Author Topic: christmas is coming.  (Read 14765 times)

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
Re: christmas is coming.
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2005, 04:26:43 PM »
Try something next christmas: Put all of your family's member names into a bowl. Then, each member must pick up a name and must buy a gift for him/her. An family's exchange of gifts. Don't forget to specify a cash limit like 20$ or 30$. In my family, I did that some years and it's so nice! You never know who picked you! ;)
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2005, 03:38:45 AM »
Quote from: DragonsLover link=1133378894/45#45 date=1135009603
Try something next christmas: Put all of your family's member names into a bowl. Then, each member must pick up a name and must buy a gift for him/her. An family's exchange of gifts. Don't forget to specify a cash limit like 20$ or 30$. In my family, I did that some years and it's so nice! You never know who picked you! ;)

That's what my family does every year!  The only trouble is, everybody asks for gift cards, so we end up with more gift cards than anything else.  But it's still fun just to have everybody together.  Another rule we add is that only people over the age of 18 have to buy gifts.  The kids receive a gift from each set of aunts and uncles.

I'm a little upset because I thought the kids' rule went until age 16, but now it's suddenly changed to 18.  Two of my cousins turned 16 this year, and I was looking forward to them being in the exchange.  But now I have to wait two more years.  I won't let it bother me too much, though.  I don't want a little thing like that to ruin my Christmas.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2005, 06:29:02 PM »
Hey guys, did you notice?

[size=22]ONLY 5 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!![/size] :D

Lomay

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2005, 07:00:07 PM »
Quote from: DragonsLover link=1133378894/45#47 date=1135103342
Hey guys, did you notice?

[size=22]ONLY 5 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!![/size] :D
YAY!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Jazzem

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »
Yep, can't wait :). I'm no longer getting a mobile phone (I was going to get a Panasonic VS6, but the VS7 is just around the corner in the new year, so I decided to wait), but I've got Mario kart DS and a Game Boy Micro to look forward to!

My whole family gets together just after Christmas too (Usually boxing day, but it's the day after this year), and that's the time we exchange presents. Can't wait to see my cousin's face when he unwraps a boxed SNES Lemmings!

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2005, 08:10:42 PM »
[size=22]CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW!
TOMORROW!
TOOOOOOMMMMMOOOORRRROOOOOOWWWW!!!!![/size] :D

Sorry, I'm so excited! :P

It is tomorrow, but in my family, we're celebrating it tonight until tomorrow early in the morning, then we sleep and are celebrating all the day! Do you? :)

Lomay

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2005, 08:21:42 PM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jazzem

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2005, 08:42:33 PM »
Ah, I can't wait! All of my presents are down there too(Well, I'll get a few when we go to visit the rest of the family), there's a huge box that's entitled for me to open...

Gah! Must...Resist...!

JM

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2005, 09:47:17 PM »
Christmas will be brilliant  :)

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

drumnbach

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2005, 12:42:56 AM »
Just found a twin-pack of chocolate Hobnobs. This is gonna be the best Christmas ever!

tseug

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2005, 05:43:50 AM »
It's sort of a tradition to have each person open one present on christmas eve. Naturally I chose the one full of rubik's cube-ish puzzles, which is why I've been gone... ;D

They're sitting on my desk right now. All solved of course. :)

Online Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2005, 10:21:46 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

We're having a very different routine from our normal Christmas this year. Instead of opening presents first thing, I've rushed to the computer to chat with my girlfriend -- she's in Australia so this is the only time of day we're both awake. Then I'm going to work straight after breakfast, three-hour shift, come back for dinner, and we'll be opening presents together in the evening. So I can't tell you what I've got yet.......

Jazzem

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2005, 04:11:37 PM »
Merry Christmas!

I've been playing Mario Kart DS online all day, and I honestly cannot get enough of it. My other presents are great too!

Hope all yours were good :)

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2005, 06:39:48 PM »
[size=22]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LEMMINGS FANS![/size] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=party.gif]

Lomay

« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2005, 06:51:10 PM »
Quote from: DragonsLover link=1133378894/45#58 date=1135535988
[size=22]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LEMMINGS FANS![/size] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=party.gif]
YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D