Author Topic: [BUG][EDITOR] Scroll bar doesn't always appear during editing  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
[BUG][EDITOR] Scroll bar doesn't always appear during editing
« on: August 21, 2019, 05:43:10 PM »
Hi. I just found another bug which is hard to describe. So I thought my picture would help me to describe the situation.

Under certain level sizes, a certain zoom and a certain resolution, I don't always see the vertical scroll bar, therefore I cannot edit the area at the bottom of the level, unless if I change zoom. My level's height is 192 pixels, and my screen resolution is 1366 x 768. I zoomed the level to x3 and discovered the error.

The area marked by the orange ring is the missing scroll bar, and the purple ring roughly marks the area I can't edit, which is approx. 16 pixels.

Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][EDITOR] Scroll bar doesn't always appear during editing
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 08:39:24 PM »
When this happens, can you scroll by holding the right mouse button and dragging?

I'll try and look into this at some point, though I'm not entirely sure what I'll be able to do about it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Re: [BUG][EDITOR] Scroll bar doesn't always appear during editing
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 08:52:55 PM »
Yes I can, actually. I never thought of that. :-[ Thanks for your help!

Edit: To clarify, the scroll bar doesn't reappear, but I can edit the area below.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 05:40:06 AM by Minim »
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3