Lix > Lix Levels

xmas2018: Holiday-themed pack with 24 levels

(1/2) > >>

Simon:
Hello,

just in time for the festive season, Forestidia and I present xmas2018! This is a holiday-themed singleplayer pack for Lix with 24 levels, including one by Raymanni.

Get it: Download newest version of Lix, xmas2018 has been included since Lix version 0.9.22. Look in the folder levels/single/misc/.

Ideas behind the pack: This season is about love and caring. You don't have to implode, cube, or kill lix: In these levels, all lix must be saved. The 24 levels stand for the 24 days until Christmas. You can play one level per day, or try to solve them all in a single sitting. It's your choice.

Have some hot chocoloate and enjoy the pack!

-- Simon

Advent Calendar
The first level of the pack. 24 little doors with 24 little surprises.

Decorate the Tree
Join us in the homely living room. The holiday porcupine can't wait to see your newest tree stylings.

Home Time for Santa
Santa has delivered all the presents. The cookies were tasty. Let's help him leave the house through the chimney.

Docked at the North Pole
Join the expedition to Santa's home in the icy north.

Three Wise Visitors
Earlier, you've guided the Three Wise (Wo)Men through the desert. Now they must agree where to meet in the shed.

ccexplore:
Oh wow! :thumbsup: Looks very nice and inviting and most certainly in season, very enticing already w/o even playing anything yet.  Love the idea of no-kill (the original Xmas Lemmings sort of have that same idea too but didn't quite go as far, they merely kept the levels hazard-free as I recall) and other references like the 24 to align with the holiday spirit. :tal-gold:  (hmm, wonder if we should add some new holiday-themed emoticons......)

Ryemanni:
:lix-blush: I will definitely be playing one per day so I'll comment on the levels later.

Strato Incendus:
Impressive, Simon! I haven't seen anyone "painting" with level tiles in Lix so far, only in NeoLemmix.

geoo:
This looks great!
I'll probably stream a playthrough tomorrow around 16:30 UTC (2.5 hours before the multiplayer session) and see how far I get.

EDIT: Playthrough videos online for 14 days: https://www.twitch.tv/dont_delete_my_account/videos
Had to make a new twitch account because my old one apparently got deleted for no reason.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version