Author Topic: [BUG][PLAYER] Talisman condition text wrong for "use only skill" + skill limit  (Read 823 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
For example - if I create a level with a talisman that has two conditions, "Use only Fencers" and "Use no more than 4 Fencers", the talisman condition text on the level preview screen (and presumably the talisman list screen as well) is glitched, and simply says "Complete" (without listing any further conditions).

This is purely a bug with the displayed text explaining the condition. The actual talisman itself still works fine - it will be awarded when it should be, and not when it shouldn't.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Fixed in e650469, backported to V12.8 branch in d59b23f.

Basically - this was a case that it was trying to optimize, but I forgot to actually give it the text to use in such a case. It will now say "Using X or fewer <skill>s and no other skills" as of V12.8.1.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)