Author Topic: Ski Sloping Lemmings (80 Levels)  (Read 989 times)

Offline grams88

• Everyone is like a brother or sister
    • View Profile
Re: Ski Sloping Lemmings (80 Levels)
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2019, 09:20:59 pm »
Thanks for the information Namida

Hoping I do the spoiler thing okay. :)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sorry a bit all over the place with the levels , I get confused easily. I loved watching your video Swedis and thanks to Namida,, I might maybe try a 10 level pack at sometime in the future and avoid the long building type levels.

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2019, 11:03:16 pm »
Hey Grams88,

thank your for watching my videos. I don't have to add a lot to what Namida has written since he perfectly summarized what could be done better. Just want to say: Don't take the criticism too much to your heart. I'll tell you something: I didn't create a level pack by myself so far, so it's absolutely unproven if I could do it better. And I'm quite sure your next pack will be a step forward. (I will finish this pack here, though.)

Greetings, Swerdis
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:26:00 pm by Swerdis »

Offline grams88

• Everyone is like a brother or sister
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2019, 10:13:59 pm »
Interesting reading what Namida has wrote, I will try to take that into account when I make my next pack, I don't think I will be changing much with this pack, it was even tricky making this one. :) I felt as if I made not bad puzzles considering not knowing much about Neolemmix and the tricks that many of us are used to. The big criticism seems to be with the heavy building and yes I agree a lot of the levels can get tedious because of this but I feel as if the later levels aren't really a build anyway type of levels. I feel as is some of the later levels you have to think a little bit before you build. A lot of the earlier levels were more following the lines of the original tricky levels in where you can build anyway so to say.

I could maybe focus on smaller levels in the future with less building. I can't really change this pack a lot, I wouldn't even no where to begin so it is what is. I would say this is not a pack for the regular forum members but more of a one for the newer members who have not really tried much neolemmix out. I wanted it to be a slight step up from the oh no more lemmings in that the tutorial levels are not meant to be your standard tutorial levels and they are meant to be a bit more challenging than your normal tutorial levels.

I'm hoping at least a lot the forum members do get a tiny tiny tiny amount of enjoyment from the level pack