Author Topic: The original Lemmings 2-player maps  (Read 10340 times)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
Re: The original Lemmings 2-player maps
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2020, 07:05:46 PM »
I've made a few tidying-up edits. I think what you wrote is a good starting-point but too casual in tone for a wiki article. They could do with touching up to make them sound more professional; I haven't done very much of this as I don't know the 2-player levels well enough. The one thing I have done is to remove all instances of "I" and "my opponent" -- wiki articles should be impersonal as the general reader won't know who wrote them.

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2020, 09:05:21 PM »
Fair point Proxima, As it only had one or two sentences before I'd thought I'd add more. Get those levels standing out a bit more.  I might maybe reword it a little. It looks not too bad, at least it is putting the spotlight on those levels again, that was my main goal.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2020, 08:33:31 PM »
hi Rubix, would you be willing to make the AMIGA 2 player Demo version- Battle of Midway for Lix. since you have the main ones.
This map shouldn't be too difficult.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2020, 06:10:54 AM »
Saw this post this morning. Here you go. :lix-wink: Having not made a lix level for 6 months I thought I might create a level today and do this level for Rubix. How's this?

As a general rule of thumb though, asking other people to do your work is generally frowned upon.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2020, 02:17:39 PM »
Oh nice.   Just saw this.
Yea I would have done the remake on the weekend as it goes with the other official maps, so thanks for getting it done, Minim :)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2020, 03:13:28 PM »
Must be around five months ago I got my small guide published on the gamefaqs website, I'm all about promoting the original and oh no two player levels. They are quite strict with what they would allow you to publish, anything too small will probably not get published.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ast/951761-lemmings-and-oh-no-more-lemmings/faqs

I usually play the two player game one the atari st emulator and these levels have been very interesting one as there are so many ways and strategy you could apply to the levels.

I have the guide on this one as well, this is the amiga one as well.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/amiga/951746-lemmings-and-oh-no-more-lemmings/faqs