NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Styles

Chalkboard Lemmings

<< < (2/4) > >>

Strato Incendus:
That looks amazing! :thumbsup: Great job and thanks a lot to your brother for sharing this!

Does this also include custom lemmings sprites that look like chalk-drawn pictograms or similar? ;)

I'm only asking because I can't look at the levels themselves at the moment, but if this does include custom sprites, those would probably need the addition of Reacher and Shimmier (relating this to the discussion in another thread).

If it doesn't include custom lemmings sprites, just ignore this... unless you think it's an idea worth considering ^^. Just like the all-black lemmings for Arty's Silhouette style, some graphic sets profit from having custom sprites to look more cohesive. But then again, all-black lemming sprites are certainly a lot easier to create than such that look like they were drawn with chalk.

∫tan x dx:
Hi everybody!

Wow, thank you all so, so much for your kind words! I've shown this thread to my brother, and he is deeply gracious for your compliments.

@Strato Incendus

--- Quote ---... if this does include custom sprites, those would probably need the addition of Reacher and Shimmier ...
--- End quote ---

The pack currently does not contain those sprites, but my brother says he can update the pack.

Thanks again, everybody! :thumbsup:

607:
That's so cute!!! :D <3 I love it!

Strato Incendus:
I just found out I can't actually start the pack, because I get an error message about missing Reacher (=Shimmier) sprites as soon as I hit "play".

May I ask which sprites you were using on the very first level?

Because I have already reset the lemmings for all styles that haven't been updated to include Shimmiers yet (namely X-Mas, Highland, Machine, and Underwater) to default Lemmings sprites.

Does it happen to be an Arty Silhouette level? ;)

kaywhyn:
Hello integral of tan x dx,

I know this is a very old thread, but I've solved all 3 of the levels. My replays are attached. Overall, your brother did a great job on this! ;) The first level was surprisingly difficult, although I have a stacker leftover and simply resorted to a timing heavy solution :P The second level should be a very bad backroute, and I find it really surprising that Icho missed this solution entirely :P No skills required (no pun intended) :laugh: Finally, the third level was my absolute favorite in terms of what's on the screen (the quadratic formula, a quadratic equation with solutions x = 1 and 2, pi, etc), being a math person and math teacher myself. This one was quite hard for a builders only level. Took me a while.

I'll take a look at your Integral Lemmings pack soon! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version