Lemmings Boards > Lemmings Main

New to Lemmings Forums.

(1/3) > >>

Shmoley:
Hello I'm new to the Lemmings Forums but not lemmings itself I've been a fan of lemmings for a long time. I've been playing lots of different level packs on Neolemmix for a while and I thought well why not join the forums instead of browsing around it as a guest. I have made a few levels with the level editor and I'm thinking of making a level pack soon. So yeah just wanted to say that I've joined.

nin10doadict:
Welcome! There are plenty of veterans of Lemmings and many other things to do here on this forum, so enjoy your stay~ ;)

grams88:
Welcome to the party Shmolean, :thumbsup: Creating a level pack can be quite fun, sometimes it can be hard thinking of ideas if you were to do a very big pack. I must ask out of curiosity, have you completed the original or oh no more lemmings? It is a very hard one to master and can be a great achievement on its own.:thumbsup:

Shmoley:
I have gotten to the second last level of lemmings and can't even beat crazy in oh no more lemmings. Oh and with my level pack I've completed half of the first rank called "Learning" which pretty much just shows you all the lemmings skills (Including the neolemmix skills).

Shmoley:
But I'm having a problem (I'm on the newest version of neolemmix by the way.) every time I try to test a level an error pops up saying: " The graphic set .dat can not be found." I'm so confused I've tried everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version