Author Topic: Regarding the loading of SuperLemmini levels re: SL v0.104  (Read 1139 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Regarding the loading of SuperLemmini levels re: SL v0.104
« on: January 13, 2020, 06:00:30 PM »
As the intent is to drop support for SuperLemmini level importing (as well as all other non-NXLV formats) from V12.10.0 onwards, I will not be updating NeoLemmix to support the new features of SuperLemmini level format that came with SL 0.104.

If you intend to convert your SuperLemmini levels to NeoLemmix, please do so before upgrading them to SL 0.104, otherwise it is not guaranteed that conversion will work. (And as a general reminder once again - get your Lemmix, Lemmini, Lemmins and old-formats NL levels converted now if you're intending to do so, while you still can do so easily - there will be NO support whatsoever provided for this by me anymore, both in the sense of "latest NL won't handle it" and "I won't offer advice" (but the community still can if they want) once V12.10.0 is out. Do it now while upgrading / converting is still officially supported.)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)