Author Topic: Ideas for new sprites / "tribes" (either just recoloured OR completely reshaped)  (Read 25250 times)

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot, WillLem! :thumbsup:

Seems like this only affects the Lemminas models, since all of my recolourings of the standard lemmings (Asian, Indian, African, Spider-Man, Trump etc. :evil:) have been working the entire time.
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
No problem! Use the new theme.nxmi from willlem_lemminas to bring your recolourings up to date, and you should be good to go :)

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
Your Lara-Croft Lemminas seem to be missing the Stoner sprites. At least the low-res sprites don't have them. I copied them over from the regular Lemminas.
Just FYI, for anyone who downloads this zip archive - if you use the low-res sprites, you'll have to copy over the Stoner image from the standard Lemminas into the Lara-Croft folder.

I've updated my sprites collection in the starting post with the fixed Lix sprites (I preferred to keep their clothes in the same shade of red, rather than two different shades :P ).
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Your Lara-Croft Lemminas seem to be missing the Stoner sprites. At least the low-res sprites don't have them. I copied them over from the regular Lemminas.

Ah, sorry about that. I've updated the zip. In fact, here it is again for easy access, with the fix included.