Author Topic: [NL 12.7.0+] Lemmings Destination [Difficulty: Medium-Very Hard]  (Read 16242 times)

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix 12.7.0+] Lemmings Destination [Difficulty: Easy-Very Hard]
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2020, 02:20:17 AM »
V1.1 is FINALLY out :thumbsup:

Changelog/Backroute Fixes (click to show/hide)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2020, 02:13:42 AM »
hi I downloaded the Lemmings Destination pack and in
Level 10 of neon (Stack Of Packaged Sand) I still completed level with only using 1 climber. (replay)

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2020, 10:54:28 PM »
Thanks for playing ericderkovits!

Yeah it looks like my attempt at fixing a previous backroute in Neon 10 created a horrible new one :forehead: Thanks for bringing it to my attention I'll go ahead and produce a fixed version during the next update :)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2020, 03:47:37 PM »
Here are my updated replays. :)

There are still quite a few backroutes in it as it seems. :evil:

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
Re: [NL 12.7.0+] Lemmings Destination [Difficulty: Easy-Very Hard]
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2021, 01:54:29 PM »
About 30,000 years ago my ancestors announced on a nearby cave wall an update to Lemmings Destination. It never came and it became a myth, but after all these years it's finally here!

Please see original post for the updated pack.

Backroute fixes and other small changes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2021, 10:40:03 PM »
About 30,000 years ago my ancestors announced on a nearby cave wall an update to Lemmings Destination. It never came and it became a myth, but after all these years it's finally here!

Please see original post for the updated pack.

Thanks for this, Nessy! :thumbsup: I'll probably start the LP of this pack in about a week or so :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 04:49:35 AM »
This is what I've been waiting for so long :thumbsup: Will try V1.2 this weekend :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 06:39:27 AM »
There were not that many broken replays from my side and here're my new replays.
The levels I had to resolved were
My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 08:42:29 PM »
@Nessy.

Although the advertised difficulty of this pack is "Easy-Very Hard", I would suggest a rating of "Medium-Advanced", based on this Difficulty Scale.

Having played through the first two ranks, I definitely would not say that the pack is "Easy" at this level by any means; it starts off at a fairly challenging Medium difficulty and escalates from there. Since Destination is often cited as a pack which misjudges its own difficulty, it's perhaps worth moving the bar slightly.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2021, 08:52:48 PM »
I've resolved the levels + talismans.

I have a feeling that the ammount of backroutes was reduced drastically this time. :)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2021, 04:02:06 PM »
Here are my replays.

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
Re: [NL 12.7.0+] Lemmings Destination [Difficulty: Medium-Very Hard]
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2021, 01:05:35 AM »
Thank you guys so much for the quick replays :thumbsup: I will try to check them all out over the weekend and try to get an update out a year later from now lamo next week :P

Quote from: WillLem
Although the advertised difficulty of this pack is "Easy-Very Hard", I would suggest a rating of "Medium-Advanced", based on this Difficulty Scale.

IchoTolot also suggested this change but I forgot he did and this reminded me of that so I'll go ahead and change it :)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 02:48:41 AM by Nessy »

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2021, 02:54:27 AM »
Hi Nessy,

I assure you that I will look at your sequel pack soon, as soon as I can finish up the new LemRunner pack. Though, seeing how I've been stumped very badly by Dexter's and tan's pack, not sure how long that will take. Perhaps I should consider just moving along and coming back to the level I'm stumped on later just so I'm not holding up the LP, but I'm not in a rush to plow through it. I could just ask them for a hint or even view Armani's replay, but that's just not me when it comes to solving Lemmings levels.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not yet LPing Destination, since it sounds another update is due to drop soon. I'm sure I'll like it as much as I did Lemmings Migration. That reminds me. Did you still have plans to comment on my solutions to your Migration levels on my videos? You mentioned it back in November, so I just want to know if you still planned on following through with it. If so, I look forward to them ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2021, 08:53:38 AM »
Hello Nessy,

First two ranks completely solved. Here are my replays, as well as some feedback. Also, here's the link to my LP: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbp2m4KlFpJs4ikfZAB08_H7Xc1HcDnJO. Enjoy! :P

General Feedback

Just as I thought, I'm enjoying this pack like I did with your Migration pack, but I'm really enjoying Destination a lot. Lots of great levels both visually and puzzle-wise with what I've seen so far. I find it very amusing that I'm smashing through Destination much faster than Migration, which I struggled a lot with. I don't know if it's because I'm used to your style of small levels with very minimal skillsets resulting in deceptively difficult levels by now, or if it's something else. It's probably not the former, since it's almost been a year since I completed Migration. However, there have been plenty of these types of levels in the pack so far, and it's bound to be true for the rest of the pack.

So far, the hardest level for me was Neon 17, but I think that's because I kept overthinking on that one.

Helium Rank Feedback

This was overall a really good first rank. I enjoyed a lot of these levels.

Neon Rank Feedback

More wonderful levels in this rank that I enjoyed immensely as well!

So far, I have the first three levels of the Argon rank solved, so I'm really looking forward to the rest of the pack. Very well done with the levels that I've seen thus far. Hope you're doing well, and it was great playing Jackbox with you and some of the others this past weekend :)

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2021, 06:12:56 AM »
Argon rank finished. More replays and more feedback

Argon Rank Feedback

Even more great levels in this rank. Levels are slowly getting more difficult, and solving times are slowing considerably, but still nothing I wasn't able to handle.

So far, I've only played and solved the first two levels of the Xenon rank. Even though I still have 49 more levels to go, for the time being I have to say that Xenon 2 is my absolute favorite of all the pack. Of course, this might change as I solve more levels, but so far Xenon 2 is my all time favorite of the pack.

I'll return with more replays and feedback once I finish the Xenon rank! ;)