Author Topic: changed back .ogg to mod in SUPERLEMMINI for amiga orig,ohno and holiday packs  (Read 1358 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
As Willem stated about the oggs fading out. I changed back the oggs back to mods for amiga orig and demo, ohno, xmas 91, xmas 92, holiday93, holiday93_94, covox and companion disk. just replace your superlemmini levelpacks with these ones if you dont want the faded out music ones. Tsyu got these I believe from the lemmings archive since it shows there mods for orig, ohno and all holiday ones.

NOTE: these were only for the amiga ones, the dos ones still use .oggs since there's no place to get mods for the dos ones, psp, zx spectrum,nes or genesis.

UPDATE: FORGOT the extra levels (Levelpack) for amiga

Thanks again Willem for letting me know about the amiga oggs. I didn't even know that they faded. but I changed these back to mods for SUPERLEMMINI

Also I wish more music mods were availiable or even better there was a program that could convert other ones to mod. but I've looked in the past and there are no conversion programs to convert any to mod.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:17:20 AM by ericderkovits »