NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Levels

Festival Millas 2018

(1/3) > >>

GigaLem:
Might as well get something in for the year of the dog.

This is a non-profit fan project for fans by fans, Milla and by extension Freedom Planet is Property of GalaxyTrail, Sabrina DiDuro, and ZiyoLing.
Lemmings is Property of Sony. Please support the official releases, even if you don't want to.

Barely was able to finish this before 2018 ended but yeah, here it is.

The holidays are almost over but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy this. Go through four ranks of wintry levels with two new sets to boot.
Release Video

Malamig (Cold in Filipino)

"Familiar Territory" The easiest of the ranks of course. very easy going levels.

Serbidora (Nippy in Filipino)

"Invasion on the Highway" The rank that of course test your skill on the pack. Don't expect it to be easy. This is the Halayangube set, A set based on the Philippines.

Mayelo (Frosty in Filipino)

"Public Art Gallery" Now it gets bitter, Nothing will prepare you for whats to come from the harsh weather ahead.

Artiko (Arctic in Filipino)

"Stop Motion Christmas Special" The coldest battle of wits, these levels will not pull any punches and will show you that this pack will mean business. Best of Luck if you make it this far.

Credits
Sprites
Plom510

Sprite Rips
Ramona

Music
Woofle
Timofetus (Pre-V3)
Nekomata Master
TAG
Various Mod Archive Artists (I've borrowed some stuff from Reunion so uh, Thanks Ichotolot)

Level Design
GigaLem
Plom510
Nessy

Talismans
Ichotolot

Change Log
Spoiler (click to show/hide)V3 - The long awaited NeoLemmix V12.11 Update is here, this update Remakes & Replaces levels to be more representative of my quality. The Older versions of levels or Replaced levels end up in the "Millas:Time Capsule" pack when that releases

-The following levels have been remade/reimagined/visually enhanced
Towards a new year
Palace Invitation
Assembly Single File
Careful Christmas Crackers
At the Speed of Lights
At the Bath House
Go This a way then That a way

-The following levels have been Replaced, Newer, better levels take their place
Play Bridge.....Again
Let's Play Wall
Be a Palace and help out
The Real Slim Shimmy
Unsafe Family Trip
Not Going Down without a Frostfight

-Difficulty has been adjusted with the Remakes and Replaces
-"End Rank" Talismans Added (Talismans on the last level of each rank)
-Music Pack now has proper looping for each song that needed it.
-All the necessary elements for the 12.11 Menus added, this also includes pre/post level screens, scrolling text at the bottom, Themed Talismans, and the buttons on the rank select
-New Final Level has a new Song

V2.1 - Fixed a Backroute and Talisman on Go This-a-Way then That-away, Fixed a Talisman on Palace Invitation, Fixed Play Bridge.....Again now its solvable without a backroute
V2 - Back Route Fixes, Music Fixes, Talismans Added
V1 - Initial Release
Older/depreciated Downloads
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Spoiler (click to show/hide)Version 2.1
The sets, Please grab this version of the sets if you haven't already. This fixes the problem with the Halayangube Set. This also comes with the sounds and you want to extract the sounds into the sounds folder)
The Soundtrack (Extract this into the Music folder)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Version 2Spoiler (click to show/hide)Version 1
The Graphic Sets, These are now part of the default downloads for 12.7 onwards, these are now outdated
The Millas HUD, Outdated, needs to be updated
Downloads

The Level pack (Extract into the NeoLemmix Folder)
The Music (Extract into the music folder)

Anyways enjoy

IchoTolot:
These levels look very nice, good job! :thumbsup:

I will try and give the pack a shot over the next days. ;)

IchoTolot:
I've found some time and played through Artiko. Some really good levels there :thumbsup:, but I think I found a few dirty backroutes as well. :evil:

My favorites would be level 5 and especially 7! :thumbsup: I also really enjoyed the music track that plays on those 2 levels + the lemmings metal track in the final one.

You should add to the styles download description that the soundfiles in there need to go into the sound folder though. ;)

IchoTolot:
Finished Mayelo and attached my replays. :)

I think I found a few more backroutes in here. ;)

2 and 5 were my favorites out of these 8. :thumbsup:

Nessy:
Thanks for playing IchoTolot! :)

Artiko 6 is a backroute as predicted :P

Artiko 7 is 100% intended. Well done! Also very glad you enjoyed this one :thumbsup:

Everything else is GigaLem's or Plom's levels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version