NeoLemmix > Closed

[BUG][EDITOR] Last open folder not remembered when opening old formats levels

(1/2) > >>

mobius:
the editor remembers you're last directory when opening regular levels (which is commonplace and good) but it does not when opening old LVL files. Meaning if you want to go through a list of old levels, open them all and look at them it gets very tedious; having to re-navigate the folder every time. Could this possibly be fixed??

IchoTolot:

--- Quote from: mobius on March 18, 2019, 01:23:15 AM ---the editor remembers you're last directory when opening regular levels (which is commonplace and good) but it does not when opening old LVL files. Meaning if you want to go through a list of old levels, open them all and look at them it gets very tedious; having to re-navigate the folder every time. Could this possibly be fixed??

--- End quote ---

Put the old levels into a temporary nxp pack and do a pack conversion. The old tools are still on the NL website.

Nepster:
If you are talking about the levels from the old vanilla Lemmix database, then I do have them all converted into the newest nxlv-format. I just haven't released them yet, because only half of them are tested and I am constantly forgetting about them :(. It it helps, I can attach them. Just be warned that a lot of them still need some adjustments.

namida:
Workaround: Put a random NXLV file in that folder, and open it. After that, it should be defaulting to that directory? (Disclaimer: I'm assuming this based on what's described here, I didn't actually test it.)

mobius:

--- Quote from: Nepster on March 18, 2019, 05:25:55 PM ---If you are talking about the levels from the old vanilla Lemmix database, then I do have them all converted into the newest nxlv-format. I just haven't released them yet, because only half of them are tested and I am constantly forgetting about them :(. It it helps, I can attach them. Just be warned that a lot of them still need some adjustments.

--- End quote ---

No, I'm actually referring to my own old levels which I haven't converted yet.

--- Quote from: namida on March 18, 2019, 07:17:58 PM ---Workaround: Put a random NXLV file in that folder, and open it. After that, it should be defaulting to that directory? (Disclaimer: I'm assuming this based on what's described here, I didn't actually test it.)

--- End quote ---

This doesn't work either. For some reason opening an old level resets the menu no matter what.

I'll have to do a pack conversion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version