Author Topic: [Suggestion][Player] Record "Fewest Skills Used" and "Largest Excess Saved"  (Read 4894 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
With the interest in challenges picking up a bit lately, I'd like to revive attention to this suggestion.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
I've always thought it would be great to implement a more complete record of achievement in the F2 screen. Something similar to SuperLemmini's would be great, but with even more detail. Just drafted this together as an example:

Note: The skills section could show what the level provides in the "Available" column, the "Used" column could show the skill usage in the most recent level attempt, and "SYCLW" could show the lowest all-time skill usage of each skill.

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Could a skills record be added to the postview screen? Something like:

Skills available X
Skills used Y
Your record Y

Also, what would the chances be of implementing a full set of viewable player records for each level in the F2 screen? Time taken, total skills used, lems saved, etc... maybe even SYCLW records as well, keeping track of the least amount of each skill used in any given playthrough of the level?

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)