Author Topic: Own unique, signed Lemmings Artwork from the Original Artist, Adrian Powell  (Read 9834 times)

Offline ADRIAN POWELL

• View Profile
Hi all,

My name is Adrian Powell, the Original Lemmings Artist!

Due to many fans requests over the years, I am producing hand painted and signed artwork. I have also produced a Limited Edition Signed Print entitled: Lemmings Landing (only 100 copies)

Please mail me. I recently painted two reproductions of the original first edition from the 90's.

theartistap@hotmail.com

Many thanks,

Adrian
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 01:28:30 PM by ADRIAN POWELL »

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Wow, that's great. Beautiful (and nostalgic) artwork. :)
My NeoLemmix packs: All You Need Is Lemmings - Long Live Lemmings! - Yippee! More Lemmings
SuperLemmix: Tomb Rodents featuring Lemmina Croft

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Just thought I'd add this because this website is also associated with Adrian Powell and has much cheaper Lemmings merch based on the artwork from the above site linked.

https://www.tshirtstudio.com/marketplace/lemmings-art?fbclid=IwAR3Co-7CXV7gIjCCctx34DsENAgYj71meAS7TaaEmEme8Mc90SgpaTwvB5c

Offline Crane

• View Profile
Welcome to our community, Adrian Powell! Your creation lives on!

Offline JamesTCat

• View Profile
Adrian! You! Adrian! Your site is down. Could you fix it soon?

:)Hello, Adrian Powell here, and firstly apologies about my late response, and the site being down.

We sadly employed someone that didnt fulfill the needs to keep things going... so the site no longer works.
We are using facebook for everything now, except the mugs and tshirts.

https://www.facebook.com/lemmingsart
If you can please follow us by liking the page...

Also, keen to say - the other ADRIAN POWELL on here isnt me....its the web guy.

Offline Ron_Stard

• View Profile
Good evening, Adrian! Pleased to meet you, I first played Lemmings on Master System. I've always loved that cover art you made for the first game (by the way, did you paint also the cover art for Lemmings 2?).

I would be interested in a t-shirt and also in a poster of the original game cover art, minus the Warning sign. Could it be possible? Can you give me a budget?

Thanks in advance, and thank you for such beautiful illustrations! They really helped the game to be a top seller! :thumbsup:

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Has anyone here bought something? I'm thinking of buying an original drawing of a floater. :)
My NeoLemmix packs: All You Need Is Lemmings - Long Live Lemmings! - Yippee! More Lemmings

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Has anyone here bought something? I'm thinking of buying an original drawing of a floater. :)

The L1 box art complete with warning sign would be a super buy! If I had that sort of disposable income, I'd definitely love to have one (as painted by Powell, i.e. not a print) on my wall :lemcat:

I'd pay extra for him to make the main lem my avatar, of course! ;P

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Re: Own unique, signed Lemmings Artwork from the Original Artist, Adrian Powell
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2021, 02:54:46 PM »

I requested one. (A3 size painting, not a drawing.) Turns out the floater is Powell's favorite too.

Now I have to be patient for a bit since the artist has other commissions to complete first, including a large and detailed reproduction of the cover. :lem-shocked:

Hopefully it'll be a great Christmas present to myself. 8-)

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Re: Own unique, signed Lemmings Artwork from the Original Artist, Adrian Powell
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2021, 06:09:29 PM »
My floater is on its way!

Here's the artist posing with the painting on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lemmingsart):

Edit: it arrived! 8-)

:party:

Edit: I bought a better frame for it:

« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 07:32:17 AM by NieSch »

Offline 607

• View Profile
My floater is on its way!

Here's the artist posing with the painting on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lemmingsart):

Edit: it arrived! 8-)

:party:
Wow, that's really cool!! Congrats. :)

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Thanks! :)

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Adrian Powell now has made paintings of all the 12 tribe leaders. They're really cool. See: https://www.facebook.com/lemmingsart