Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings United [Difficulty: Hard-Extreme]  (Read 70744 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings United [Difficulty: Hard-Extreme]
« Reply #315 on: November 23, 2020, 10:47:58 PM »
And the last prize has been won by: joshescue18! :thumbsup:

Finally 3 people have managed to 100% solve the whole pack with acceptable/intended solutions! :thumbsup:

I'm still hoping more will come to that point though. ;P

Offline HerpDerp

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 25, 2020, 07:08:13 PM »
Here are my Pacifism replays. I like how each style also has an identifiable puzzle style: the Sports theme resonates with the Lemmings Reunion Sports levels etc...

Some of the levels where I felt the leftover skills might be unintended:
 * 05 6 Floater 3 Platformer 2 Builder 2 Fencer
 * 08 1 Builder
 * 25 1 Floater 1 Stacker
 * 32 1 Walker 1 Floater
My favourite levels:
 * 21 Little Wilma - One of the first of all these cool Cavelem style levels
 * 27 Dr. Do-Ping's Hideout - I also like all your Sports style levels
 * 39 Symphony Of The Night - a very engaging beginner difficulty puzzle
 * 41 As Far As Peace Can Go - seemed very hard after the Pacifism levels, but didn't take long after playing some of the Neutrality levels as well as the NeoLemmix Introduction Pack
Least favourites:
 * 26 The Circular Lemming Reactor - maybe I just dislike teleporters :)

Now a few more Neutrality levels to solve.. perhaps in the next weeks... 8-)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 25, 2020, 08:13:35 PM »
Thanks for the replays! :thumbsup:

All solutions are acceptable and your suspected backroutes are cases where I either gave more skills than nessesary or allowed some alternatives. :)

Good luck solving the next rank. :)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 26, 2020, 05:45:58 AM »
I'll be filming Pacifism for my next episode of Just The First Rank, and I noticed that it's a whopping 41 levels!

Since this will probably make the episode 2 hours or more (even with edits), and I'm not really up for splitting it across 2 episodes, I was wondering if you'd be happy to suggest a list of maybe 10-15 levels from Pacifism which would be best to LP, or - which level is best to start from?

EDIT: I'll also give the three full-pack solvers (Armani, kaywhyn and joshescue18) a shout out in this video :lemcat:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 07:10:17 PM by WillLem »

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 26, 2020, 07:19:39 AM »
And the last prize has been won by: joshescue18! :thumbsup:

Finally 3 people have managed to 100% solve the whole pack with acceptable/intended solutions! :thumbsup:

I'm still hoping more will come to that point though. ;P

I missed this post (because I was about to sleep at the time and overnight more posts about other packs went through). Congrats to our top three users: Armani, Kaywhyn and joshescue! :thumbsup:

And HerpDerp, welcome to the forums!
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 30, 2020, 06:29:26 PM »
Little announcement:

As joshescue18 rejected the third and last price, I've decided to redirect it to namida as a little "thank you" gift for all the coding and maintenance for NL. And I think that's worth a little gift! :)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 30, 2020, 08:44:29 PM »
As joshescue18 rejected the third and last price, I've decided to redirect it to namida as a little "thank you" gift for all the coding and maintenance for NL. And I think that's worth a little gift! :)

Absolutely! Congratulations, namida :lemcat:

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 30, 2020, 09:52:44 PM »
Little announcement:

Aww, that's so nice :thumbsup: I can certainly agree with this decision, as all of this wouldn't be possible without namida. I nearly thought about not accepting the prize either, and I was thinking to simply allow the next solver to claim it instead, but in this case it would turn out to be a moot point, since josh didn't want it. In any case, I accept the received prize with pride. It's not much, but it's still something. I especially love the postcard, so thank you for that Icho! :thumbsup:

I missed this post (because I was about to sleep at the time and overnight more posts about other packs went through). Congrats to our top three users: Armani, Kaywhyn and joshescue! :thumbsup:

Thanks again, Minim! Congrats to Armani and josh from me as well.

EDIT: I'll also give the three full-pack solvers (Armani, kaywhyn and joshescue18) a shout out in this video :lemcat:

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Also Icho, I'll likely start recording for the video series again soon ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 02, 2020, 10:04:13 PM »
All rightie, I have resumed recording for the series. I would had waited for you to continue recording first, but I later realized that I don't necessarily have to do that. The only thing I miss out on is your commentary by doing it first, but it's not a problem. I can tell that you have been absolutely enjoying watching my videos on your Lemmings United pack. Well, I been enjoying our mini discussions via the comments very much :) Thank you very much for the comments on my videos, especially ones that discuss my solutions :thumbsup: I just love getting feedback on that, especially from the pack author ;) It's been a real blast making these videos for you to enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed

Online joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 29, 2021, 08:20:15 PM »
Here are all of my solutions.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 29, 2021, 08:49:40 PM »
Here are all of my solutions.

Are there any differences compared to your full set of replays from last time? ???

If there are differences, which replays might be worth checking for backroutes? ???

Let's say if there are no new solutions and no new possible backroutes I can save myself quite a bit of time. ;P

Online joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 29, 2021, 11:37:02 PM »
All of my solutions are from last November.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2022, 06:48:15 PM »
V 13.0 is out!

A little fix that changes the tileset references of 2 Bonus levels (dex_DaVinci --> dex_davinci).

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 04, 2022, 07:41:19 PM »
V 13.1 is out!

A sneaky backroute by HerpDerp has been fixed:

- 3 06 (removed some terrain)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 07:48:45 PM by IchoTolot »

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 04, 2022, 08:04:39 PM »
Hello Icho,

I have attached another solution to Genocide 39. This doesn't seem like a backroute, but rather a challenge solution that saves a skill :P