Author Topic: [Bug][Player] Pop up boxes inside the player are not resizable anymore  (Read 1068 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
With the new update the pop up boxes where you choose files for example are not resizable anymore. With the very small standard size it is quite a hassle to select files in bigger folders now.

Also the style of the boxes seems to have changed from a small modern Windows Explorer to an old Win98 like selection window if that helps in any way to identify the problem. I even guess the change here is the main problem as there might be an option in the new Delphi to get an Explorer like window again.  Example on how they looked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKHTTtGW4n4

It would be nice if they are resizable again. :)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [Bug][Player] Pop up boxes inside the player are not resizable anymore
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 07:51:44 AM »
Okay, so this is weird - the Delphi reference materials suggest that resizing is always possible; a "resizable" option (ofEnableSizing) exists, but supposedly does nothing; however, when I added it to the dialog's options flags, it became resizable (but aside from that, it remained as it currently is in 12.6.2).

"Resizable" is acheived in commit B3751D7, but I'd like to if possible fully restore them to how they were in the XE6 builds, so leaving this as an open topic for now.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [Bug][Player] Pop up boxes inside the player are not resizable anymore
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 08:09:50 AM »
Fully fixed in commit 55DBF96.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)