NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Levels

MazuLems - Converted for new formats

(1/2) > >>

namida:
For those who aren't familiar with it, MazuLems is a very highly-regarded pack of 30 levels made by Martin Zurlinden, back in the very early days of Lemmings fan content. Much of MazuLems still holds up even by today's standards - if perhaps a bit easier than the average pack these days.

As well as the 30 main levels of MazuLems, this download also contains two levels that were originally in MazuLems but were later replaced.

Download: https://www.neolemmix.com/download.php?program=40

All levels are confirmed solvable in NL 12.4.0. Although, as with all NeoLemmix conversions, the original solution to "It's A Magical World" no longer works and you'll need to find a new one.

EDIT: Updated; requires NL V12.7.0 or higher.

Swerdis:
Thanks for this pack. I finished it today and uploaded my solutions. There are some decent levels in it, though I think it's probably the only pack that gets easier towards the end :-) For me, the hardest levels were 9 ("Holy Cow!") and  16 ("It's a Magical World").

namida:
Holy Cow is indeed a very hard level. At the time MazuLems was created, it was even more so, as the main trick - quite commonplace nowdays - was entirely unheard of back then.

It's A Magical World, the original intended solution actually doesn't work on NeoLemmix (and there's no way to make it work, as it relies on a glitch in DOS Lemmings - the "magic" the title is referring to) - and this level nearly got removed from the NeoLemmix version as a result, until I discovered that it's still possible to solve with an entirely different solution, and a very interesting challenge in the process.

namida:
Updated to address the "some levels expect simple autosteel but don't have it" issue that also affected the official game conversions.

Affected levels are "Can You Dig It?", "It's A Magical World" and "Meet & Greet".

Proxima:
I solved all the levels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version