Author Topic: Identity Crisis of Sorts!  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Kriegand

• View Profile
Identity Crisis of Sorts!
« on: November 12, 2020, 01:58:19 AM »
Hey! I'm not sure who to ask about this, but I used to be on the lemmings forums a lot around I think 2000-2005'ish as Dumb Lem; I came back here for a bit and renamed myself as Xan Kriegor around 2010. It was fascinating to kind of see who was still around; there were more people from the Lemmings Universe era around than I thought there'd be. I'm kind of here for the same purpose now. It'd be real cool to get back into that account, but I don't believe I have access to the original email. Are there any other methods by which I could verify my identity and all that jazz?

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Identity Crisis of Sorts!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 04:29:25 AM »
The "Dumb Lem" account doesn't seem to exist on this iteration on the forums. We've moved several times, and accounts were preserved in the LemmingsForums.com -> LemmingsForums.net move but not in any other move.

The "Xan Kriegor" account is still there. Can you confirm to me (via private message, not publicly) what the email address is, what geographical location you would have been in when you last used that account, and what the actual username you used to log in may have been? (Even if you don't know all of these, confirm the ones that you do.)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)