Author Topic: Ski Sloping Lemmings (80 Levels)  (Read 14885 times)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
Re: Ski Sloping Lemmings (80 Levels)
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2024, 03:50:37 PM »
Hi WillLem, Hope you are doing well. :thumbsup: I remember those Ski Sloping lemmings. 

We are very similar in our traditional lemmings style levels. :thumbsup:  I think I did have a lot of builder heavy levels in that pack from what I remember, I liked using the ski slope colors as the difficulty rating. that will be good seeing the levels again and bring back some nice memories. :) We both do like out hidden exit levels even though I probably won't go tooo mad myself with it. :thumbsup:

Either that, or would you be happy for me to go ahead and remix some of the levels myself? I'd run everything by you before releasing the levels either way.

Hope I done the quote thing okay there, :laugh:

That second option sounds really good if that is okay with yourself, I'm sure you will make some good decisions, I could maybe have a little look to remind myself of the levels, I think there are a few youtube videos up there with the ski sloping lemmings.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes, You can pick any levels you want including the nuked lemmings, that will be fine with myself.

I remember they were levels I really liked In there, I'd probably need to refresh myself what the levels were again.  There was a level, I think it was called (Video game text) I think I removed that one as I didn't really like the way it turned out. I wasn't too keen myself on that (Video games text) level.

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: Ski Sloping Lemmings (80 Levels)
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2024, 09:40:34 PM »
That second option sounds really good if that is okay with yourself, I'm sure you will make some good decisions
You can pick any levels you want including the nuked lemmings, that will be fine with myself.

Thanks! I'll definitely send any work I do on this your way before anything is released anyway, but it's good to have your blessing :lemcat:

There was a level, I think it was called (Video game text) I think I removed that one as I didn't really like the way it turned out.

No worries, I'll make sure this one isn't included.

Idea: I'm thinking it might be good to title the project "88mph Lemmings", after your username ;P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:09:28 PM by WillLem »