NeoLemmix > Closed

[Sug.] [Player] Remember last played pack

(1/3) > >>

Proxima:
Currently, when I start a new NL session, it puts me in the first pack in alphabetical order, which is very unlikely to be the pack I want to play. Remembering which pack I was in last, while it might not be the pack I want to play this session, has a much better chance. I can't see any reason not to make this change and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been suggested before.

namida:
I could've sworn I replied to this. Maybe it got lost during the upgrade. Anyway, this should be easy enough to implement and it's a good idea, so I'll look into it next time I'm working on NL code.

SQron188:
I second this notion, especially with growing numbers of folders in my "levels" directory.

Strato Incendus:
Yeah, I always have to click my way out of Clammings when opening NeoLemmix - it's nice to have all packs in one place without having to restart NeoLemmix when wanting to switch. But for everyone who sticks to a specific pack, in Old Formats you could click and start that specific pack directly, so it would be more convenient to have that option in New Formats as well, rather than simply starting NeoLemmix as a standalone programme. I know this might be more difficult now that levels aren't complete pack files anymore, but maybe it is possible to point the game to one specific level folder right at the start? ;)

namida:

--- Quote ---I know this might be more difficult now that levels aren't complete pack files anymore, but maybe it is possible to point the game to one specific level folder right at the start?
--- End quote ---

Would Proxima's request alone be enough to satisfy what you want here, ie: if you were playing SEBLems last time you were in NeoLemmix, it'll be on SEBLems next time you start? Or would you like a way you could eg. have a shortcut you click that opens Lemmings Plus I, another shortcut for Lemmings Reunion, etc?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version