Author Topic: Lemmings for Windows 95 - Big Box  (Read 1559 times)

Offline ChormeX

• View Profile
Lemmings for Windows 95 - Big Box
« on: July 18, 2020, 01:16:15 PM »
Hello there :laugh:

I've been recently wondering, do any of you guys happen to know if so-called "Lemmings for Windows" edition has ever been released in a big box? This was always my favourite entry in the whole franchise and I wanted to include them in my collection, althought I am not sure if they do exist in such option.

If so, maybe one of you has got it in yours possession and would be willing to share a photo? :laugh:

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile

Offline ChormeX

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings for Windows 95 - Big Box
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 12:12:09 AM »
I've seen these 2 auctions, the thing is it's a box which combines 2 different titles in one, it still leaves me wondering if there was released an exclusive version of Winlemm95, without any extra games in it (especially the Paintball edition, which is plain... bizarre ;) ).

Even tho, both boxes available on eBay are in a poor condition, and none replayed to me yet, requesting additional photos from sides :[

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings for Windows 95 - Big Box
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 04:30:49 PM »
Actually, for its age, the one at £9.99 isn't too bad, and the seller is accepting Best Offer. If you're a collector, I'd snap this up whilst you can (offer a lower price and cite the condition of the box - the seller is likely to accept if they want to get rid of it).

It looks to me like it's just crinkled/dog-eared around the edges - there doesn't seem to be any staining, discolouring or permanent marks (or worse - botched attempts at repairing the crinkles using sellotape. Urgh!). If you're comfortable with refurbing, you could open the box out carefully, iron it under a towel and then glue it back together.

Meanwhile, you could always have it in your collection whilst looking out for one in better condition, and then sell it on.

Just a suggestion. Good luck with it!