Lemmings Boards > Contests

Level of the Year 2018: Playing Phase

(1/5) > >>

IchoTolot:
Alright, so nominations are now closed. Before we open the voting, we first offer a period to play the levels again, to familiarize yourself with those you haven't yet played and review those you have.

The list of nominated levels can be found in the nominations topic, I see no need to duplicate it here. It also contains information on where to find these levels.

Download links:

- Levelpack of all but 1 nominated levels.

Every author with 2 or more levels in this category gets an own rank in the pack. At the end there is a mixed rank for the leftover levels. Put the pack's folder in the "levels" folder of your NeoLemmix player.

- Needed special tilesets and soundfiles

This archive contains all needed special tilesets for the pack. Without them some levels won't load! Put the tileset folders in the "styles" folder and the ".wav" files in the "sound" folder of your NeoLemmix player.

- Music tacks

The custom music tacks of the nominated levels. Put the music files in the "music" folder of your NeoLemmix player.

- Replay collection

Some gathered replays from a few of the nominated levels. As this was optional, only a part of the pack is covered here.

Level not included in the pack:

- bulletride's Medusa

As no conversion of the level and the custom tileset was provided by the author. I know that the level should be convertable though. It can be accessed through the old contest topic the level took part in. You will need an old format NL player though.

Playing phase will end: March 21th 2019

General level feedback and solution replays can be posted here in the topic if you want! Have fun playing! :)

If there are any errors I've made in the collection, don't hesitate to inform me here!

Crane:
You've added the level file for "Mind the Gap!" in the replay pack, not the replay.

And maybe I'm just tired, but I'm sort of frustrated because I haven't solved any of the levels yet.  I feel inferior again.

(Also, why is "Loving the Chaos" the only level with a talisman?)

IchoTolot:

--- Quote from: Crane on February 19, 2019, 12:51:00 AM ---You've added the level file for "Mind the Gap!" in the replay pack, not the replay.

(Also, why is "Loving the Chaos" the only level with a talisman?)

--- End quote ---

I fixed the replay.

For the talisman: I have no idea how to add them, as I never used talismans.

Nessy's level automatically had the talisman upon combining the pack - it was surprising for me as well. So it must be something that the level itself - not the pack - has. I had nothing to do with the talisman.

You can add a talisman to your level and send me the talisman included version though. I have nothing against them.

IchoTolot:
Alright, I've updated the pack to include the updated version Crane sent me. "Mind the Gap" now has a talisman.

Crane:
I can't load the first three of Namida's levels... missing graphics set:

"Error loading the level: Could not find object piece: namida_basement:window"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version