 10 At least I can count to 10
            Ok this level was only tricky in 1 spot. that is the builder miner trick. But even then not extremely hard to execute. just pause and use forward framestepping and it
            should be ok.
            ok not terrible hard to solve just build 1st lemming on left ledge 2x to barrier there on upper left. and build right lemming on tiny ledge to the right to hit barrier.
            just had to use pause and framestepping as the ledge is so tiny. at this point a lemming is timed in such a way that the miner up on left ledge is there right when builder
            starts his 2nd build. The miner will continue mining on steps. meanwhile right lemming bash left toward left miner. also just keep on building left builder till he gets to
            barrier before the exit which is timed where his last steps meets wall perfectly then bash him left. lemmings will be walking on a razor thin strip to exit.
            also bomb a lemming when next to miner(but not the miner). this will create a hole before basher on right falls there. bomb the lemming in such a spot so lemmings
            walk left up hole and not right otherwise time will run out. level only has 2 minutes. I finished level with 12 seconds left.
            Issues: again this is the pillar tile set so there was slits in some of the blocks so had to fix. not a big amount of fixes though.

level 11 Descent into hell
            ok this level not too hard either.
            just mine upper right set with 1st lemming at barrier. then when he is just short of breaking thru block with a lemming so miner will turn around.
            now dig with a lemmming from upper left set(just make sure he will release that blocker and keep digging(so there need to be a tad of terrain there).
            Now when the miner is at very edge to the right, use again another blocker to turn the miner left. now the miner will just be below digger, so now use last
            blocker below digger to turn miner again to free bottom right lemmings. also when you place the blocker there that there is a tad of terrain so digger will keep
            digging and freeing that blocker. the digger will dig to exit below. all lemmings will exit. Either nuke the one blocker or just let time run out as level finishes with not
            that much time. And thats it

level 12 Bricky Madness
            Haven't I played this level before. This one looks familiar. Perhaps maybe Kaywhyn recreated this one, Or did I. I can't remember. All I remember it was glitchy 3 of 6.
            Anyways to solve just make a lemming on bottom climb. and on the top right let one lemming turn left then with the 2nd mine him right and next one who turns around
            mine him left to avoid other lemmings going left. now just before climber finishes climbing block the lemming you let turn left on upper right. now after the climber
            lemming turns around in upper miners shaft. mine a lemming down left to stop that miner so those lemmings can exit at right exit(this part with stopping the miner
            with another was the only part that was tricky.) now the climber will make a short trip and when he hits that blocker you placed he will turn left. Now again after climber
            makes a short trip he will turn right above exit. mine him there right. then he will fall and mine him as soon as he lands so those lemmings below can be freed to exit
            there. Now all the lemmings have exited except the climber. Now the climber will make a short trip to exit right one. Now just bomb the blocker and that's it.
.           Issues: This was neolemmix version recreation of the glitchy level. only thing is in neolemmix there is the blocker pickup skill just high enough on wall where the climber
            goes.
            Note: for some reason my replay didn't work again. said that message saying level doesn't exist for replay. annoying. So I had to solve over.

level 13 The Drowning Walk
             ok not hard of a level either.
             just mine 3rd lemming when 1/2 way on 1st block after ones with OWW's. then mine next 5 of 6 lemmings that got by first miner 2 blocks away. and with the 6th one
             he will turn around right away then mine him left. The set RR to 99. and that's it.
             Issues: again the pillar tile set so had to fix in just a few spots.

level 14 A Neat Climb-down
            ok in this level that climber thing doesn't work. he just turns around. so for this level I just added another miner so 2nd one can mine with 1st one.
            so although no climber is used, I kept it there.
            ok just mine 1st lemming at small block. 2nd one goes by then mine 3rd one with 1st one. Now let the lemming who got by fall. and just before splatting
            float him. Then build into barrier to turn him around. Then bash left barrier. Then build at edge 2 times to exit. the builder will finish before miners get there.
            Issues: had to add miner due to the climber thing doesn't work in this level. Although I've seen it work in other levels, just not in this one.

Update: In neolemmix's version there is added basher and no climber so solution is different too. maybe this level should be put as a glitchy level.

level 15 Unwilling Funambulist
            ok this level was easy even with the builder miner trick, because he builds as soon as he lands from climbing block and miner mines at far part before wall on
            block.
            anyways to solve just float 1st lemming right before he splats. then as soon as he faces right before steel block climb him(now an athlete). Now when he gets
            to ledge near hatch (left of it) build him to save the other lemmings from splatting(note you will lose some-I managed to save 1 over requiremnt). Now with another
            who falls lands on bridge build to right edge to wall (he turns around and it's a small bridge). Now make another a climber right before that wall after its sealed and
            bomb him high enough so others can get through. Now set RR to 99. Then wait for athlete to get to block near exit where you build him right at that left part of block as
            soon as he lands from climbing it(This is the builder part of the builder miner trick). build him 3 more times to hit block left side of where miner mines.
            Now just mine a lemming in the trapped area at far left edge of that area. the miner will mine over steps on his way to block near where builer started the trick and
            through that block to free lemmings to exit. Note also there will be a couple lemmings trapped in spot where that steel block is just climb them when facing right
            and that's it.
            Issues: Had to raise exit as it was too low. lemmings couldn't exit.

level 16 The Oblique Conundrum
             ok just mine a right hatch lemming to get them into groove to avoid them walking over ledge and dying. Then with 1st 2 lemmings on top hatch mine them
             together maybe about an inch past 2nd small steel part. Then with the 3rd when he turns around in shaft mine him down left. Now only 1 will be mining right
             down to free bottom right lemmings and of course 1 mines down left. Now it's timed where a lemming is at left part just before left miner breaks thru.
             Now just mine that lemming right to stop left one(a little tricky) now that lemming will be stopped with another at a point where another lemming can mining left
             heading to exit. now that miner that mined toward bottom right should be releasing those right hatched lemmings. now once the first lemming lands on floor
             from left miner, climb him and bomb him after he climbs. the 2nd one who was just barely behind him turns around and others are a little distance away.
             now with the lead lemming mine him right on last diagonal block near exit so he can build to exit. He will finish before any other lemmings arrive. And that's it
             Issues: Surprising no edits as this was the Pillar tile set.

level 17 Fish Fry
            Ok glitchy 4 of 6. Now I do remember fixing this one because of the steel.
            anyways just climb 1st lemming and mine him thru barrier after he climbs. he hits steel then turns around. when he comes back mine him right about an inch from steel
            Now after  he falls mine him into barrier there, he will hit steel below(I added the steel), he will now go left. now mine him thru 2 skinny barriers again he will hit steel
            (again I added). then when he comes to next 2 skinny ones, repeat. now when he gets on diagonal slope near green water below hatch mine him there again he will
            stop(because I added steel).repeat at next barrier(again steel added). now climb a crowd lemming(facing left)mine him to get him low then build him 2 times so he
            will hit vertical bar ahead and turn around. Meanwhile bottom lemming build him a little before vertical drop to provide a splat platform for the crowd. Then mine him
            after he falls offs steps. he will mine into groove at bottom left of map. again back to builder lemming after he turns around mine him down right at end of builder
            steps to free crowd. Finally, mine first lemming to exit. and that's it.
            Issues: again had to fix the glitchy level to work in Superlemmini.(used steel to do as the blocker releasing miner trick doesn't work in Superlemmini)
            Note: Replay again didn't work so had to solve over again.

level 18 Lemmings on the Road to Ruin
            ok the only thing tricky about the level is to make sure both miner and digger continue(crossing of skills again)
            I think I remember Kaywhyn saying something about this As I'm lucky Reunion doesn't have crossing of destructive skills unlike Pimolems and Sublems.
            Anyways just mine 1st 1st lemming then just past that dig the next one(note digger has to be placed so it will open a gap on the left side of below barrier.)
            1 lemming will turn around there. where he will build over gap to exit. also 1 lemming
            got by 1st miner and digger. Now float him down before he splats. Then seal the gap off there with a builder. now with the floater build him left to make a bridge onto
            miners shaft. Now when digger hits steel bash him right(again note left side is open). finally build over diggers shaft with non floater so floater can fall there otherwise
            if you build with floater then the non-floater will splat. and that's it.

Level 19 Topsy-Turvy
             Ok glitchy level 5 of 6.
             I remember I had to add a miner and steel as the glitch with the miner turning at edge of screen and continuing doesn't work in Superlemmini.
             Also added a builder and floater for the part with the builders blocking lemmings from going right. Well in Superlemmini it took 3 builders to work instead of 2. thus
             adding a builder and a floater.
             ok to solve make 3rd lemming when facing left a climber. Then with first 3 lemmings going up diagonal blocks build them at very start of block to make it so no other
             lemmings can go right otherwise they will splat(note here I had to add an extra builder and floater as it took 3 builders to seel where in lemmini only 2.
             also climber lemming. build him over exit. Now when the climber gets to edge before upper left area build him. then with a lemming on other side of barrier above and
             to the right of builder, mine a lemming so he continues over builder steps and thru to wall on left side(kind of tricky but not real tricky) then miner will hit steel.
             Then finally mine a lemming right to exit as soon as he turns around by miner hitting steel. And that's it.
             Issues: had to reacreate level as miner hitting left screen and turning around to mine doesn't work in Superlemmini(thus adding miner)

level 20 Eye of Rambaldi
            ok this one, I thought would be difficult, but it turned out is wasn't too bad. just had to make sure blockers are in exact spots and builder steps two.
            Anyways just make 1st lemming in each direction heading toward block climbers. then make it so each blocker will trap 2 lemming inside blocker and wall. also
            used Youtube video to see exactly where to place blockers and how to place builders. Now just mine the 2 climbers near block at top. They will cross over and continue
            mining over below builder steps and turn around when hitting blockers and continue mining to exit. Now just nuke the bombers. And that's it.

ok Pickaxe is finished.
        Final note on this rank, outside of level 5 Triumph for the Magic Picks, every level was pretty easy to execute. Also no major issues either except for that level.

Onto Rank "ONE" for the 1 minute levels.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 07:52:04 PM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2020, 04:51:30 PM »
level 12 Bricky Madness
            Haven't I played this level before. This one looks familiar. Perhaps maybe Kaywhyn recreated this one, Or did I. I can't remember. All I remember it was glitchy 3 of 6.
            Note: for some reason my replay didn't work again. said that message saying level doesn't exist for replay. annoying. So I had to solve over.

You recreated the level. All I did was verify that the climber/blocker trick doesn't work in Superlemmini and the level therefore has to be changed for the engine. Before you underwent the conversion process for the whole pack, you attached recreations of the 6 glitch levels in the OP which I took a look at and said that I thought Pickaxe 12 was a good substitute. Regarding your own replay not working, that's exactly what happened to my own Hurricane 3 replay. I had to solve it again and now my new replay works. The problem definitely seems random, but it's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing problems with replays. The most jarring problem is how none of your replays work for me. Makes me wonder if my replays work for you. Perhaps if I find another level worth sending you you can try and let me know if it works for you or not.

Indeed, I think this is what you were thinking of in regards to my contribution on the glitch levels. These were just simply my notes on verifying whether or not the glitch that's used on the levels in Lemmini work in Superlemmini. Taken from my post on page 1 (second post of the thread). As for the actual level recreations, they're all your work.

In regards to the 6 glitch levels:

Stormy 17 (very easy to fix, just add a wall which you did) and Stormy 20 have already been taken care of

Pickaxe 12 - I don't think it works in Superlemmini, but I could be wrong. If it doesn't, can probably just use NL version
edit: Just tested. Blocker trick doesn't work

Pickaxe 17 - Does not work in Superlemmini. Can probably either put steel or just add additional builders or just use NL version.

Pickaxe 19 - Does not work in Superlemmini. Can probably put steel and add another miner, or use NL version, but imo it's way too far off.

One 20 - I don't think it works in Superlemmini. Not sure how or if this can be fixed. NL version provides 2 walkers, which Superlemmini doesn't have.
edit: just tested. Doesn't work at all. Hmm, probably the easiest fix, although I'm not sure if Superlemmini allows it, is to have 4 entrances, 3 of which have lemmings coming out to the left. If it doesn't, then maybe provide another builder and a blocker so it can be released with a basher.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 04:57:38 PM by kaywhyn »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2020, 08:27:33 PM »
ok This post will be for the "ONE" levels - 1 minute levels. also see previous notes about the Pickaxe levels for those levels in the post of those levels.

Rank ONE

level 1 Swallowing lemmings
          ok I had to change save requirement from 28 to 20 due to Superlemmini's traps are faster than Lemmini's. Also Nl's same thing is 20 out of 50. so traps are slower
          in Lemmini compared to Superlemmini and Neolemmix.
          Issues: had to change Save Requirement from 28 to 20 due to Superlemmi's suckers are faster than Lemmini's

level 2 Off-Centered
          ok easy level. After seeing 3rd lemming hatch set RR to 99. Now bomb 1st lemming on platform near diagonal blocks. Then Bomb 2nd one on right diagonal block
          to make other lemmings turn around in explosion hole. Then bomb 3rd lemming on 2nd from top white ledge. And that's it.

level 3 Square Dealing
          ok another easy one. just bash with 2nd lemming(note: just make sure lemming will stop bashing when he gets to 1st lemmings steps)
          Then bash another lemming left into small square holes to keep left ones from continuing left. Set RR to 99. Then just build 1st lemming 2x to go over gap to exit. And             
          that's it.
          Issues: had to make square terrain more solid as basher would stop.
          Edit: thanks to Kaywhyns replay it can be done with the original, so I put back 603.ini

level 4 Extremely Lem & Incredibly Close
           ok in this level just build our famous 3 builder wall and 4th lemming dig a tad up on 1st builder steps. the will make it so the rest of the lemmings will turn around and
           exit.
           Issues: had to slightly fix steel blocks as they had small slits. kinda like with the Pillar style.tiles.

level 5 Temple ruins
           First off I had to modify the 605.ini to match Youtubes as the basher wouldn't finish for the first floater lemming in time. so I changed it to Youtubes. So now level works.
           I think Pieuw did this because he found out that the 1st floater lemming would get through.
           Anyways with the first lemming going right, let him fall and float him right before splatting. then block the 2nd one near edge there. also build 2x floater lemming on
           the edge of block down there over water. Now with the 1st lemming after hitting blocker and going left dig him so all lemmings except the 2 that will follow the right
           bottom lemming. make sure to dig him so the land on block below. now with the last right facing lemming mine the blocker and float the blocker and miner.
           also basn the 1st floater lemming thru barrier left of exit. and that's it.
           Issues: had to adjust barrier left of exit to match Youtubes for this level.

level 6 The Magic Box
           ok this level was a little tricky had to use pause and framestepping so I could get a digger placed in appropriate spots. The basher has got to keep bashing into he's low
           enough so he can get lemmings home. good thing there is a few climbers because some of the digs left thin walls. so used a couple to fix.

level 7 Straight Forward
           Ok this level finishes with 1 second left. Last lemmings just made it to exit on time. extremely tight time.
           anyways I put 1st lemming as climber then used pause and put 3rd one as a climber. the 2nd one will bash right thru bricks. Then set RR to 95(not 99 because I can't
           get the left blocker set without a lemming walking past) also the blockers are super close together. now when the 1st lemming gets to 8th steel block below as a marker
           dig him then the other climber will get in diggers shaft. just bash him right. now at this time digger will hit steel turn right, then turns around in right bashers shaft
           and turns around. Now bash him left to meet the leftmost basher. Now when left basher gets to the little 2nd dot on 3rd steel block, bomb the right blocker. The 2
           bashers will finish the bashing an instant before crowd gets there. now the rightmost basher will finish a little bit ahead. Now that's it. don't even have time to Nuke
           the left blocker. also the left basher doesn't get saved as time runs out.

level 8 Baptised with a Perfect Name
           ok now bash the 2nd lemming thru right barrier that has a tiny hole in it. then when basher bashes 1/2 thru. pause and set RR to 99. now there will be 3 lemming going
           with the 1st one a little distant then the other 2. now with the 2nd lemming going left bash him thru thin barrier. Now with the 1st lemming falling in shaft by right OWW
           make him a floater just before splatting. when he faces left bash him thru middle area.  Now with the 2nd lemming bash him right thru middle area while the 3rd
           lemming just builds to exit. Now the basher bashing right will free the crowd but he dies on right side. And that's it.

level 9 Lemmings will be Lemmings...
           ok this level was easy. with 1st lemming build him(will build 3 steps and 3rd lemming will block on steps). put 2nd one on float before he falls to stall for the 1st lemming 
           to dig. but before that make the 1st lemming a climber. now with the 2nd lemming on lower level bash him right. Now with 1st lemming dig him next to green barrier
           with OWW below. the digger will create a lip on the right side. now just mine the blocker away. and that's it.
           This was a level with 1 of everything. only one not used was the bomber since the save requirement is 100%,

level 10 Bombing the Whole way Home
           This level is a nightmare to solve. Not only is the time next to impossible. but everything must be precise. Not only the placement of the skills but also the RR.
           This level took me forever to do. I kept on not getting credit for the last lemming even though it made the exit sound. so what I did is just move slightly the exit left,
           so it would give me credit. I'm thinking in Superlemmni the clock is faster. Anyways now it's at least solvable even though it's still a nightmare to do.
           Issues: the trap over where a lemming is supposed to bomb so no other climbers can die in trap, I had to make it higher on another block because climbers kept
                      climbing it.e
                      Also due to Superlemminis's clock being faster, I believe, I moved the exit a few pixels left, so now you can actually get credit for the last lemming exiting.

level 11 Ice to Meet You
            ok dig with the 2nd lemming right there at hatch the build him fast so he will turn around. Now dig the 1st lemming that gets to next area above pole slightly to
            the left of it. now with the lemming you turned left with the dig-builder float him on left before splatting. the build him into snow to againg turn him around. Now
            pause and set RR to 99(all the rest of the lemmings will be in diggers shaft.) Now mine him down right through left pole with OWW. then build him over small
            water gap and finally on elevated part of snow mine him so he just puts an opening on left side of diggers shaft to free lemmings(except digger who is the one
            you can lose) and doesn't mine other than that. And all but the digger will exit.

level 12 I see Led People
            ok This level is easy.
            just block with 1st lemming slightly to the right of hatch. (note passthrough blockers turning lemmings don't work so had to put slightly right)
            now with last lemming dig right at blockers feet releasing blocker who goes right. and digger turns left after digging for a small time. now with a left lemming
            build at edge to make a platform for the crowd and with the lemming going right build him to right wall where exit is. just bash that wall when done building
            And that's it.

level 13 Lems on the Lam
            ok this one is also easy. just climb first lemming right, then when next lemming hatches, mine so it will remove small ledge so climber can go on other side.
            Now with that climber bomb him on other side. and climb the lemming who mined climb when facing left. now with next lemming just build over small gap. Pause and
            put RR to 99. then finally just bash with lead lemming left of exit thru barrier. And that it.

level 14 Eroding Time Switch
            ok another easy one.
            just dig on right skinny pole so digger is slightly of center. a 2nd lemming will barely make it over past digger. build that lemming over to the ball on the right.
            Now set RR to 99. Now bash lead lemming thru barrier left of exit. Now when the digger is low enough and other lemmings can get by, release the digger with
            a blocker. finally just bomb lead lemming just left of exit on terrain. Now all the other lemmings can exit. and that's it.

level 15 In Odd We Trust
           ok for this level I had to add an extra builder as the 1st builder at top where he puts a step that blocks other lemmings from following. Well the 2nd one doesn't
           he follows the 1st one so by adding this builder I make it so 2nd lemming builds to wall before he climbs(thus stalling for time)
           ok to solve make the first 8 lemmings athletes. Now with the 2nd lemming build him so he will connect with wall but without turning around(this is the added builder)
           now with the 1st lemming on top of barrier build him the instant he gets on top(had to use pause and framestepping). now with the 2nd to last lemming bash him left
           at base of barrier. and last lemming bomb him but let him go into bashing shaft 1st since 2nd lemmings' build is just not quite finished. Now when turns arounds then
           bomb him at that spot where it opens small terrain. at this time the stalling builder is already climbing. and explosion still beats the floaters.
           now just build the basher at the end of his bash into left barrier (small bridge) this allows the 1st lemming to float onto it so he can exit.
           Issues: had to add a builder since 2nd lemming wont fall from 1st lemmings step at top(he follows him). thus by adding the 2nd builder it stalls for time.
           Edit: actually if you use neolemmix's solution it's faster. but 3 builders is still needed.

here is the 615.ini and replay (if it will work)
           try adding this 615.ini as an external level and then doing replays

level 16 For Crystal Sake!
            Ok this level was easy. just make first lemming build at left edge of block. This will make it so only the 2nd lemming will follow(the rest turn around)
            Now make the 2nd lemming who falls an athlete. Now with the 2nd lemming going left bash him thru skinny barrier (while the 1st one turns around)
            Now using pause and framestepping bash the 1st left one thru barrier block and bomb the builder at a height where athlete can bash and walk on skinny ledge.
            So now bash athlete lemming left in explosion hole(he'll walk on skinny ledge after bashing.)  Now when athlete climbs skinny vertical pole next to water, build
            him. This will make a platform for the crowd. also athlete will hit ledge and turn around. And that's it.

level 17 You'll Make Do
             ok an easy level too. Just let 1st lemming fall and float him right before splatting. Now using pause and framestepping build 2nd lemming over gap, and then
             make the lemming who fell a climber when facing left. Now one more lemming will fall. Make him float right before splatting, and climb him right away so he goes
             right. Also build the bottom left facing one at edge into wood barrier. Then build right facing one at bottom right toward exit(he must be at far right edge, so he will
             be able to finish his last steps). Now with the 2 middle lemmings build each over gap, (bottom one will make a platform for 2 that fall. Now pause and set RR to 99.
             Now the left middle builder will hit his head and turn around. Also build builder 1 more time to exit. Then finally bash lemming who bumped his head and turned
             around bash at right wood logs. Also the builder will be finished on time so lemmings can exit. And That's it.

level 18 Lines & Curves
             ok now back to Pimolems. Spent a little time on other Issues within superlemmini(ie reunion, other packs styles,etc)
             ok this level is pretty easy too.
             Just bomb 1st lemming a little short of 1/2 way on top. Then pause and bash next lemming quick right before he gets too high in bomber hole. One lemming will get by.
             Now pause again. Now with the 1st lemming who drops down on the left bomb him and bash left in bomber hole with next lemming(again low in hole).
             Now with that lemming who got by going right. float him just before splatting. also bomb with last lemming going right in right bashers spot(this will make
             it so basher falls just left of right block(float him just before splatting). also the other lemming you floated build him to exit. Now with that lemming left of right block
             bash him right. And that's it. also the lemmings you lose are 3 bombers plus leftmost basher(save reg: 6 out of 10).

level 19 Step on it!
            Now I know why they call it this. you have to hurry and get the RR set to 99 as soon as possible as time is an issue.
            ok to solve block with the first lemming and explode him right away. 2 lemming will hit blocker while he's doing his ohno bomber animation and turn around. Now let the
            first lemming on the right fall and build with the next in such a spot one more lemming will fall. ok now pause and set RR to 99. now with the 1st lemming falling
            on the right bomb him so he will leave a hole at the bottom of the left facing OWW. also on the left bomb 1st one in same spot at bottom of right-facing OWW.
            ok now with the 2nd lemming falling on each side float them at last possible moment before splatting(used pause and framestepping) then climb both when facing
            toward the center. now when both get in the bombers holes bash them toward each other. Then with right basher getting thru build him at edge of block to provide
            a platform for the crowd lemmings. Note this lemming dies. Now with the left basher just build him at left edge over gap to exit. And that's it. I finished level with
            1 second.

level 20 There's Rashness in the Method.
            ok this level was the hardest level in the entire pack to solve. At first, I couldn't figure out why there was so many miners.
            But then I remembered this is the final glitchy level. Also I noticed I had it as 1 minute 10 seconds but I changed back to 1 minute, because I found out it is possible to
            do in 1 minute. As long as you float the 3 thats needed to exit as late as possible and the miners mine as early as possible the level can be done. I did it in 57 seconds.
            So 3 seconds left.
            Even though we know the solution already, I'll repeat it.
            Pause and make the 2nd and 3rd climbers, then float the first 3 right at bottom before splatting. Now the 1st lemming who isn't a climber will turn around. now build
            him to exit. meanwhile make last lemming bomb when he first drops so he will bomb high part of brick on the right(this will help the miners have the bottom part
            of bricks to mine) now just go back and forth mining the 2 lemmings who aren't building mine on bottom floor where I added steel but with a tiny piece of terrain.
            each miner will turn around(unlike regular lemmini) then just mine them both again and top, again at bottom and final time at top. also builder will build 2x to exit.
            Also just make sure to mine as soon as possible. This makes it possible to finish level within 1 minute.
            Issues: This is the final glitchy level in the pack. So I figured I would add miners to accomplish the solution. If this was regular lemmini, I would have to come up
            with a different solution as miners don't turn around in steel but then again this level is meant for lemmini, so wouldn't even need to unless I wanted this level without
             a glitch.

Now that takes care of the ONE Levels. Next up: Special levels (only 3 of them). Note also I'll have to use icho's Youtube lemmini ones for the final 2 ranks as Pieuw stopped
                                                                       after the ONE levels.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:50:54 AM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2020, 09:03:23 PM »
level 18 Lemmings on the Road to Ruin
            ok the only thing tricky about the level is to make sure both miner and digger continue(crossing of skills again)
            I think I remember Kaywhyn saying something about this As I'm lucky Reunion doesn't have crossing of destructive skills unlike Pimolems and Sublems.

Yup, you remember right. Having those tricks in Reunion would certainly make the pack much harder than it already is. Also, Icho mentioned that he hates tricks like those because they're very fiddly and precise, and I agree. Hence why they're not present in the pack. As a matter of fact, there's one Sublems level that required miners crossing and nothing else but that trick which he ended up using Colorful Arty's replay for because he didn't want to bother to get the positioning and timing of them right. Of course, even with skills crossing one another present in Pimolems, the pack overall is still easier than Reunion, since the difficulty of the latter is already high anyway.

ok Pickaxe is finished.
        Final note on this rank, outside of level 5 Triumph for the Magic Picks, every level was pretty easy to execute. Also no major issues either except for that level.

Onto Rank "ONE" for the 1 minute levels.

Ok, I agree to an extent about the execution of the levels in the Pickaxe rank. I definitely agree with Level 5, that one's pretty difficult to do. Solution is easy, just executing it is really difficult, in large part because there isn't that much room for leeway due to the steel and how the walls themselves are pretty small. And there's cancelling a miner with another miner on top of it! For any levels that rely on that, the timing is very precise, as you have to have another lemming turn around and assigned a miner just shortly after the miner takes a full swing. Sometimes, it's necessary to fiddle around with the RR to get that situation. So those levels that require a miner to cancel another miner I say can be difficult to execute. And yes, for the Neat Climb Down the trick doesn't work on Superlemmini and NL. Where we are in agreement is that the rank as a whole is much easier than Hurricane. Hence why I said the difficulty picks up in Stormy and stays high until you reach the end of Hurricane. Also, the solutions are easy to find in the Pickaxe rank, just the execution can be somewhat difficult depending on the miner trick required.

The One levels should be really interesting. I especially enjoyed them due to how I love time limits in the game. It's amazing that Pieuw was able to make a full rank of just 1 minute levels. The fact that they're only a minute long probably makes the rank even easier, but even then they can still be tricky/difficult levels. Needless to say, they have the tendency to look easy but in actuality can be more difficult than they appear.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2020, 09:51:11 PM »
Hmm not sure why you needed to make One 3 more solid. I was able to do it without the basher stopping. See if it loads for you.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2020, 10:13:03 PM »
ok, I played with the original level a bit, i got the basher to bash thru, but it is figidity. but nothing that can't be handled. So I put it back to original and saved my replay.
It will now be the original 603.ini. Yes I saw your replay but I had to add it as an external level.

Also it's good to have you helping with this, so i can get the pack right.

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2020, 10:26:02 PM »
My pleasure. Also, thanks for letting me know that you were able to see my replay. In that case, all this evidence seems to point to that there must be something wrong on my end, because none of your replays work for me. It might be something on your end, but it's probably not. There shouldn't be any differences in the replay files I send vs the replay files you send. If it really is my end, I cannot figure out what is wrong that's causing your replays to not work for me. Like if there are Superlemmini settings for replays, I cannot find them. Or I can't think of anything that I might need to fiddle around with. At the same time, you have mentioned a couple of levels you had to solve again because your own replays didn't work anymore for some reason. In that case, the issue is very random and so the problem doesn't seem to be reproducible every time. In any case, it's probably going to be a long while until we get a response from Tsyu. I just wished other people who have Superlemmini could also verify that it's a problem.

edit: I PM'ed WillLem your Hurricane ini files and replays (3 levels). I would like him to test if your replays work for him or if he will get the same error as I do when I try to view your replays.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 10:54:20 PM by kaywhyn »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2020, 09:01:37 AM »
See my replay for One 10, where I finish with 9 seconds remaining, therefore no need to move the exit. There are some things that make the level easier in Superlemmini while there are others that make it easier in Lemmini. In Superlemmini, it is possible to connect the bridges at the very edge from the left side, while in Lemmini the lemming will hit his head, and so you'll need to build farther from the bridge. At the same time, in Lemmini, when climbers explode, they explode instantly instead of going through the "ohno" animation, while in Superlemmini climbers go through the "ohno" animation instead of exploding instantly. I had both levels going at the exact same time, and it looks like the timers go at the exact same pace. However, I tested level 2 of Fun of the original game from each engine by immediately 99 the RR and assign all 10 floaters. It turns out that the clock is only slightly faster in Superlemmini by about a second than it is in Lemmini. In Lemmini, the timer was at 4:38 when the level finished, while in Superlemmini the clock read 4:37. Might not even be a full second faster, probably a fraction of a millisecond. So, you are indeed correct about the clock being faster in Superlemmini, but as this example shows it's only "slightly."

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2020, 10:04:05 AM »
ok I saw your replay added as an external level, but since the replay only works for the external I had to do the level myself so it will work with the pack. So now I have a saved replay for the level. I kept original one but I still raised up the right trap on a another block. Although it doesn't affect this solution.
Also I finished with 7 seconds. It's just I followed Pieuws where his showed only 1 second. also I tried to do it like the replay I have for Pimolemms in neolemmix, but I couldn't even do it that way.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2020, 02:50:22 AM »
ok this post will be for the 3 special levels (using Pieuws castle style-which is in my normal styles folder as there wasn't any to be overwritten).

Rank Special

Note: I had to use Icho's replays for the Special rank as Pieuw stopped after the ONE's levels

level 1 The lost Library
           ok easy one. also only 1 lemming. First mine him down on 1st spear. Then when he is going left climb him. Then when he gets to the chain dig him on left side of it.
           Then when he gets just past half way down build him (he'll go right). Now when he gets near fireblower build him so he land on bookcase before the flame. Then just
           bash him thru statue. And That's it.

level 2 The Fourth Musketeer
           ok this one was a little tricky, but not super tricky. Just bash first lemming thru wall. Now pause and framestep until the 4th one hatches. and float him. This liitle bit
           of time is needed so when a lemming is building a platform him he'll make it just in time. now with the 2nd and 3rd lemming bash them with the 1st one so 3 bashers
           are bashing together(sometimes a lemming wants to stop and turn around so this is a tricky part). now when the bashers are about above left side of small ledge
           below bomb one. Now again framestep to see when 1 of them is turning left bash the other one to continue right. Now build right one to ledge to the right.(note he must
           be place as far right as possible because his last step just touches ledge to the right. Now with the left one do the same thing at edge on the left. the other lemming will
           just make it on a bridge step. that lemming will just turn around when he hits his head on left ledge. And that's it.

level 3 Marble Gallery
           ok this level was kinda weird. Anyways build 1st lemming on about the 5th little groove on floor. build him 2 more times to reach right barrier with a small shaft.
           Now make a lemming climb facing right and explode him high on wall. Then climb another one also facing right where he bashes right in explosion hole. And again
           send another climber facing right where he will turn around in bashers shaft; Then dig him on left side of gap. Then build when is low enough so the crowd can get
           on his bridge. Now start zigzag building to get lemming up to where basher is, but don't do last build yet. Now after the basher reach end of ledge dig him and
           dig him until just past halfway down, then build him to exit. meanwhile the climber will just exit. Now when the builder just starts 3rd build, you can do final
           build with the crowd to get them up there now. And that's it.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 03:32:28 AM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2020, 03:44:35 AM »
ok Final rank. Extra

this post will be for the final rank levels-Extra Levels
Note: again I will be using Icho's replays for the Extra levels as pieuw stopped after the ONE's rank

Extra
level 1 Merry Xmas
         ok this was another throw away level, just like calm 1.
         Just make the 1st lemming out of left hatch a climber, then after he exits, nuke the level. Or to be nice to the other lemmings since it is "Merry Xmas" just let
         the 3 minutes run out. But I nuked it for the replay.
         Issues: had to push inward the two block below exit because the lemming fell all the way down. also had to raise the exit as it was buried too low so the lemming
                     wouldn't exit.

level 2 Deep Forest
          Ok this level had 10 of everything so this level is opened-ended. so there isn't any intended solution. but i just followed icho's
          But since there is no correct solution. I'll just skip writing it here.

level 3 In an Anthill
           ok the level has 10 bashers, 10 miners, and 10 digger. so pretty much you can get the lemming to the exit using any of those skills to get them there.
           The only ones that can be freed though from the top left is by a digger as their is steel blocks there.
           Again pretty much opened ended. basically I used mostly miners to free them.

level 4 Grassy Path
           ok There are many ways to do it especially since the save % is only 50% but I wanted 100%, so I used every builder and a some floaters.

level 5 Lemmings in a Box
           ok now there's only 1 way to do this level. just dig 1st lemming. Increase RR to 99. then just keep digging on left side of previous dig until you open gap on left.
           And that's it.

level 6 The Lemming Gallery
          ok another easy one. Just make the 2nd lemming an athlete and 1st one build over small gap to the left to seal it. Now mine the lead lemming at start of 2nd block on
          top. Then when he gets to pipe bash him right. and he'll hit steel and turn around. also dig a lemming from right hatch. he'll stop digging when he gets to basher's
          shaft. now when a lemming get to thin diagonal ledge near exit build him to get there. then with lead lemming mine down left to free left crowd. And that's it

level 7 Chilly Lemmings
           ok easy pisy. just with 1st lemming build him into right pole to seal it. now with 1st lemming going left now build him left on highest part of snow, then block him when
           he's done with his 1 build. now with next lemming after hitting blocker and turning around build him up to snow near the top. Now bash right thru the snow then when
           he near exit mine him a little ways back so end of mine will be before exit. Now after all lemming exit, nuke the blocker. And that's it.

level 8 Dark Valley
           ok not a hard level either, just a little lengthy. ok with 1st lemming going left, bash him thru barrier and build him 2x over deadly weeds(note you will lose some
           lemmings here then bash thru blocked strip. after he gets thru he will stop. Now with a lemming going right build him over bashed gap. Now when 1st lemming gets
           to the middle of the map bomb him on brown log. and 1st lemming that drop on grass below block him(blocker left of explosion hole). Now with lead lemming build
           from the tree to the steel blocks. Then bash him right thru rocks. now at next part mine him far enough back to avoid steel. Now I set RR to 99. Then build him over gap
           to next set of rocks. Then finally build over rocks that block you. And that's it.

level 9 Be cruel with your workers
           Easy again. with 1st lemming bash thru right barrier. now after he is right of left edge of big block below bomb him. now with 1st lemming on that block dig him at right
           edge.then when digger is half-way down bomb him so the rest of the lemmings can drop to lower level. also set RR to 99. Now mine 1st lemming at edge of those 2
           stumped pillars then when he is near the point where bombing him can open space for lemmings to exit, bomb him. Now all remaining lemming can exit.

level 10 Backward Train
         I guess all the extra levels are easy, not one that's been difficult.
         ok well, let 2 lemming hit well to turn around then bash the well with the 3rd lemming. Set RR to 99. then with 1st one on bottom floor build left over small gap to barrier.
         Now those 2 lemming will be close together. Now when they get near last steel block near exit, build one there to turn him left. with the 1st one build a couple times to
         steel barrier. and with lemming who turned around build him to steel block left there to provide a platform for crowd. also get him to build his whole build to allow time
         for the right builder lemming to close the gap. now finally just build a few times to exit going left. And that's it.

level 11 Diggin' the Air
        ok this one was a little tricky. builders had to be used to make it possible for a lemming on top to dig all the way down until almost the exit. had to build using pause
        and framestepping. Used many builds to  get the step solid for the digger. Kinda hard to explain this one. Also had to do the 3 builder trick to stop lemmings from going
        left(near the beginning. Once there's enough solid builder steps for the digger, then use a top lemming to dig when he's facing right. Then when the crowd can get over
        diggers skinny pole then just build the digger to stop him from digging. And that's it.

level 12 Fearsome Rain
        ok another easy one. just float 1st lemming out of leftmost hatch just before splatting. also make him a climber(facing right), Now an athlete. Now build the athlete
        after he climbs wall but not at edge, because the climber need to get back up there. ok now with 1st lemming saved from middle hatch build him toward right wall.
        Now the athlete must not climb right wall, so just build him right before it to turn him around. Then after that lemming building to right wall reaches, build left right
        at wall. Now this builder will save the right hatched lemmings. also build him one more time(but his 2nd build will not connect with other bridge. Now build the athlete on
        left edge of middle block once he gets there. Then mine(right) with a middle hatched lemming to release rightmost lemmings at bottom. Also the athlete when he built
        from middle block to left wall, his last step ended  right at wall(didn't turn around). ok he will climb there now. then just dig him at right edge. Then bash him, he bashes
        left, when he is low enough to the builder steps to allow the crowd to get over. Now build him over 1st gap. Then over next gap(2x) but stop him on his 2nd build (either
        with the miner or last basher) so he wont build past exit. Then just set RR to 99, and build a lemming left over middle block to complete the connect so all the rest of
        the lemmings make it to exit. And that's it.

level 13 Ground City
            ok this one was lenghty, so I'll just skip this solution, as there is too much too do. I basically just did what Icho did on Youtube.

level 14 The Big U-Turn
            ok easy one too. Just let the first four lemmings hatch. Then Pause and set RR to 99. Now build 1st lemming to skinny wall, but make it so 3rd lemming just falls short of
            sealed build where you dig him down. Now it will be sealed so no other lemmings can follow. Then when digger is about 1/4 inch from steel block below build him right.
            then build again until he reaches barrier then bash him(right). Now just past the Red X mine him right(him go into groove). He will turn around. Now bash a lemming
            right thru sealed steps you did at begining to free crowd. Then just mine lead lemming down left  at Red X toward exit (make sure miner doesn't mine thru floor).
            And that's it.

level 15 Drip-Drip Drop
            ok for this level I had to swap out the 2 bashers for 2 builders, because It wouldnt let 2 of the diggers bash to stop them. Too close to steel. so to stop them I
            added 2 builders.
            To solve: make the 1st lemming dig in the 3rd pit and the 3rd lemming in the 1st pit. Now one lemming will get by those. Just dig him in the 4th pit.
            Now when the 1st and 3rd pit diggers are just on razor thin floor build them to stop them(here is where to use the extra builders since bashers wouldn't work-too close
            to steel). Now with the 4th pit digger, he falls continues until he goes left and just before he builds from skinny floor to skinny ledge to the left dig the 3rd pit digger.
            one wiil go left, one right. Now build the 1st left lemming, by the time a lemming gets to builders steps the bridge will almost be done. but that lemming will pass.
            Now block him at left edge. Now build right on 1st bridge then at right edge block him. Now that other lemming will come. Just build left again and block him at left edge
            2nd level. now dig 1st pit lemmings. now block one at right edge (3rd level) and finally build to exit going left. Then after all lemmings except blockers exit, Nuke the
            blockers, and that's it.
            Issues: had to take away the 2 bashers and add 2 builders, since the bashers couldn't stop the 1st and 3rd pit diggers. Too Close to steel.

level 16 Maniac Mansion
            Ok this was a major multi-task. Again I'll skip the solution as it's complex. Not hard to execute though. But for an extra level is hard.

level 17 Precision Bombing
            Ok this level was quick, but the 2 tricky parts were putting a blocker on the end of the builder to turn him around and finish building to wall. But in this level it wasn't
            as hard as a previous level that had this and no other lemming had to go up on builders steps in this level unlike that other one. Other tricky part was to place
            that builder above left hatch. It had to be super precise otherwise when he falls bomber won't blow hole on both sides of thin walls to  release top 2 hatch lemmings
            and make it possible to climb the bottom ones.
            anyways with 1st lemming from top left when facing left bash thru barrier and build him at edge. Before he finishes another lemming will get on steps. Now pause
            and framestep to get that lemming to block and have builder hit blocker and build to wall.(barely makes it). Now with the lemming trapped there make him a climber.
            Now the 2nd tricky part. build that lemming on top just right of hatch so when he falls he'll be exactly in the middle of 2 thin walls. bomb him there where 2 horizontal
            bars are.Then just climb the rest of the lemmings, who will then make it to exit. Then Nuke the blocker. And that's it.

level 18 Five ways to Block a Lem(actually I only counted 3)
            ok this one was easy and short
            just block 1st lemming right of hatch. Then with 2nd lemming on block below dig him just deep enough so lemmings won't go over. now mine the digger(goes left)
            With the 1st lemming going left float him just before splatting. Then bash him through base of slope on left side of map. Then build him to turn him around (with
            shaft there to turn crowd around. Now set RR to 99. Then when miner is low just bash him left and build lead lemming over gap to exit. Then bomb the blocker.
            And thats it.

Level 19 Keep an Eye on Them
             ok not too hard either. ok RR is preset to 99. now block 2nd lemming close to end of green floor. Now dig the 1st lemming just past half-way on 2nd round log.
             Now when he digs to top of gray bones in dirt to the left, build him to turn him around and build right after(used Pause and framestepping). He will build 2x and
             hit his head below block and turn around. Now bomb him at left edge where you dug him. This makes it possible for the crowd not too splat. Now mine the blocker.
             all the rest of the lemmings will fall without splatting by after from from builders step hit left edge of logs below near exit (going left) and then turn around to exit
             below those logs. And that's it.

level 20 Spoonerism
            ok this one was to get the builder to get to ledge before lemmings fall. Luckily they give you 1 extra builder, Because 1 was too close so I used it to stall himl.
            To solve using framestepping and pause build 2nd lemming so he will bump his head on square above and turn around. Then using framestepping float the 3rd lemming.
            Pause again and set RR to 99. Now with lead lemming mine him near right edge then on his 3rd upswing bomb him. This will make it so lemmings can't go right off
            ledge. Now with the 1st lemming in hole facing left bash him. Now with the lead lemming mine him left near edge and the build him. now build him a 2nd time, but
            now mine him before he finishes, so other lemmings and him can land on block below. Now build lead lemming 4x to exit extending each build. Then with the 1st
            lemming close behind, I built him with extra builder. Now all lemmings will exit. And that's it.
            Issues: had to push over rightmost One way arrows left at end of block as the miner wouldn't mine at all there, making so lemmings would fall off right edge. And one
            can't just bomb there because the pit is too shallow.

Ok Pack is Now finished. Soon I'll get it uploaded.

Ok I think only a couple of extra levels were a little bit tricky, but for the most part pretty easy.

also final notes on the pack, 6 levels had to be recreated for Superlemmini, as these are glitch levels that can't be done in Superlemmini.
Also some levels had issues due to  the engline, so some I had to add skills or alter the solution slightly. But overall it is a nice pack.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 03:38:56 AM by ericderkovits »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2020, 12:29:55 AM »
Hey eric, WillLem just reported back to me via PM on your Hurricane replays for level 3, 8, and 12 that you attached on the previous pages of this thread. Like me, he's not able to view your replays either. I know you were able to view my replays, but you did have problems seeing some of my previous ones before. So, this means two things: Something's wrong with your replays (not likely), or, which I think is more likely, funky stuff just happens when it comes to replays of external levels in Superlemmini which leads us to believe it is a bug, which I already reported to Tsyu a few weeks ago. Hopefully he comes on soon and informs us what is causing replay problems and whether it's an issue/bug with Superlemmini handling replays of external levels. I will edit my recent post in the bugs thread to let Tsyu know the current problems.